Page 465 of 638 FirstFirst ... 365415455463464465466467475515565 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Going to be interesting, if Trumps impeachment goes the distance, who will start the first thread about his impeachment being a conspiracy. I think I know who will do the most posting in there!

But everybody who doesnt have their TDS screws loose knows even if the house impeaches him its meaningless given whats proven to have gone on before and since he was elected.

Its an outright attempted Coup not an impeachment BTW.

ALL THE EVIDENCE PROVES THIS AND PEOPLE BEHIND IT ARE GOING TO JAIL!!!

All the evidence to prove Bidens corruption is out NOW!:

BOMBSHELL: Leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor’s office indicate complex money transfers from foreign sources into the control of a “slush fund” owned and operated by Devon Archer, John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr, and Hunter Biden.
    https://twitter.com/chiIIum/status/1194766648563191809

And thats not even getting started on all the proof that the dems have been trying this soft Coup on him since he was elected via mueller and everything else including outright spying on Trump.

At this point all the dems are fighting for is to stop THEMSELVES going to fuckin jail!!!

2015-16 ANTI TRUMPER Glenn Beck on the money here: 2hrs long!!!
    https://www.blazetv.com/video/The-Democrats-Hydra-glenn

Bike
    aprilia
    Further: (again 2hrs long but you can skip lots of twaddle 16minutes in)

Cliffs:

The dem are guilty of every single thing they have accused Trump of and more.
    The MSM is also totally complicit.
    Its a bad episode of Columbo (27minutes in)
    Timeline of corruption (33 minutes in) ( he didnt spend enough time explaining who Egor Kolomoisky is and what a complete scum bag Nazi pos he is)
    44minutes in shows what happened to Manafort.... (convenient fall guy to make trump look bad)
    49minutes in Bidens attempt to cover it all up.....
    51:30 Obama is telling Ukranian prosecutors who to investigate.... (what does that sound similar too?)
    54minutes in Manafort joins the Trump team..... (show's how they got those members of Trumps team arrested that muppets on here keep chimping on about)
    101 minutes in Ukrainian "black ledger" released to tarr Trump team (manafort and co in middle of 2016 election)
    105 minutes in The missing 1.8 billion dollars.......
    109 minutes in Trump wins election.......
    113minutes in Ukranians interferred with USA elections goto JAIL!!...... (evidence at 115 minutes proving why) And it was the CLINTONS yet again.....
    118 minutes in Shows how all of this was setup for Hillary..... (but she didnt get elected did she!???? Doh....)
    132 minutes in cliffs
    137 minutes in Great explanation of whats about to happen....
    140 minutes in GUILTY VERDICT!!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    ^^ froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, Deep State going to get caught any day now, and now, and now, and..

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    ^^ froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, froth, Deep State going to get caught any day now, and now, and now, and..
    Jeez that must be a record for you now how many replies now to my posts where you've got NOTHING!

LMFAO.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    ^^ The irony is strong in this one

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    I fail to see how you can regard a man as intelligent who displays such ignorance:

The five countries in Mexico |

We are going to build a wall on the Colarado/Mexican border

I am the Chosen One

You can never be too greedy

I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has

We should use nuclear bombs to dispel hurricanes

You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

And much more ..
    I've long agreed that Trump has a sloppy way of speaking, that is unlike the Statesman-esque speeches we are used to.

Also, at least one of those is disputed (only being attributed to him by a 3rd party), others are out of Context. Still doesn't outweigh his other achievements.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    aprilia
    Who could of seen this coming:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-tv-m...r-racy-photos/

"Adam Schiff Associate Arrested By LAPD On Pedophilia Charges

Dr. Bruce Hensel, a long-term associate of Rep. Adam Schiff, has been arrested in Los Angeles on pedophilia related charges after he asked a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually suggestive pictures, according to prosecutors and law enforcement.

Rep. Adam Schiff and Dr. Hensel have been closely linked for years, with the LA Times describing the doctor as a “special guest” at Schiff’s 50th birthday party in 2010. Schiff also handpicked Dr. Hensel to work with him on health care townhalls in California and has been the recipient of big dollar donations from the 71-year-old throughout his political career.

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Dr. Hensel was arrested Wednesday morning in Beverly Hills and charged with contact with a minor for sexual purposes.

The arrest came after a child sexual exploitation investigation involving the 9-year-old after inappropriate messages and photographs were shared between the child and Dr. Hensel. The 71-year-old was booked for contact with a minor with the purpose of committing sexual acts"

Bike
    husaberg

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Mr. Epstein was never a dues-paying member of the Mar-a-Lago club, according to an official at the Trump Organization. But as a guest of a guest, he was treated like a close friend by the club’s owner and self-appointed headwaiter, Mr. Trump.

Epstein’s brother Mark Epstein also told the Post Trump flew on Epstein’s plane “numerous times.”
    In 2009, Brad Edwards, an attorney who has represented various Epstein victims, had Trump served with a subpoena for testimony in a case against Epstein.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Yeah. "Deep state" is one of those give aways, there is no such thing, it's a nutjob conspiracy theory.

Trump accused yesterday's witnesses of being "never Trumpers" which is also absurd. Both had served under multiple presidents from both parties, and Taylor was brought out of retirement and appointed Ambassador to Ukraine by the idiot-in-chief hmself.

The process is interesting. Trump is guilty as charged: he has admitted it, his Chief of Staff also admitted it live on TV. The question is whether the inquiry can convince enough voters of that fact - and that it matters. If it can, he's gone. If not, when it gets to the Senate for the "trial" phase, the Republicans will continue to stand by him.

Whether they stand by him to the extent he is the candidate in 2020 is another thing.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yeah. "Deep state" is one of those give aways, there is no such thing, it's a nutjob conspiracy theory.
    “It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may… actually had a seperation [sic] of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.” – George Washington, 1st President of the United States (1789–1797), from a letter that Washington wrote on October 24, 1798, which can be found in the Library of Congress.

Yeah, a nutjob conspiracy theory. Or it doesn't for your narrative perhaps. You used to seem like quite a sensible chap.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Yeah, a nutjob conspiracy theory. Or it doesn't for your narrative perhaps. You used to seem like quite a sensible chap.
    I'm not sure it's me that changed. It used to be considered that one in five people were suffering a mental heath disorder. That's 20%, but since Trump hardcore support is running nearer 30% it's possible the one in five was an underestimate.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Even Harvard Law professors find this funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQvjALuwqwY

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I'm not sure it's me that changed. It used to be considered that one in five people were suffering a mental heath disorder. That's 20%, but since Trump hardcore support is running nearer 30% it's possible the one in five was an underestimate.
    I've seen some analysis that states that 99% had mental health disorders before Trump arrived on the scene. Could it be that it's dropping simply because Trump came on the scene?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    So much for Austin's VOTER FRAUD! After the Canvas was completed, the Republican had in fact lost the election fair and square.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...overnor-070975
    WITCH HUNT!

Thread Information