Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 420 of 420 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420
Results 6,286 to 6,294 of 6294

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Newsflash, The mods (which consist solely of OAB, gremlin and a small budgie called allan), check each and every every post of someone in the sinbin. They do this to make sure its not abusive.
    Maybe you should use the time spent in the sinbin to look at your own behaviour and what you post then maybe figure out why it is you keep ending up there.
    For someone who claims to be so much smarter than everyone else, how is it you keep ending up in the sinbin. Having to get mummy to check your homework.

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Good lord at the lefty responses to the burger king thing I posted....

Even after a mod went a checked the validity they still are clutching at straws to try and refute it....

Yep, it's a first. You weren't entirely wrong about something for once. But you just keep on foaming at the mouth about it that's what makes you happy. But there seems to be no evidence it was done to placate muslims. Hopefully you can find some spurious links now that no-one will ever read on here. Bore on!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It does appear that the word ‘hamburger’ has not entirely vanished from the Burger King lexicon.

Having read this bloody thread again this morning, burgers were front and centre in my mind to the point of distraction. So, it being Tuesday, I paid a visit to said establishment.

My occasional visits usually take place early in the week because it tends to be less busy. Tonight was something of an exception, I had a considerable wait. I filled in the time reading the constantly changing ads. Not once did the dreaded word appear.

If they deleted the word hamburger tomorrow it’s likely nobody would even notice.

And Yokel, I may have done you an injustice. Virtually every single thing you have posted has been wrong, I just assumed this was too.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Now these three are trying to pretend I dont live in their heads rent free.

Hilarious.

Bike
    aprilia
    Its a total disgrace that these inept retards tried to go after Kavanaugh again with more phony bullcrap.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Now these three are trying to pretend I dont live in their heads rent free.

Hilarious.
    Did you (rightfully) call someone a cunt?

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Did you (rightfully) call someone a cunt?
    Probably, not even sure what I got binned for this time..... Or the time before that for that matter.... hey probably the time before that too.

Probably been posting to many truth's on here and people are wigging out over it I suspect.

All these BB forums are controlled propaganda which agencies just insert shills into to steer the narrative. Most people dont realize this.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Probably been posting to many truth's on here and people are wigging out over it I suspect.

All these BB forums are controlled propaganda which agencies just insert shills into to steer the narrative. Most people dont realize this.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Nawwwwww! Are the peoples not accepting your version of the truth?
    Controlled propaganda? Nawww, you don't have to come on here if it upsets you petal!��������
    Now that the retard level has hit Overload, welcome to my ignore list.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Now that the retard level has hit Overload, welcome to my ignore list.
    Yours too? I just checked and note he has still just posted a single motorcycle related post. On a motorcycle website. Instead of wasting his time reading nonsense and regurgitating it on here, his time might be better spent getting his bike on the road.

Think I'll go for a ride.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information