Page 604 of 638 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    I Ride No More

A Sweet Deal

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mexico...-usmca/269356/

Don't know why they think that Don has lost his negotiating mojo. Looks a sweet deal - as long as you're not Mexican and not concerned about (i) introduction of GMO's (ii) tech company IP (iii) energy security (specifically PEMEX).

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    G'day y'all

Been doing some reading: Bomber Bolton's book and Mary Trump's book. Sorry I can't lend them, they're on Kindle.

Bolton's book is the more scary. He had worked under other presidents, was familiar with how the State Dept is supposed to operate and had been Ambassador to the UN. His descriptions of the chaos that exists in the current White House is more than a little concerning. The heads of the various departments are amateurs, they are unaware of how their department should operate, and each is trying to score points against the others. None "stay in their lane' as the saying has it.

Trump can't stick to a topic. If the concern of the moment is military in nature but he is in a finance meeting he will ask the accountants what he should do. In meetings his mind wanders from topic to topic, he can maintain focus only briefly.

He comes down to work about 11.00AM and spends most of the day watching TV in a dining room off the Oval Office.

Bolton says he quit, and gives a chronology in support of that. Trump said he was fired. One of them has a reputation as a gratuitous liar. You decide.

Mary Trump is a clinical psychologist and has known Trump all her life. She describes life in the Trump family under Fred. A strange family, they put the fun in dysfunctional. She describes the treatment of Trump and his brothers by their father as being responsible for Trump's subsequent mental state. She acknowledges that it's clear he is a sociopath with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but if you've been paying attention, we already knew that. She says that it would require extensive testing to discover all of his disorders but he would never submit to that.

The sad thing is that people who need to know this stuff won't read the books. Generally they aren't big readers.

A sneak preview?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSDZbtOZUYg
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    G'day y'all

Been doing some reading: Bomber Bolton's book and Mary Trump's book. Sorry I can't lend them, they're on Kindle.

Bolton's book is the more scary. He had worked under other presidents, was familiar with how the State Dept is supposed to operate and had been Ambassador to the UN. His descriptions of the chaos that exists in the current White House is more than a little concerning. The heads of the various departments are amateurs, they are unaware of how their department should operate, and each is trying to score points against the others. None "stay in their lane' as the saying has it.

Trump can't stick to a topic. If the concern of the moment is military in nature but he is in a finance meeting he will ask the accountants what he should do. In meetings his mind wanders from topic to topic, he can maintain focus only briefly.

He comes down to work about 11.00AM and spends most of the day watching TV in a dining room off the Oval Office.

Bolton says he quit, and gives a chronology in support of that. Trump said he was fired. One of them has a reputation as a gratuitous liar. You decide.

Mary Trump is a clinical psychologist and has known Trump all her life. She describes life in the Trump family under Fred. A strange family, they put the fun in dysfunctional. She describes the treatment of Trump and his brothers by their father as being responsible for Trump's subsequent mental state. She acknowledges that it's clear he is a sociopath with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but if you've been paying attention, we already knew that. She says that it would require extensive testing to discover all of his disorders but he would never submit to that.

The sad thing is that people who need to know this stuff won't read the books. Generally they aren't big readers.

A sneak preview?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSDZbtOZUYg
    v's Obama/Bush/Reagan etc... All did what presidents were supposed to do, and here we are today in even worse condition because of a succession of those very same people. Blaming Trump, who is a blip in that field over the last, well, since the inception of government, is simply shooting the man holding the flag. It does nothing, because there'll be another flag bearer along shortly who no matter how impeccably "credentialed" will fail just as miserably. That that failure is undertaken presidentially shouldn't matter in the slightest... but it does for some reason.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    v's Obama/Bush/Reagan etc... All did what presidents were supposed to do, and here we are today in even worse condition because of a succession of those very same people. Blaming Trump, who is a blip in that field over the last, well, since the inception of government, is simply shooting the man holding the flag. It does nothing, because there'll be another flag bearer along shortly who no matter how impeccably "credentialed" will fail just as miserably. That that failure is undertaken presidentially shouldn't matter in the slightest... but it does for some reason.
    Sorry, but that is a load of twaddle. Trump has had a massive effect on the US Government this last 4 years. Just how he has handled the virus alone - politicizing the wearing of masks FFS.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Sorry, but that is a load of twaddle. Trump has had a massive effect on the US Government this last 4 years. Just how he has handled the virus alone - politicizing the wearing of masks FFS.
    They all had a massive effect on the US Government irrespective of how they lived their lives... which was my point. Some of them owned an awful lot of shares in the war machine and created wars that charged $100 for a load of washing. V's masks? Seems like you've not only lost your memory but also your mind.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Just how he has handled the virus alone - politicizing the wearing of masks FFS.
    There was a statement by a White House person today that Trump will not let the pandemic distract him. As amazing as that is, they didn't mention what he was averse to being distracted from. I'm assuming it's golf.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    There was a statement by a White House person today that Trump will not let the pandemic distract him. As amazing as that is, they didn't mention what he was averse to being distracted from. I'm assuming it's golf.
    You do know what delegation is don't you? Enjoy your wee rest?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Pritch it is the guy exercising, that right foot gets a real workout on the accelerator pedal of the golf cart

See the Republican senators are trying to leave the sinking ship.
    I say no way arseholes, you have all been going down on trump dick all this time, now it is time to go down with the sinking shit.
    Bet they wish they had done the night of the long knives on Trump at the impeachment trial. His head was on the chopping block, and they all were too spineless to swing the sword.
    Now they can reap what they sowed the short sighted gutless bozos.

See McConnell is trying to make out he gives a shit about constituents telling all to wear masks now. Wonder if Kentuckians have worked out he only gives a shit about them a few months out from elections.
    Pretty sure the coal miners will not of forgotten him shafting them over redundancy money all the while giving the mine bosses a sweet little reach around.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

See McConnell is trying to make out he gives a shit about constituents telling all to wear masks now. Wonder if Kentuckians have worked out he only gives a shit about them a few months out from elections.
    Pretty sure the coal miners will not of forgotten him shafting them over redundancy money all the while giving the mine bosses a sweet little reach around.
    Amy McGrath was narrowly heading him in the polls, but that's almost too much to hope for. Kentucky is a backward place and he's done fuck all about that in the decades he's been a senator. Done quite a lot for himself and his corrupt wife though.

When he was young he had polio which was treated at the expense of the taxpayer. He's pulled the ladder up now though and is totally opposed to any taxpayer funded healthcare. That takes a special kind of arsehole.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    It's going to be interesting to see what all the Communist 'protests' (aka Violent Riots and attempts at revolution) will do in this election.

There's a very simple message of 'Look what happens in Far-Left cities with Far-Left Politicians running them'

There's also a very simple message of 'These people clearly hate America'.

I think Trump is going to easily win a second term.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    In his interview on Fox trump says he aced his psychometric testing. When told the test was not difficult he replied that the last five questions were really difficult. Like what day is it? Where are you? And he's the fucking president, and there are still people who can't see a problem.

The attachment is a copy of the test he took. There are different versions, same format, but the animals may be different, the drawing varies, as does the time of the clock etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0719_loc_MOCA2_t603.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	346494  

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    It's going to be interesting to see what all the Communist 'protests' (aka Violent Riots and attempts at revolution) will do in this election.

There's a very simple message of 'Look what happens in Far-Left cities with Far-Left Politicians running them'

There's also a very simple message of 'These people clearly hate America'.

I think Trump is going to easily win a second term.
    You mean all those peaceful protestors according to pritch?

Bike
    Blog Entries
    In his interview on Fox trump says he aced his psychometric testing. When told the test was not difficult he replied that the last five questions were really difficult. Like what day is it? Where are you? And he's the fucking president, and there are still people who can't see a problem.

The attachment is a copy of the test he took. There are different versions, same format, but the animals may be different, the drawing varies, as does the time of the clock etc.
    Reckon Biden made a mistake agreeing to do televised debates with Trump, who is just going to stand there telling bare faced lies that only his base are going to lap up like shit covered chocolate treats.

He should just let Trump get on with his one man crusade to ruin his reelection chances. He is doing the greatest ever job of that all on his own.

Thread Information