Page 557 of 638 FirstFirst ... 57457507547555556557558559567607 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Ok I'm trying to understand what you wrote there but there are a few syntax and spelling errors there.

You're making up a reason for me not answering a question that I've already explained to you has no relevance. If I cared enough to be involved in this argument for one side or the other I would make a claim when putting up a video like that. Instead I didn't, I asked pritch what his take was on it. Why? Because I wanted to see his response.

You make too many assumptions, and when people refute these assumptions you refuse to accept that and make even more assumptions. Relax a little, take your time before posting (it might help with making more coherent posts) and just realise some things might not be the way you perceive them to be.
    you're an egg fraser .
    Answer the questions or slink off.
    Actually just do both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    youre an egg fraser .
    Answer the questions or slink off.
    I've got no reason to do either.

I've made my position quite clear, if that doesn't work for you well sorry not sorry I'm under no obligation to change that position just to make it suit what you want.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Might be time to close this thread as it pollutes KB far too much.

Bike
    Exercycle
    By all means can this thread. I'll open one on the 2020 US elections. In which we can discuss Russia's ongoing interference in elections worldwide, the Republicans gerrymandering and why the world would be a better place without Trump...

OAB says he has no interest in politics, fair enough - but you should. What happens in the US affects NZ directly and indirectly. The abortion row happening at present in the US has it's echoes here now. Talk to your wives and daughters to see how they feel about losing basic rights hard fought for.
    The right wing nutters here have been emboldened - not a term I like but it's accurate - by Trump. The next shooting victim could be you or yours. Are you happy with that ? The mosque shootings here can be directly linked to the rise of Trump. QED.

Polluted ? Only by some of the nutters who post in it.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    By all means can this thread. I'll open one on the 2020 US elections. In which we can discuss Russia's ongoing interference in elections worldwide, the Republicans gerrymandering and why the world would be a better place without Trump...
    Russia's interference in elections worldwide would still be a distant second to America's interference in elections worldwide.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    This thread should have been canned as soon as Trump was elected. It's achieved absolutelly nothing since it's inception. It's just an extension of PD.

I'd prefer any thread involving politics. apart from m/c related stuff, imediately got struck down like they do over at AdvRider.

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    This thread should have been canned as soon as Trump was elected. It's achieved absolutelly nothing since it's inception. It's just an extension of PD.

I'd prefer any thread involving politics. apart from m/c related stuff, imediately got struck down like they do over at AdvRider.
    Nothing stopping you from going back over to adv rider then is there? - Take the burk with you - Problem solved.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Might be time to close this thread as it pollutes KB far too much.
    It ain't the thread that's the issue. Fixed (neutered) minds don't change.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Nothing stopping you from going back over to adv rider then is there? - Take the burk with you - Problem solved.
    I'm trying my hardest lol.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    It ain't the thread that's the issue. Fixed (neutered) minds don't change.
    Absolutely spot on. They just close there eye and say nah nah I can't see your post.

They go on about my spelling yet at times are just as bad. Have your head hit by Macchi 339 copopy come down on your head, locking mech had failed, from 1.5mts norrowly missing a locating spiget 3" long and about 1/2" in dia after you have finished an independent inspection on Martin Baker ejection seats and come out of it not altered in some way. I was lucky the mob keep me on full term plus a three year extension. Also I'm gratefull that I can still ride.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Pritch I’m interested in your opinion on the video I posted. What say you on the accusations that google were involved in tampering with the 2016 election?
    I'd seen that back when it came out. I don't much like Rafael (call me Ted) Cruz, a latino who got himself elected as a white supremacist senator in Texas which, to give him credit, is a good trick. He is very flexible though, Trump said Cruz's wife was ugly, and that his father worked for Castro against the US, but Cruz is happy now to kiss Trump's arse.

Having said all that, I know nothing against his witness so have to assume he is telling the truth. Cambridge Analytica*, Facebook, and Google too, they're all at it and there are no controls on what they are doing and that's even before you get to the Russians. And the Bulgarian kids?

I listened to a podcast detailing of how Facebook operated and it really is amazing the precision of their targeting and how they press people's buttons.

It's scary shit.

* Cambridge Analytica has gone now but the same people are doing the same things for Emerdata.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Absolutely spot on. They just close there eye and say nah nah I can't see your post.
    Why do I see a ball of fucking string....... anyhoo, entertaining the possibility that one is wrong doesn't manifest well in some, especially when the majority of society are banging the same drum. Tis safer to walk with the crowd, and safer still to ignore it all entirely ........

They go on about my spelling yet at times are just as bad. Have your head hit by Macchi 339 copopy copme down on your head from 1.5mts norrowly missing a locating spiget 3" long and about 1/2" in dia after you have finished an independent inspection on Martin Baker ejection seats and come out of it not altered in some way. I was lucky the mob keep me on full term plus a three year extension. Also I'm gratefull that I can still ride.
    Do I need to find you a hurt feelings form? (maybe go smack yer head again, it might fix you)
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I'd written that last post before I'd read Husaberg's which modifies my view of Epstein. Otherwise it stays the same.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Do I need to find you a hurt feelings form? (maybe go smack yer head again, it might fix you)
    Connie tried that with a frying pan but didn't help unfortunately.

Bike
    husaberg
    I've got no reason to do either.

I've made my position quite clear, if that doesn't work for you well sorry not sorry I'm under no obligation to change that position just to make it suit what you want.
    You are confusing the words reason with ability.
    You simply refuse to answer the questions as it makes you look like a hypocrite.
    The example you used is a perfect example of entirely false narrative being peddled as science and manipulated that has basically zero corroborating evidence.
    I will break it down for you
    It was a study done by one man https://aibrt.org/downloads/EPSTEIN_...-02_6-1-17.pdf
    From basically a one man organisation https://aibrt.org/index.php/people
    Carried out using 21 people as a subject group with apparently no control group either. https://aibrt.org/downloads/EPSTEIN_...-02_6-1-17.pdf
    Carried out by someone With a long history of not liking google, where he didn't declare that possible bias either.https://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/...urity-warning/ https://medium.com/@re_53711/fake-ne...m-914d7ffc7a91
    Using a secret methodology he refuses to produce in the study. One which apparently never considered that google uses a algorithm to bases result on what it detects the user whats to find based on previous searches and results.
    https://aibrt.org/downloads/EPSTEIN_...-02_6-1-17.pdf
    Giving a results that was never peer reviewed in all but one of 15 of his papers
    A result other scientist suggest is not creditable.https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ogle-searches/ https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...322-story.html https://medium.com/@re_53711/fake-ne...m-914d7ffc7a91

Your position is not that of devils advocate, its of KB troll.
    I dont agree with basically anything at all that Katman says, Yet of late i are certainly getting the idea hes probably right about you Fraser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information