Page 559 of 580 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 8688

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

  1. #8371
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Its a kind of back patting thing much like annoucing you have put someone on ignore.
    Yes, I see the connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  2. #8372
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,658
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    What a pointless post, this thread is not the hotel California. You can leave.
    Hotel KB Doc.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  3. #8373
    Join Date
    6th May 2008 - 14:15
    Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Location
    Wellllie
    Posts
    1,330
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Connie tried that with a frying pan but didn't help unfortunately.
    Awwwwwwww, that's love right there. I hope she cooked you some eggs as a consolation.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

  4. #8374
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,658
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Nice reference, I'd have given you green but I gotta share the love. Now I've got Joe Walsh playing his Les Paul in my ear.
    Records show you, Adam Shift and Jeffery Epstein shared a room at the Standard Hotal.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  5. #8375
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,132
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Ok this is the last time I play this game with you. It’s tiring.

    I didn’t post that video because I believed his claims.
    I didn’t post it because I thought it was factual or otherwise.
    I don’t care about his research or lack thereof.
    I don’t care if it’s biased, blatant lies or misrepresentation. I don’t care if it’s true.

    I posted it to illustrate that there are many different views and opinions out there and that a thread like this is ultimately going nowhere.

    So by all means research it as much as you like, dispute it all you want. I don’t care. It’s not why I posted it.

    So you understand that yet? Don’t answer as I already know the answer. Now bye bye.
    So you you have answered all the questions i never asked, that's awesome.....
    How about you answer the ones i have asked for a change.
    You posted the video as you claimed it was soley to be provocative and prove your point about how both sides had their beliefs only.
    I posted the facts to show to any reasonable adult that the video was in fact a shoddy piece of biased conspiracy pop culture no actual credible scientific basis.
    So your claims to be an example of people on both sides being fooled by just choosing to believe information proved that complies with their conformation bias was utterly pathetic.
    The fact are, you dont want to discuss how the information i presented is not based in any way on beliefs, but simple science and simple facts. As it doesn't suit the point you were claimed to make.

    just to prove my point OAB shows his utter hypocracy a week later

    Quote Originally Posted by hypocrite View Post
    A survey of 737 beer drinkers doesn't really represent America. No doubt some of those 737 voted Trump, no doubt some of them voted Clinton. But still only 737 people isn't indicative of anything.

    https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/su...irus-outbreak/
    clearly OAB dismissing a survey 737 people not representing 100 million is only a belief especially if a survey or 21 cant be challlanged for any reason other than a belief.
    Last edited by husaberg; 2nd March 2020 at 20:16. Reason: added his week later hypocrisy
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  6. #8376
    Join Date
    9th June 2005 - 13:22
    Bike
    Sold
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    2,945
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So you you have answered all the questions i never asked, that's awesome.....
    How about you answer the ones i have for a change.
    You posted the video as you claimed it was soley to be provocative and prove your point about how both sides had their beliefs only.
    I posted the facts to show to any reasonable adult that the video was in fact a shoddy piece of biased conspiracy pop culture no actual credible scientific basis.
    So your claims to be an example of people on both sides being fooled by just choosing to believe information proved that complies with their conformation bias was utterly pathetic.
    The fact are, you dont want to discuss how the information i presented is not based in any way on beliefs, but simple science and simple facts. As it doesn't suit the point you were claimed to make.
    Robbie Burns (Poet) springs to mind:- "Would that God the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us"
    "The very essence of the banking industry; to make us all, (whether we be nations or individuals), slaves to debt!" ... is it working for them yet?

    Debt explained: http://www.positivemoney.org/issues/debt/

  7. #8377
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,132
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Robbie Burns (Poet) springs to mind:- "Would that God the gift to give us to see ourselves as others see us"
    It's unlike you to bring religion into a discussion Rabbi...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  8. #8378
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,658
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    It's unlike you to bring religion into a discussion Rabbi...........
    Oh the irony.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0000030.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	559.6 KB 
ID:	344838  
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  9. #8379
    Join Date
    7th January 2014 - 14:45
    Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Location
    Not Gulf Harbour Either
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So you you have answered all the questions i never asked, that's awesome.....
    How about you answer the ones i have asked for a change.
    You posted the video as you claimed it was soley to be provocative and prove your point about how both sides had their beliefs only.
    I posted the facts to show to any reasonable adult that the video was in fact a shoddy piece of biased conspiracy pop culture no actual credible scientific basis.
    So your claims to be an example of people on both sides being fooled by just choosing to believe information proved that complies with their conformation bias was utterly pathetic.
    The fact are, you dont want to discuss how the information i presented is not based in any way on beliefs, but simple science and simple facts. As it doesn't suit the point you were claimed to make.
    The Husa doth protest too much....

    The more you proclaim your Facts, Evidence and Righteousness, the more you prove the point that OAB was making.

    OAB is under no obligation to answer any questions because his point was about the character of the people making the Argument, not the veracity of the facts in the debate.

    What makes this hilarious is that OAB has outright stated what his point was, why he posted what he did and how your reaction to it is proof of said point. And yet you continue to argue against it, not realising the more you argue against it, the more you vindicate his initial premise.

    I've gotta say - It's been a while since I've seen such a masterful troll - well played OAB.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

  10. #8380
    Join Date
    5th December 2009 - 12:32
    Bike
    Black as
    Location
    Te Mosgiel
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Why do you keep posting that picture of a pensioner next to a shitty old nail? Is it an ADV rider thing?

  11. #8381
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,658
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Why do you keep posting that picture of a pensioner next to a shitty old nail? Is it an ADV rider thing?
    The burk has a thing about my hight.
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

  12. #8382
    Join Date
    9th June 2005 - 13:22
    Bike
    Sold
    Location
    Oblivion
    Posts
    2,945

    Fear and confusion? - WMD? - Elections? - Magic?

    Every US election year has a disease:- https://twitter.com/Mythbus87686284/...rymakow.com%2F - Working in tandem with 5G? -
    "The very essence of the banking industry; to make us all, (whether we be nations or individuals), slaves to debt!" ... is it working for them yet?

    Debt explained: http://www.positivemoney.org/issues/debt/

  13. #8383
    Join Date
    25th October 2002 - 17:30
    Bike
    GSXR1000
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    8,470
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The Husa doth protest too much....

    The more you proclaim your Facts, Evidence and Righteousness, the more you prove the point that OAB was making.

    OAB is under no obligation to answer any questions because his point was about the character of the people making the Argument, not the veracity of the facts in the debate.

    What makes this hilarious is that OAB has outright stated what his point was, why he posted what he did and how your reaction to it is proof of said point. And yet you continue to argue against it, not realising the more you argue against it, the more you vindicate his initial premise.

    I've gotta say - It's been a while since I've seen such a masterful troll - well played OAB.
    Thanks but I can not take the credit by myself, none of this would have been possible without the effort put in by husa himself, the research he did, the googling, the furiously tapped out responses. Which is even more amazing when you consider the original post wasn't even directed at him. But he picked up that ball and took it under his arm and started sprinting full steam towards the goal line. Unfortunately in all his excitement he didn't realise it was his own goal line despite me blowing the whistle numerous times.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/signaturepics/sigpic31_1.gif

  14. #8384
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    10,132
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Thanks but I can not take the credit by myself, none of this would have been possible without the effort put in by husa himself, the research he did, the googling, the furiously tapped out responses. Which is even more amazing when you consider the original post wasn't even directed at him. But he picked up that ball and took it under his arm and started sprinting full steam towards the goal line. Unfortunately in all his excitement he didn't realise it was his own goal line despite me blowing the whistle numerous times.
    Yeah of course, run with that story as its far more convincing than you did produce a simply stupid example and get caught out. Or the other two excuses you had already posted previously.
    Seriously Fraser all your example was proved was you dont know shit about the subject, no amount of a dutch rudder from Steve and the stupid pom is going to change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .




    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  15. #8385
    Join Date
    24th September 2004 - 06:46
    Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Location
    On the road to nowhere...
    Posts
    6,658
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Yeah of course run with that story as its far more convincing than you did produce a simply stupid example and get caught out.
    Seriously Fraser all your example was proved was you dont know shit about the subject, no amount of a dutch rudder from Steve and the stupid pom is going to change that.
    Umpire the player has run out of the stadium with the ball...................(Dots Added for effect)
    "Every time you set your ass on a bike, you're playing a game of Russian Roulette between yourself and your own stupidity."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •