Page 350 of 638 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    A bit early in the day for masturbating isn't it?
    he seems to be implying trumps driving an Italian car that rusts a lot? aybe this is the source of his orange glow..................
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post

Well sonny, here in NZ, if you have a different opinion to someone else, that doesn,t automatically make you the enemy of the state!
    Not quite true. There are documented instances of the NZ fuzz paying visits to people who post things your leaders don't like on places like FB and youtube.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Nah it just looks like your Trump Derangement Syndrome is working overtime!!!
    Seriously - that is the best you have?
    See the polls? You can say they are false, but the farm States are done with him, just like I told you. And he needs them bad. He turns up in Iowa and gives a rambling incoherent speech babbling about tractors and internet connectivity. He was obviously woefully prepared for that speech and had not taken any notice of the preparation notes he would of been given by his team. Think he won the farmers over?
    You get all caught up in the fox trump propaganda hyberbole, but at voter ground level - his arse is grass pal.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    They may actually do something about that one, as uncharacteristic as it seems. They've always approved funds but with a sunset clause. When the time expires it can take an electric shock or dynamite to get them moving again, which is why this time the request is for funding with no expiry date.
    Yes, you are right, they have approved it. Wonder is self professed grim reaper Mitch McConnell will do the same when it gets to the senate.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Seriously - that is the best you have?
    See the polls? You can say they are false, but the farm States are done with him, just like I told you. And he needs them bad. He turns up in Iowa and gives a rambling incoherent speech babbling about tractors and internet connectivity. He was obviously woefully prepared for that speech and had not taken any notice of the preparation notes he would of been given by his team. Think he won the farmers over?
    You get all caught up in the fox trump propaganda hyberbole, but at voter ground level - his arse is grass pal.
    Read the news lately? The polls aren?t worth the paper they are written on.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Read the news lately? The polls aren?t worth the paper they are written on.
    Said the news agency and political team the poll results do not suit.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Not quite true. There are documented instances of the NZ fuzz paying visits to people who post things your leaders don't like on places like FB and youtube.
    Can you post an example of that?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I was wondering about that.

We do know that if you write a book the National Government didn't like you could get an unlawful police raid and have your property seized. As Nicky Hager knows all too well.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

We do know that if you write a book the National Government didn't like you could get an unlawful police raid and have your property seized. As Nicky Hager knows all too well.
    True, but he is still alive and is able to tell his side of the story. Unlike Khashoggi(sp) who mR tRump is completely indifferent to.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Another rat leaving the sinking ship...
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...nders-to-leave

Sarah Saunders teared up when saying "The only thing that could compare is being a mother".
    What mother would not wish they could dump a toddler that tantrums daily with no hope of ever growing up.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex

And it's a rather compelling example, don't you think?

Bike
    Yo momma
    There are links in this thread.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    husaberg
    There are links in this thread.
    I would be interested on your thoughts on a leader who has people fired that are investigating him. Plus one that actively interferes wit investigations involving him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    True, but he is still alive and is able to tell his side of the story. Unlike Khashoggi(sp) who mR tRump is completely indifferent to.
    I was unaware that the NZ fuzz were involved with Mr Khashoggi. Trump is indifferent to the death of that particular gent because he, Trump, has been trying to sell nukes and other weaponry to the Saudi Govt and he doesn't want to upset MBS.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Another rat leaving the sinking ship...
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americ...nders-to-leave

Sarah Saunders teared up when saying "The only thing that could compare is being a mother".
    What mother would not wish they could dump a toddler that tantrums daily with no hope of ever growing up.
    Trump suggests that Sanders run for governor of Arkansas. The current governor doesn't come up for election until 2022.

Sanders hasn't been doing much work; there hasn't been a formal press briefing in over 90 days which is a record. That breaks her previous record, which also broke the previous record which she herself had set.

Interesting timing though. The same day that the White House was told by the ethics lawyers that Kellyanne Conjob had repeatedly breached the Hatch Act and needed to be removed from federal employment.

The US Hatch Act forbids political campaigning by anybody in the government workforce. Recently when warned by press corps people that she was doing it yet again, she sarcastically asked when the jail sentence would start. That might have been just a bit too flagrant for the ethics lawyers.

Oh, and I see that true to form Trump still owes venue hire fees to some ten of the venues at which he has held his rallies.

Thread Information