Page 301 of 638 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    I note Nike's sales are reported as up 31% since the start of that ad campaign. Looks like they did their homework....
    Where did you get that info from?

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Where did you get that info from?
    Widely reported on reputable sites. Google it.

Bike
    Sold

Not Syria but US double standards non the less?

While all eyes are on Syria’s Idlib, US continues to decimate Yemen https://www.rt.com/op-ed/438464-yeme...-saudi-arabia/- Yeah but MAGA????

Bike
    Sold

Two girls one cup?

The Two Most Dangerous Warmongers in Political Office Today https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-tw...-today/5654080 Read about their seven deadliest dual objectives. WMD?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Following the Trump fans burning their Nikes. The idiots are now outraged that Willie Nelson is headlining a concert in support of Beto O'Rourke, a Democrat candidate for Rafael Eduardo (call me Ted) Cruz's Texas senate seat.

A woman wrote on Twitter, "I can't wait until the Trump supporters start setting fire to their willies."
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Following the Trump fans burning their Nikes. The idiots are now outraged that Willie Nelson is headlining a concert in support of Beto O'Rourke, a Democrat candidate for Rafael Eduardo (call me Ted) Cruz's Texas senate seat.

A woman wrote on Twitter, "I can't wait until the Trump supporters start setting fire to their willies."
    Love it - and the next time Trump flashes his in front of a woman not his wife, he'd better hope she's not a fan of Mrs Bobbitt....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    This is as good a place as any...

It turns out the CIA kept a list of Russian jokes. Some may not resonate, others definitely do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIA-RDP89G00720R000800040003-6.pdf  
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    I Ride No More

Bike
    Sold

Who needs enemies with friends like this?

United States most trusted and expensive ally? https://twitter.com/benfcampen/statu...rymakow.com%2F

Bike
    Sold

Trouble at mill? - Donald seeing the reality now? - who is really in charge?

Donald Trump Thinks the Jews Aren't Grateful Enough https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...ough-1.6491820

Bike
    Sold

Donald? - draining the swamp or simply expanding it and feeding the crocodiles?

Chuck Baldwin[Quote] Donald Trump was elected President on the promise that he would drain the swamp and dismantle the Deep State. And many conservatives and Christians thoroughly believe that Trump is actually doing what he promised. But is he? I think not.

Donald Trump had one chance to prove that he was serious about draining the swamp and dismantling the Deep State. One chance. That one chance was his first two years in office. And he blew it.

Trump appointed more Deep State CFR members and Bilderbergers (including Neil Gorsuch, James Mattis, John Bolton, et al.) to his administration than Barack Obama. And don’t be taken in by all of the political bickering surrounding Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The conservatives’ defense of Kavanaugh is as irrelevant as the liberals’ accusations against Kavanaugh. The fact is, Kavanaugh is a Deep State toady who is up to his neck in covering up the government’s murder of former Clinton Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster. Speaking of which, Trump has done nothing to bring the Deep State witch, Hillary Clinton, to justice like he said he would do, either.[Unquote]

https://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Article...e-Blew-It.aspx

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Donald Trump had one chance to prove that he was serious about draining the swamp and dismantling the Deep State. One chance. That one chance was his first two years in office. And he blew it.

When Trump talked about draining the swamp I thought he was referring to the lobbyists that infest DC and who buy the politicians for the big donors. I guess I got that wrong. He gave lobbyists top jobs in his administration. One or two are even still there.

Trump has certainly got rid of, or just hasn't filled, hundreds of upper management positions in Government to the extent that the US federal government is widely considered incapable of responding to a major crisis.

The "deep state" seems a creature of fiction. I just believe that people who bang on about the deep state really don't understand how government works. Or, at least, how it is supposed to work. That is the people who aren't actually busy accusing other people of being party to the deep state; people who are almost certainly innocent. Well, innocent of that at least.

Bike
    Yo momma

to the extent that the US federal government is widely considered incapable of responding to a major crisis.
    Please show credible proof of this.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Please show credible proof of this.
    Don't be a dim shit, do your own reading. Last figure I saw quoted some 660 unfilled positions.

Judges? Now that's different, the Republicans have been busy stacking the benches. That's not Trump though, that's McConnell.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Don't be a dim shit, do your own reading.
    I couldn't find anything in the Harold so obviously it isn't true.

Thread Information