Page 410 of 638 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420460510 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Sold

Food for thought?

New Money: The Greatest Wealth Creation Event in History (2019) - Full Documentary. (for those who may ((or may not?)) be interested) -

This is really a documentary about "progress in China" - as opposed to the crap that the MSM feeds us with!

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    ^^

This is the state of your leading candidate boyo:

Hey little willie - I'll let you in on a secret - we live in New Zealand - he is not "our" candidate ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Hey little willie - I'll let you in on a secret - we live in New Zealand - he is not "our" candidate ..
    Pitch lives in the USA (or claims to) and Laava and Husaberk are probably the same chinese bot. Like you they cant pull an original insult out of their ass.

Given that every US president since the end of the second world war has basically been the leader of the western world your opinion is invalid.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Pitch lives in the USA
    I'm sure that will be news to him.

Bike
    bandit
    Pitch lives in the USA and Laava and Husaberk are probably the same chinese bot.

Given that every US president since the end of the second world war has basically been the leader of the western world your opinion is invalid.
    "The leader of the western world" ??????

Hahahaha ...

Oh hang on - I get it .... little willie, you need a demi-god who is a big dick to make up for your own inadequacies ...

I'll let you into another secret - Stormy Daniels called him "two minute Trump" and said "It was the most annoying sex I ever had .. "
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    "The leader of the western world" ??????

Hahahaha ...

Oh hang on - I get it .... little willie, you need a demi-god who is a big dick to make up for your own inadequacies ...

I'll let you into another secret - Stormy Daniels called him "two minute Trump" and said "It was the most annoying sex I ever had .. "

Oh yeah is that why Stormy had to go on a pan american cock snuffling spree to pay back the Trumps lawyers as the judge ordered because her case didnt hold upto even the slightest scrutiny?

Bike
    bandit
    Oh yeah is that why Stormy had to go on a pan american cock snuffling spree to pay back the Trumps lawyers as the judge ordered because her case didnt hold upto even the slightest scrutiny?
    You're away in dreamland little willie - watch out for repetition sprains in your wrists ...

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post

Yeah I never believed a word of anything the guy says its all projection about his hate of Trump just like these other clowns on here.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Yeah I never believed a word of anything the guy says its all projection about his hate of Trump just like these other clowns on here.
    and yet he is a total fucking expert on the subject.

Bike
    aprilia
    Farrage calling the EU and in particular Merkel out for the bunch of scumbags they are and rightly pointing out how they are creating a militarized EU and creeping to the east.

These are the people looking for war. History repeats with Germany at the helm. Is the USA going to have to give these clowns a second serving and will the UK come to their senses in time and help?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Hey Yokel, yer president gonna nuke him some hurricanes! Yeehaa!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Hey Yokel, yer president gonna nuke him some hurricanes! Yeehaa!

Only people of Husaberg's and your ilk would believe that.

You realize this idea was floated back in the 50's or something right? Like they actually did think about it.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Well he certainly is dumb enough to say it!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    husaberg
    In late night tweets last week, Trump warned tariffs would start at five per cent on June 10 and increase to 25 per cent on October 1 unless Mexico stops immigrants from entering the US illegally.
    A dozen of the world's largest automakers - including Ford, Toyota and Volkswagen - lost about US$18 billion in market value the day following Trump's tweets.

President Donald Trump has also asked Japanese automakers to consider making vehicles in the US, apparently unaware they've been doing that for decades.
    "Try building your cars in the United States instead of shipping them over. That's not too much to ask,"
    Only issue is The Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association estimates that its members built nearly 4 million vehicles in the US last year. Exports from Japan to the US have fallen from 3.5 million cars a year in 1986 to just over 1.5 million in 2016.

Despite that presence, the US still runs a trade deficit with Japan of about US$69 billion. That’s Because Ford, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler sell very few vehicles in Japan.
    Some of his other Car maker gaffs his other gaffs include blasting General Motors Co and threatened to impose a "big border tax" for making some Chevrolet Cruze cars in Mexico, which the US carmaker defended as part of a strategy to serve global customers, not sell them in the United States.
    GM responded it makes its Cruze sedan in the United States and that all of those sold in the United States are made in a plant in Lordstown, Ohio. GM builds the Chevrolet Cruze hatchback for global markets in Mexico, with a small number GM began producing the Cruze in Mexico last year, making 52,631 cars there. In comparison, it built 319,536 of them in the United States. Previous versions of the Cruze sold in Mexico were made in a GM South Korea plant,
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Well he certainly is dumb enough to say it!

Like, if they are doing a nuclear test anyway why not just put the bomb to use?

Reeal Staaable Geeeeniuuuus!!

Just more "anonymous sources familiar with the matter.....".

Im honestly embarrassed for the number of you leftist (and otherwise clowns) that fall for all this fake news.

Thread Information