Page 361 of 638 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Great Scott!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    You obviously dont know how quick I can type. Do you really think I would spend that kinda effort on you idiots?
    I never realised until you started spouting off that people can be monotone on the internet too! Forrest Gump styles!

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Well if you are actually going to bother, you could at least write so we can understand.
    Dude, seriously?

You never fail to disappoint me.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Great Scott!
    Great not sure about great, mediocre and then only if you are into girls bikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    I never realised until you started spouting off that people can be monotone on the internet too! Forrest Gump styles!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries

Whoops! Oh dear, you've gone and got all excited! Oh well, happy ending?

Bike
    Sold

Trump? - Trump background and history? - What does it mea for the rest of the world?

Adam Green tells it like he believes (with evidence?) it really is. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW...ature=youtu.be -

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Dude, seriously?

You never fail to disappoint me.
    The disappointment might be mutual. I've been awaiting a comment from you about the recent developments in the inquiry into Op Burnham. So far without success. If you had commented it could be buried in pink pergatory though in which case I missed it.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Adam Green tells it like he believes (with evidence?) it really is.
    This Adam green character must be pretty slow. Ivanka married a Jew. Kushner is still high up in the admin.

This isnt anything new.

I still think overblowing it though. Sure Trump is influenced by the Jewish lobby.... and so was every other president since before Kennedy!!

Its a very influential group in US politics. If you dont have the backing of some jewish organization your pretty much up shit creak politically in the USA.

Im part Jewish myself but I have zero time for zionist jews. But yet I still support Israels right to exist for the most part.

The current government of NZ is pretending like Israel doesnt even exist. That imo is wrong and they should be made to pay for that at the next election among many other things.

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Offic...WTaSp3dbbc9m4E

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Its called COPE and you two are shinning examples of it.

The only people fooled by your pics above are Trump Derangement Lunatics like yourselves.
    Typical Trump supporter, doing the bait n switch thing. Trump said 20,000 sell out inside and another 20,000 outside watching it on the big screen, your 1st photo is them waiting to get in. And the arrogant arseholes just leave their trash for others to clean up.
    And your second photo shows a fair few empty seats. Not full to capacity at all like your leader stated.

And no comment of the FOX polls showing he is screwed?

I saw some of his Florida rally and all he could do is go on and on about Hillary, like he does not realize she is not running this time? The biggest Trump derangement syndrome is what is going on in Trumps own head.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Typical Trump supporter, doing the bait n switch thing. Trump said 20,000 sell out inside and another 20,000 outside watching it on the big screen, your 1st photo is them waiting to get in. And the arrogant arseholes just leave their trash for others to clean up.
    And your second photo shows a fair few empty seats. Not full to capacity at all like your leader stated.

And no comment of the FOX polls showing he is screwed?

I saw some of his Florida rally and all he could do is go on and on about Hillary, like he does not realize she is not running this time? The biggest Trump derangement syndrome is what is going on in Trumps own head.
    Again if you believe these polls take me up on the ban bet I offered. According to you its a done deal so lets do this!?

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Let us see what you are offering in this kiddies "Ban Bet"? Hmm, a profile with 1 post count and less than 2 years history vs 1913 posts with a near 14 year history.
    What are you able to add to make it worth my while big boy?
    AND WTF 1 post? You are on a motorcycle forum and have made only one post in a motorcycle thread in 1 and 3/4 years??? Do you even have a bike? Know how to ride one?

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Hey guys the world's madness continues without us doin nuttin ! Go for a ride !

We have Trump looking like winning again ??? Boris looking like PM in Britain and jacinda here in NZ !

Don't read the shit ,it justs encourages them.......

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    The disappointment might be mutual. I've been awaiting a comment from you about the recent developments in the inquiry into Op Burnham. So far without success. If you had commented it could be buried in pink pergatory though in which case I missed it.
    So has the Defence Force accepted that the events described in the book are the same operation they took part in?

And if so, why all the denials and obfuscation for all these years?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    AND WTF 1 post? You are on a motorcycle forum and have made only one post in a motorcycle thread in 1 and 3/4 years??? Do you even have a bike? Know how to ride one?
    Gotta share the love. Must say though the very same thought had crossed my mind often, usually following one of his more unhinged statements.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information