Page 484 of 638 FirstFirst ... 384434474482483484485486494534584 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    He he. That'll get the Bozos to curl up into the fetal position.

Even if it is just a wind up it will be entertaining to watch. Mike has a great sense of humour.
    Saw another with a Democrat saying that he'll vote against impeachment. No evidence and entrenching Trump being the reasons cited to just not go there. The funny thing is, is that the publican has a point and I wouldn't put it past Trump to go for, and get, that third term. Bonus points for draining some of the swamp as he goes about it. No third term if he doesn't.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Yeah I can see some of the more sensible Dems getting sick of towing the party line. Chuck and Nancy have lied in public on a number of times about Trumps behavior at meetings.

Trump has nothing to lose by trying. As I mentioned It'll be very entertaining if he does. The thing folk tend tto forget is that the US Constitution is a living document and can be amended. The first 2.5years Trump and team went through a lot of crap. It was pretty obvious Mueller had finished his investigation well before the US mid terms. Thank goodness AG Barr, a close friend of Muellers, gave him a kick up the arse. Rosenstien was partly to blame to and got off relatively scott free. Mueller was to come out up with a clear cut n dry decision not some mamby pamby ramble so that left Barr and Rosenstien, his bosses, to make the final decision.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Naaa, no third term for Trump, the burgers will get him before that can happen.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I see Surly Rubec is currently viewing this page. Joined 2006, hasn't posted since 2008? Post away dude.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Sold

Nothing says accountability like a $733 billion dollar check?

If Trump is a threatening tyrant, why did Democrats just agree to give him $730bn for the military? :- https://www.rt.com/op-ed/475742-trum...nding-support/ -

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    If Trump is a threatening tyrant, why did Democrats just agree to give him $730bn for the military? :- https://www.rt.com/op-ed/475742-trum...nding-support/ -
    What military war has he started? Obamama pissed around in Syria. The Trump and Co. ask the Military Commanders what they needed to squash ISIS there. Trump and Co. listened, ISIS got the boot with the help of Russia and Assard. Obama had the military drop leaflets before every attack, nothing happened to ISIS in Syria.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I see Surly Rubec is currently viewing this page. Joined 2006, hasn't posted since 2008? Post away dude.
    You are irralivent here pritch.

Bike
    husaberg
    YTou obviously haven't released you are irralivent here pritch.
    quoted just because
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Thank you West Coast Bozo for letting pritch see my post. pritch and you are obviously so delusional you think you have some say or impact in what other members can or can not do here.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    He he. That'll get the Bozos to curl up into the fetal position.

Even if it is just a wind up it will be entertaining to watch. Mike has a great sense of humour.
    If you think that's going to be entertaining, you should head over to the bozo cllub(sic) and see how wound up some of the retards there are getting!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    You are irralivent here pritch.
    Where's Pritch livin'?
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I can see some of the more sensible Dems getting sick of towing the party line. Chuck and Nancy have lied in public on a number of times about Trumps behavior at meetings.

Trump has nothing to lose by trying. As I mentioned It'll be very entertaining if he does. The thing folk tend tto forget is that the US Constitution is a living document and can be amended. The first 2.5years Trump and team went through a lot of crap. It was pretty obvious Mueller had finished his investigation well before the US mid terms. Thank goodness AG Barr, a close friend of Muellers, gave him a kick up the arse. Rosenstien was partly to blame to and got off relatively scott free. Mueller was to come out up with a clear cut n dry decision not some mamby pamby ramble so that left Barr and Rosenstien, his bosses, to make the final decision.
    I do wonder if they'll bother to try to find out where it all came from when his next term starts... or indeed before it finishes.

Bike
    '76 CB550 Super Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I do wonder if they'll bother to try to find out where it all came from when his next term starts... or indeed before it finishes.
    I guess we'll see when the time comes. As with the 2016 US election, just sit back and enjoy the show. Watching Rachael Mad Cow, Brian Slater, Frado and Lemonhead on youtube in entertaining as well. I wonder if they will even be on MSM in a years time though. Even other lefties are telling them to shut their collective cake holes.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    I guess we'll see when the time comes. As with the 2016 US election, just sit back and enjoy the show. Watch Rachaul Mad Cow, Frado and Lemonhead on youtube in entertaining as well.
    Fark that... I'll leave it all as a glorious surprise. Which reminds me, I must check who runs the motherland now.

Bike
    Sold

All over bar the shouting? - Or is that going to go on forever?

Impeachment has blown up in the faces of Democrats, and it's their own fault:- - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...heir-own-fault -

Thread Information