Page 407 of 638 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 9559

Thread: The American (USA) 2016 presidential elections thread?

Bike
    I Ride No More

Normal Service has Been Resumed

Thank Thor. Something to change the news away from all that Trump
    business focusing on Denmark and Greenland. We Scandinavians don't
    like all that direct attention. Especially from Donald.

https://www.rt.com/business/467167-d...s-china-trump/

Now that "normal service" has been resumed, they can get some peace
    and quiet back in the homeland.

So, Don, how is this new proclamation of yours going to work ? The Dow
    certainly responded.

[Edit]

That was quick. Announced by Don after US markets had closed:

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...rts-30-cent-25

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Yep, it is kinda funny how deeply retarded this cunt really is. The fallout from his presidency will take years or possibly decades to recover from. Meanwhile USA No1 keeps sliding further south...

https://www.rt.com/business/467169-t...-tariffs-hike/
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    Yep, it is kinda funny how deeply retarded this cunt really is. The fallout from his presidency will take years or possibly decades to recover from. Meanwhile USA No1 keeps sliding further south...

You dont even have the most basic understanding of what Trump is doing. He's going to have the Chinese fighting amongst themselves before his term is out. Think Tiananmen square on steroids... Its already started in Hong Kong. He's just waiting on the Chinese to take the bait and go into HK and wreak havoc then all the other "students" (CIA instigated) around china will start acting up. It wont be isolated to just bejing so Xi is going to have his hands full just staying in power.

China will be destroyed economically and Xi will be swept from power. Chinas one party system GONE.

The US has over 120 military bases surrounding china. There aint shit they can do about it.

4d chess boyo.

I buy stuff out of china and I can already see them massively discounting all sorts of machinery and equipment I buy. They are going to start feeling it real bad over the next year or two.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Oh, sorry Yokel, I was referring to reality, not your CT entrenched imagination.
    Feel free to think what you like. Be nice if you could keep it to yourself tho, there's a good boy!

Bike
    husaberg

I wonder how many years it will take trump to understand that the tariffs on imported Chinese good are paid by the people that import the goods not that sell or produce them in China.
    So all this tariff money i coming out of American pockets same as the money he is using to pay the subsidies for the farmers who now cant sell their soya beans to china
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Should we send Yokel over there to enlighten them? He certainly knows more than all the financial experts in the media!

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    I wonder how many years it will take trump to understand that the tariffs on imported Chinese good are paid by the people that import the goods not that sell or produce them in China.
    So all this tariff money i coming out of American pockets same as the money he is using to pay the subsidies for the farmers who now cant sell their soya beans to china

Thats irrelevant if you go back to making your own stuff.

The soy bean thing is the same as our dairy farmers being slowly fucked over by Jacinda and the greens.... yet I dont see jacinda offering the dairy people any relief.... Is that a communist trait?

Must be interesting to see everything through $hit covered lenses.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Thats irrelevant if you go back to making your own stuff.

The soy bean thing is the same as our dairy farmers being slowly fucked over by Jacinda and the greens.... yet I dont see jacinda offering the dairy people any relief....

Must be interesting to see everything through $hit covered lenses.
    No its not NZ has no subsidies or trafifs in regards to Ag production we got rid of the 30 years ago.
    NZ dairy framers dont feed soya beans its not a crop nz grows needs or imports
    If you knew anything about farming in NZ you would know we don't need soya protein for dairy production as pasture has ample crude protein, we need metabolism energy.
    The Chinese are not hurting, Americas bleeding money.
    You dont know buggar all about anything and you tend to talk through a orifice in your anus.
    Its time you moved to america if you think its so great Yokel. No one will miss you at all Scott
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    You dont even have the most basic understanding of what Trump is doing. He's going to have the Chinese fighting amongst themselves before his term is out. Think Tiananmen square on steroids... Its already started in Hong Kong. He's just waiting on the Chinese to take the bait and go into HK and wreak havoc then all the other "students" (CIA instigated) around china will start acting up. It wont be isolated to just bejing so Xi is going to have his hands full just staying in power.

China will be destroyed economically and Xi will be swept from power. Chinas one party system GONE.

The US has over 120 military bases surrounding china. There aint shit they can do about it.

4d chess boyo.

What a load of delusional bollocks. Almost everything in the Mango Musselini's "easy to win" trade war is in favour of China. The US has lost markets, even if Trump surrendered tomorrow the markets won't come back in time to halp the farmers, the truckers or the railroads who are going broke.

Hong Kong has got nothing to do with Trump. I'm sure all those CIA spies in China will be thrilled you just outed them. Just as well they only live in your fevered imagination.

4D chess? What a laugh, that idiot couldn't manage a game of checkers. Multiple cabinet members have labelled him a moron or a fucking moron and they were successful people who knew him. All of which is absolutely unprecedented which should be a hint.

The toddler in chief's trade war will probably be decided by who blinks first. Trump (or another Republican) has an election next year, the Chinese Premier has no such problem.

I have no idea which imaginary 120 US bases you refer to. They sure as shit aren't on the Spratleys where the Chinese are ignoring international law and there's sfa the Yanks can do about it.

In an earlier post you mentioned Trump joking or trolling. Seriously, he is too stupid to do those things. A sense of humour takes an intelligence higher than that with which he was "blessed". He utters outrageous statements from time to time and later claims it was a joke. The reality is that he's testing the reaction. Twice that I'm aware of he has mentioned a third of fourth term neither of which is possible under the constitution. Although the US Constitution is a total mystery to Trump. He has also suggested he may not permit the 2020 election to go ahead. He's not joking. It's also considered possible that if he loses 2020 he won't leave the White House, he'll claim the vote was rigged. Again!

He is affected by multiple personality disorders, many professionals believe his has NPD, and I'm convinced. His cogntive function is deteriorating. There are times he has no idea where he is or why he is there. He is living in a fantasy world. He should be removed under the 25th amendment but I won't hold my breath.

Don't stop taking your meds.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    aprilia
    No its not NZ has no subsidies or trafifs in egards to Ag.
    NZ dairy framers dont feed soya beans its not a crop nz grows needs or imports
    If you knew anything about farming in NZ you would know we don't need soya protein for dairy production as pasture as ample, we need metabolism energy.
    The Chinese are not hurting Americas bleeding money.
    You dont know buggar all about anything and you tend to talk through a orifice in your anus.
    Its time you moved to america if you think its so great Yokel. No one will miss you Scott

HAHAHA LOL

Im not even going to bother replying to much of this its just pure snowflakery and rubbish.

Who other than husaberg would of assumed I was implying NZ feeds our cows soya beans and needs to import them... Just LMFAO.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    What a load of delusional bollocks. Almost everything in the Mango Musselini's "easy to win" trade war is in favour of China. The US has lost markets, even if Trump surrendered tomorrow the markets won't come back in time to halp the farmers, the truckers or the railroads who are going broke.

Hong Kong has got nothing to do with Trump. I'm sure all those CIA spies in China will be thrilled you just outed them. Just as well they only live in your fevered imagination.

4D chess? What a laugh, that idiot couldn't manage a game of checkers. Multiple cabinet members have labelled him a moron or a fucking moron and they were successful people who knew him. All of which is absolutely unprecedented which should be a hint.

The toddler in chief's trade war will probably be decided by who blinks first. Trump (or another Republican) has an election next year, the Chinese Premier has no such problem.

I have no idea which imaginary 120 US bases you refer to. They sure as shit aren't on the Spratleys where the Chinese are ignoring international law and there's sfa the Yanks can do about it.

In an earlier post you mentioned Trump joking or trolling. Seriously, he is too stupid to do those things. A sense of humour takes an intelligence higher than that with which he was "blessed". He utters outrageous statements from time to time and later claims it was a joke. The reality is that he's testing the reaction. Twice that I'm aware of he has mentioned a third of fourth term neither of which is possible under the constitution. Although the US Constitution is a total mystery to Trump. He has also suggested he may not permit the 2020 election to go ahead. He's not joking. It's also considered possible that if he loses 2020 he won't leave the White House, he'll claim the vote was rigged. Again!

He is affected by multiple personality disorders, many professionals believe his has NPD, and I'm convinced. His cogntive function is deteriorating. There are times he has no idea where he is or why he is there. He is living in a fantasy world. He should be removed under the 25th amendment but I won't hold my breath.

Don't stop taking your meds.

The USA doesnt need ANY markets outside of its own.

See I dont need to write an essay of pure TDS garbage to say what I mean.

As for the 120 bases. go around every country surrounding China and see if they have a US military base. And then add the countries behind those. China and Russia are totally surrounded by US military bases. END OF STORY.

China and Russia know damn well they cant beat the USA in a military confrontation or they would of already done it.

And they cant beat them in an economic war either even if MSM watching TDS fanatics like yourself WRONGLY claim otherwise.

Bike
    husaberg
    The USA doesnt need ANY markets outside of its own.

See I dont need to write an essay of pure TDS garbage to say what I mean.
    Youre so funny
    The U.S.-China trade tensions have caused wild swings in the trade deficit, with exporters and importers trying to stay ahead of the tariff fight between the two economic giants.

In May, goods imports increased 4.0% to $217.0 billion. Imports of consumer goods rose $1.4 billion, while those of motor vehicle and parts soared $2.3 billion to a record high. There were also big increases in imports of capital goods and industrial supplies and materials.

Goods exports rose 2.8% to $140.8 billion. Exports of consumer goods increased $0.8 billion and soybean exports advanced $0.7 billion. Civilian aircraft exports rose $0.5 billion. Gains are, however, likely to be capped after Boeing in March suspended deliveries of its fastest-selling MAX 737 jetliner. The aircraft was grounded indefinitely following two deadly crashes in five months. Production of the troubled plane has been cut.

When adjusted for inflation, the goods trade deficit increased $4.8 billion to $87.0 billion in May. The increase in the so-called real goods trade deficit suggests that trade could be a drag on second-quarter gross domestic product.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trumps an idiot.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	81.0 KB 
ID:	342813
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    aprilia
    Youre so funny
    The U.S.-China trade tensions have caused wild swings in the trade deficit, with exporters and importers trying to stay ahead of the tariff fight between the two economic giants.

In May, goods imports increased 4.0% to $217.0 billion. Imports of consumer goods rose $1.4 billion, while those of motor vehicle and parts soared $2.3 billion to a record high. There were also big increases in imports of capital goods and industrial supplies and materials.

Goods exports rose 2.8% to $140.8 billion. Exports of consumer goods increased $0.8 billion and soybean exports advanced $0.7 billion. Civilian aircraft exports rose $0.5 billion. Gains are, however, likely to be capped after Boeing in March suspended deliveries of its fastest-selling MAX 737 jetliner. The aircraft was grounded indefinitely following two deadly crashes in five months. Production of the troubled plane has been cut.

When adjusted for inflation, the goods trade deficit increased $4.8 billion to $87.0 billion in May. The increase in the so-called real goods trade deficit suggests that trade could be a drag on second-quarter gross domestic product.

So all is fine and dandy in the good old US of A then.

Call me when their economy collapses.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    So all is fine and dandy in the good old US of A then.

Call me when their economy collapses.
    Oh no, they're sweet now bro. One nation, under god.*snigger*

Bike
    aprilia
    Oh no, they're sweet now bro. One nation, under god.*snigger*
    He's a reeeal staable geeeniiiuuus!!!

Thread Information