Thread: Bikes arriving into Lyttleton port soon...advice please!

Bike
    Honda Fireblade

Bikes arriving into Lyttleton port soon...advice please!

Hi All, our bikes are arriving into Lyttleton port soon...(itching to have a blat!). Has anyone got any advice about the best entry certifiers to use and can they pick the bikes up once they have cleared customs etc? We are struggling to pin down a company that will pick them up from the port and deliver them to entry certifiers. The AA have helped us out with the Compliance reqs before we shipped but not sure if they are the best option for the entry cert and WOF etc. They cant pick the bikes up either. We have a car arriving at the same time so maybe the same company can transport the bikes on the same pick up truck as the car and also do the entry cert on all vehicles to save us some cash...?
    Cheers.

Bike
    Exercycle
    I worked in Port for years and never saw any outfit's name that could help you. I'm sure there are people who do imported cars for the car sales and they are probably your best bet. I'd recommend ringing a few car sales in ChCh who carry fresh imports for a name.

The bike shops who used to bring in Grey imports did their own paperwork AFAIK.

Bike
    ES XTZ

Bike
    Honda Fireblade
    Thanks gents we have decided to go with a company called Superior Compliance who can do all vehicles. Fingers crossed no big surprises!

Thread Information