Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anstey, NZ Order Of Merit.

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Fuck me. This thread has had over 120 views, but what...less than ten replies? To the fucking wankers that viewed it, but didn't respond and/or congratulate one of New Zealand's best ever road racers, go fuck yourselves and remove yourself from a motorcycle forum that's about motorcycles and those brave enough to race them. Fuck me this site has taken a sad dive.
    he puts his life in gods hands each lap really brave man and bloody modest to thses guys race for the love of it .

no big money for them problely the better for it too . i love to shake his hand and mean that too.

joey dunlop inspried me to bikes am sure done that same for many many young people.

Bike
    bandit
    Fuck me. This thread has had over 120 views, but what...less than ten replies? To the fucking wankers that viewed it, but didn't respond and/or congratulate one of New Zealand's best ever road racers, go fuck yourselves and remove yourself from a motorcycle forum that's about motorcycles and those brave enough to race them. Fuck me this site has taken a sad dive.
    Hey .. some of us just got here ...

O for Orsum Bruce ... well deserved ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    Indeed. I was privileged to have been involved for a wee bit back then. Incredible times, and Bruce is incredibly talented. Hope he wins heaps more before he hangs his leathers up.
    yes up there with hugh anderson

crosby the should do movie on bruce make intresting bio and book to all the talented from the past

am just reading about kim Newcombe and his amazing feats in the 70,s on his Konig

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Is Bruce (congratulatory salutations supplied) on this site?
    Nah. But he popped into the shop today to say Hi and to chew the fat, and we had a good laff about it.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah calm your tits. Unless they jiggle these days.

Apparently he'll eat catfood if you tell him its scrogen.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Yeah calm your tits. Unless they jiggle these days.

Nothing to calm down. But how many have replied to the Shaun Harris landed on his head thread? And really, Shaun has won how many IOM titles? People bum lick Shaun because he's actually here and they want to lick his balls. It's fucking sad. Bruce is ten times the man. You'll never catch Bruce ringing someone's boss to complain about their behavior on this site either... broke my own rules now!

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    because he's actually here
    Well that's the thing with passing on sentiments isn't it. Doesn't work too well if the bloke is not around to get them
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Various things
    Well that's the thing with passing on sentiments isn't it. Doesn't work too well if the bloke is not around to get them
    Oh don't worry mate. Bruce got to see them. Just a pity there weren't more eh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	677.2 KB 
ID:	321010

And speaking of pictures..Bruce had many on his camera that a lot would get excited about. You're into electric motorcycles no? He's on his way to Montegi to test the new Mugen bike. And his boss has a new Honda RCV street bike there...they may set Bruce loose on it.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Oh don't worry mate. Bruce got to see them. Just a pity there weren't more eh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	677.2 KB 
ID:	321010

And speaking of pictures..Bruce had many on his camera that a lot would get excited about. You're into electric motorcycles no? He's on his way to Montegi to test the new Mugen bike. And his boss has a new Honda RCV street bike there...they may set Bruce loose on it.
    Yeh that's what I mean though, were it known he'd see them, there probably would have been more...

Mint, haven't been following the TTXGP or TT zero or whatever they call it now for a wee while, didn't realise Bruce was in there, might have a bit to catch up on
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Various things
    Yeh that's what I mean though, were it known he'd see them, there probably would have been more...
    I dunno. I doubt it. Either way, this site is sucking balls more by the day.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    I dunno. I doubt it. Either way, this site is sucking balls more by the day.
    Agree, I blame the mods, and myself, but mostly the mods, obviously...

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Having a beer on Friday it was a fucken tragedy that not one of the dozen or so people there had heard of Bruce Ansty before the list came out.

Well overdue.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Having a beer on Friday it was a fucken tragedy that not one of the dozen or so people there had heard of Bruce Ansty before the list came out.

Well overdue.
    Indeed mate! Now let me load more pics in the pic of the week will ya!

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    fucking awesome, heard all about how Richie was getting honored for bloody weeks before hand, typical NZ media.

well done bruce and that beard is awesome as well

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    well done bruce and that beard is awesome as well
    I reckon mate! Talking to him, that beard took a year to grow. It's one area I'd be faster than him.

Thread Information