Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fat Bob makes this old man smile

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by MIXONE View Post
    We only have one rule."Don't be a dickhead."
    And that is the golden rule.

Group I ride with dont crash (touch wood). Have been on rides with various crashes for no reason other than being a dickhead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    W650 sidecar & HD Fat Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Swivel View Post
    I have the same smile when I ride my Triumph. Spend more time in the shed washing and polishing then inside these days hahaha and any excuse to ride. Ive had a few turns on Harleys but the Trumphy does it for me. Got some chrome risers and z bars to fit next weekend. Enjoy your mean machine may you have many pleasurable rides ahead.

Cheers Swivel, I don't think it matters the Bike, so long as the face aches from grinning stupidly every time you ride I think that is all that counts.

Sunday was a great day, All blacks had a good test and result, Also the weather was perfect to go explore some back country roads.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2335c.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	324414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2332cc.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	294.2 KB 
ID:	324415

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by old slider View Post
    so long as the face aches from grinning stupidly every time you ride I think that is all that counts.
    Nice bike. Never had a Harley but I can see that your bike has a lot to like.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Street Triple
    Nice day + nice roads + nice wheels = much happiness.

Bike
    Several old ones

Fatbob love.

Hey Ol slider, Glad you love your Fatbob, I have one too. Vance & Hines big shots, awesome.
    I have several bikes, and when in the garage I only see one bike : the Fatbob, love it

I love the low end torgue.
    The smoothness of the drive train and gear train, forget the clunk shifting into first gear that's just a Harley thing
    The sound is beautiful, never tire of it, changes downs and throttle blips are so much fun.
    The quality and finish is beautiful. Much rather polish it than my car.
    The look no too heavy, and the Fatbobs do handle well for a cruiser, just keep the tyres pumped up.
    Just love to cruise, the nay sayers talk about them not being the fastest or have sportsbike handling but what f...
    its a cruiser, I'm not out there to race, I'm out on the road to ride, looking out over the chrome and classic tank, I just love riding it.
    I was never a Harley fan , but I hadn't experienced one, now I love them, funny how things change.

And to even things out I'm lucky enough to also own an adventure bike and a sportsbike so I do know what I'm talking about.

They are comfortable and reliable as, and the girls love them. Never had the girls at the beach want their selfie taken with
    my adventure bike. But I love that bike too.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman1 View Post
    Hey Ol slider, Glad you love your Fatbob, I have one too. Vance & Hines big shots, awesome.
    I have several bikes, and when in the garage I only see one bike : the Fatbob, love it

I love the low end torgue.
    The smoothness of the drive train and gear train, forget the clunk shifting into first gear that's just a Harley thing
    The sound is beautiful, never tire of it, changes downs and throttle blips are so much fun.
    The quality and finish is beautiful. Much rather polish it than my car.
    The look no too heavy, and the Fatbobs do handle well for a cruiser, just keep the tyres pumped up.
    Just love to cruise, the nay sayers talk about them not being the fastest or have sportsbike handling but what f...
    its a cruiser, I'm not out there to race, I'm out on the road to ride, looking out over the chrome and classic tank, I just love riding it.
    I was never a Harley fan , but I hadn't experienced one, now I love them, funny how things change.

And to even things out I'm lucky enough to also own an adventure bike and a sportsbike so I do know what I'm talking about.

They are comfortable and reliable as, and the girls love them. Never had the girls at the beach want their selfie taken with
    my adventure bike. But I love that bike too.

Hi Rocketman1, Thanks for the advice mate, They certainly are enjoyable to ride, it did surprise me after riding my little W650 around for quite sometime, I had no interest in owning a HD until the Fat Bob came along.

Having the baffles opened professionally CV removed and biting the bullet for a SE EFI super tuner I have a permanent grin.

cheers. RTR

Bike
    08 harley fxdf

purchased mine new in 08 first thing get either avons or metz

tyres on asap

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by jimichelle View Post
    tyres on asap

I still see a lot of Fat Bobs wearing the Dunlops, has there been any or many bad reviews on them?

Thread Information