Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A step in the right direction

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Hmmmm - alternatively don't fall off........
    What species are you from? 'Cause you're obvously not referring to humans with that ill though-out, holier than thou crap.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swbarnett View Post
    What species are you from? 'Cause you're obvously not referring to humans with that ill though-out, holier than thou crap.
    Yeah - it's a bloody radical though I'll give you that.

If you think about it it will probably cost motorcyclist more in ACC rego fees in the long run - fall off, now you'll survive but need years of medical care

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Metastable View Post
    The article is correct.... the wires aren't the problem..... it is the posts that do the damage.
    Dead right.....the padding is a good idea but would be better with another row of Armco underneath to eliminate the gaps altogether.

the histeria around wire is wasted energy, its no worse than Armco....posts are the problem

Bike
    Mine
    Yeah - it's a bloody radical though I'll give you that.
    Nothing radical about it. Idiots have been expecting us to be perferct since year dot. When the hell are people going to realise that that's just not possible. Or do you think we're all supposed to be omnipotent?

If you think about it it will probably cost motorcyclist more in ACC rego fees in the long run - fall off, now you'll survive but need years of medical care
    True but irrelevant. The only way to bring the road toll (injury or death) to zero is to euthanise the entire population before we even get near the road.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    Big red vibrator
    True but irrelevant. The only way to bring the road toll (injury or death) to zero is to euthanise the entire population before we even get near the road.
    Love the Judge Death, only the living commit crimes therefore all life is a crime.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Or do you think we're all supposed to be omnipotent?
    Fuck I hope not. Wife wants to try for our 6th.

Thread Information