Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mike Pero Southern Classic 2016

Bike
    GPR150

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bistard View Post
    Wasn't that Ross Drinkwaters old bike, which I think was Team Kawasaki Australia bike?? could be wrong
    yes his old bike .think everyone trying to work it out at track .fastest bike so far
    i'm over buckets

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ....possibly one of the most significant and unbelievably superlative race meetings I have been to in all my years of living this stuff...

Bike
    1989ZXR400,GSX1100 & PW50
    Quote Originally Posted by mr bucketracer View Post
    yes his old bike .think everyone trying to work it out at track .fastest bike so far
    Ok, if it was Ross Drinkwaters bike, it was never owned by Russell Josiah, the bike owned by Russell was sold to Kevin Grey & you have that motor!
    "The road to Hell is really grippy with loads of run off & some wicked lefthanders"

Bike
    GPR150
    Quote Originally Posted by bistard View Post
    Ok, if it was Ross Drinkwaters bike, it was never owned by Russell Josiah, the bike owned by Russell was sold to Kevin Grey & you have that motor!
    i have the newer 93 bike , russell josiah , kevin greys bike was the bike that won the 92 nzsb , it was a 1989-90 frame with first of the new zxrs motor , russell the got the zxr 93 bike that got second that year , that is the mystery bike ?
    i'm over buckets

Bike
    suzuki
    simply a magical meeting team, well done.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    simply a magical meeting team, well done.
    ...you were part of it Spyda...good to catch up...

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ...you were part of it Spyda...good to catch up...
    maybe, but my role is rock up, do some 'work' and when the flag drops at the end of the day roll on home, it's the months of work involved to get it done and the time after that needs to be noted.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    maybe, but my role is rock up, do some 'work' and when the flag drops at the end of the day roll on home, it's the months of work involved to get it done and the time after that needs to be noted.
    I'm hoping some sort of filming was done there Spyda, a few people have asked what went on down there.
    Seeing and chatting to older guys would have been good over a beer. (or six).

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Bucket Sidecar

Southern Classic

Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    I'm hoping some sort of filming was done there Spyda, a few people have asked what went on down there.
    Seeing and chatting to older guys would have been good over a beer. (or six).
    Mr bucketracer slung a go pro on Jake Lewis and the 750rr looking back, might be some good footage when he started at the rear of the pack on race four. Will see if he is obliging to chuck it up here in the next day or three...

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour14 View Post
    Mr bucketracer slung a go pro on Jake Lewis and the 750rr looking back, might be some good footage when he started at the rear of the pack on race four. Will see if he is obliging to chuck it up here in the next day or three...
    Sweet! I nipped out for a ride this morn to Pahiatua and had intended to swing by Micks place of work but ran outta time .

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...a TV sports crew were there, Simon T????...a vid was made of Paul Treacy's cool presentation on Saturday eve re: the Mike Sinclair story, book release...that will be up on U tube for viewing I would hope, soon...I bet there will a lot of other peoples stuff up on there too, soon, showing the pricelessness of the whole affair...

Bike
    GPR150
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour14 View Post
    bloody thing did not work ! clips are there but no video , hopefully jake'd video worked
    i'm over buckets

Bike
    Racing ones
    Was an amazing weekend that will be difficult to top , huge thanks to the 50 odd officials and flaggies we had helping each day , the CAMS committee, Mike Pero, the sponsors , the Aussies and everyone else who did their bit to make it special.
    And of course the riders who raced hard and stayed on their bikes..... mostly.

A 30min Doco was commissioned by Mike Pero, hope to see that on TV in the near future and DVD copies could be a possibility.

As above the entire very cool presentation from Sat night was recorded, Paul Treacy is editing and will send me the youtube link

Will post the professional shots on Facebook later in the week

Cheers

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Only managed Sunday but what an awesome event.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161204_105500.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	777.1 KB 
ID:	326644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161204_121225.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	848.8 KB 
ID:	326645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161204_105824.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	780.3 KB 
ID:	326646   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20161204_111402.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	836.6 KB 
ID:	326647  

Bike
    Kawasaki ZR750/Honda Supercub

Smile Video of Book Launch

Quote Originally Posted by Triplenut View Post
    Was an amazing weekend that will be difficult to top , huge thanks to the 50 odd officials and flaggies we had helping each day , the CAMS committee, Mike Pero, the sponsors , the Aussies and everyone else who did their bit to make it special.
    And of course the riders who raced hard and stayed on their bikes..... mostly.

A 30min Doco was commissioned by Mike Pero, hope to see that on TV in the near future and DVD copies could be a possibility.

As above the entire very cool presentation from Sat night was recorded, Paul Treacy is editing and will send me the youtube link

Will post the professional shots on Facebook later in the week

Cheers
    Here is the link to the Video from Saturday night book launch. Magic meeting to ride down to and catch up with old mates and make some new ones. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yoi8nDLJvE&t=112s oh by the way it is about 2hours long but well worth it to watch.
    Last edited by The Chow; 8th December 2016 at 14:01. Reason: additional comment

Thread Information