Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jews crack iPhone

Bike
    CB919, 1090R, R1200GSA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Everything electronic is hackable. EVERYTHING has an electronic back door built in at the factory. do people really think the Govts of the world and cIA etc would let a consumer electronics company mass produce and market a 'Secure' form of communication....
    I
    Depends what level you're talking about. Can the NSA intercept server/switch/router shipments, alter the firmware/BIOS and send on? Sure (plenty of data about that). We build our own servers (not primarily because we love wearing tin foil hats, more likely we can't be arsed with blame games and wait times if an issue occurs). Does Microsoft et al potentially access your emails, hand off data to relevant parties etc? Sure, that's quite possible on a technical level. We host our own servers, both on an exhange level for mailboxes and processing against spam before reaching exchange servers, plus the client on-site servers managed by us. Once we receive the emails from the Internet, we're also transmitting that data via our own WAN. Weakness to this is of course mobile devices receiving data, most of which have security/management on them (subject to client willing to spend of course). VPNs are perfectly possible as well but there are pros and cons.

As Aklze says, stuff like calls/SMS can all be retrieved at the carrier level not involving your mobile. On-device encryption is available, just depends how usable you want it I guess. BlackBerry was quite famous for one. I can encrypt entire operating systems on machines if I need to, but it means your options around recovery/migration are much harder. I do have a section of my laptop disk encrypted and it holds all my emails and sensitive data. Chuck in a secondary password after login (and login passwords are easily beaten - I've needed to do it several times) otherwise Outlook is useless and the two operating systems just have applications, all the data is encrypted (and that password is over 15 characters)...

Again though, you gotta figure out just how much security is necessary vs the inconvenience/cost. I've had several clients (and potential) list security concerns, we propose a system to meet requirements and then find their idea of spend is the very basics... Ultimately security is a layered approach, both digitally and physically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jane Omorogbe from UK MSN on the KTM990SM
    It's barking mad and if it doesn't turn you into a complete loon within half an hour of cocking a leg over the lofty 875mm seat height, I'll eat my Arai.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Does Microsoft et al potentially access your emails, hand off data to relevant parties etc? Sure, that's quite possible on a technical level.
    no, that's 100% done at a "you clicked 'i agree' dumbfuck" level.

what really scares me is that jewgle is the backend for PRIMARY SCHOOL email systems, liek, who the fuck approved that???

jewgle brain-farming the next generation.

just depends how usable you want it I guess. BlackBerry was quite famous for one.
    and now blackberry hove sold out to amazon (FUCKING JEW CUNTS) and force updated un-rollbackable OS "upgrades" FUCK YOU BBAMAZON

also, since BB is qnx i am saddened and disappointed that they support Mac, worse winblows, and NOT linux. i want #>.

pretty much blackphone, if you're worried.
    OR know that the always-on mic and keylogger ARE being used against ("for") you. and dont Tx srs shit.

I can encrypt entire operating systems on machines if I need to,
    and i do as a matter of course...

Chuck in a secondary password after login (and login passwords are easily beaten - I've needed to do it several times)
    oh pray. how does one crack a nix shadow password?

winblows is pretty straight forward. hex the hive and sam files. M$ really haven't gotten much smarter since the .pwd days of win 95.

Again though, you gotta figure out just how much security is necessary vs the inconvenience/cost.
    i like my shit nigger-proof.
    that is, non-qwerty keyboard, bios password to boot (/post handover) (a hassle for remote servers but invaluable AFAIC), TPM.
    I don't bother any more, encrypting partitions, obfuscating the table, requiring a specific floppy (or two) to boot, basically my shit's bricked and unrecoverable if i'm not at it.

the jews are rich enough that if they want to track me (and i'm sure they do) they will.
    i like to think i have a drone tasked to me...

Ultimately security is a layered approach, both digitally and physically.
    innit

Bike
    raptor 1000
    i think akzle is more cleverer than everybody thinks he is

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    so does he...

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gremlin View Post
    Depends what level you're talking about.

As Aklze says, stuff like calls/SMS can all be retrieved at the carrier level not involving your mobile. On-device encryption is available, just depends how usable you want it I guess.
    Where it happens is immaterial to me, at the end of the day all electronic communication is not 100% secure. And then you've got situations where the likes of the yanks are stupidly buying processors off the Chinese to put inside their military hardware. Supercomputers are so powerful these days and money is the only object when it comes to security and the people at the top have a lot of it. Not really a worry for most ordinary people like us...
    Your device is calling/sending to another device and that other device has to be able to read your communication easily for real world use and half the time you don't know what device the other person has you are calling.
    Not conspiracy material at all, just plain commons sense.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Where it happens is immaterial to me, at the end of the day all electronic communication is not 100% secure. And then you've got situations where the likes of the yanks are stupidly buying processors off the Chinese to put inside their military hardware. Supercomputers are so powerful these days and money is the only object when it comes to security and the people at the top have a lot of it. Not really a worry for most ordinary people like us...
    Your device is calling/sending to another device and that other device has to be able to read your communication easily for real world use and half the time you don't know what device the other person has you are calling.
    Not conspiracy material at all, just plain commons sense.
    512 bit keypairs bru. bsd either end. 15 year old AMD processors.
    as close to 100% as you'll get.

Bike
    The C**t.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    Not really, you'd hope he learnt something after all those years on 4chan
    To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Thread Information