Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Jews crack iPhone

  1. #1
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4

    Jews crack iPhone

    granted it's not much of a crack when the user has to volutarily pursue it. but, dumdums are dum dum, and exploits are exploits.

    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...o-crack-iphone

    bsd for everyone.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,759
    Old news and the head of the heap is Japan.

    Why would Japan buy such expertise? Hmmmm. A nasty neighbour perhaps.

    This is more betterer.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3f5_story.html
    Manopausal.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    Old news and the head of the heap is Japan.

    Why would Japan buy such expertise? Hmmmm. A nasty neighbour perhaps.


    This is more betterer.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...3f5_story.html
    interesting. executing python code on a cisco router... but you have to be physically inside the network (and have ssh access)

    anyway. wasnt japanland that did it. it specifically came from the jewland cellebrite co. not surprising, lots of tech comes from there. but h4xoRz the *nix is still intriguing

  4. #4
    Join Date
    8th January 2013 - 20:18
    Bike
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
    Location
    North Shore, Auckland
    Posts
    850
    Akzle, not trying to be offensive but if you could please post a guide on how to get the dole and post on kiwibiker full time it would be most appreciated.
    Aluminium, Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel welding services. Can repair cracked engine casings for cheap. PM me for more info

  5. #5
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post
    Akzle, not trying to be offensive but if you could please post a guide on how to get the dole and post on kiwibiker full time it would be most appreciated.
    missed you too bro.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    20th October 2005 - 17:09
    Bike
    O
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    14,893
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reibz View Post
    Akzle, not trying to be offensive but if you could please post a guide on how to get the dole and post on kiwibiker full time it would be most appreciated.
    You need help with that?

    Akzle, not trying to be offensive but when a fist is removed from your rectum does it shut with a clap or is it a gentle controlled tapper?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    6th February 2006 - 21:45
    Bike
    Predator
    Location
    Taranaki
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    You need help with that?

    Akzle, not trying to be offensive but when a fist is removed from your rectum does it shut with a clap or is it a gentle controlled tapper?
    For that level of interest you must either be a doctor, or gay. And I'm pretty sure you're not a doctor.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    20th October 2005 - 17:09
    Bike
    O
    Location
    ^
    Posts
    14,893
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    For that level of interest you must either be a doctor, or gay. And I'm pretty sure you're not a doctor.
    I read science books.... 'Dr Who Goes Wild' covers just about everything.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    27th September 2008 - 18:14
    Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    3,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    You need help with that?

    Akzle, not trying to be offensive but when a fist is removed from your rectum does it shut with a clap or is it a gentle controlled tapper?
    Tapper? think you mean taper. Two words with completely different meanings, but in this context* oddly similar.


    *Akzle fisting.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

  10. #10
    Join Date
    25th June 2012 - 11:56
    Bike
    DR650XT Dakar
    Location
    Target moving no signal
    Posts
    1,975
    Everything electronic is hackable. EVERYTHING has an electronic back door built in at the factory. do people really think the Govts of the world and cIA etc would let a consumer electronics company mass produce and market a 'Secure' form of communication....
    I
    Failing to take corners and life seriously since 197X

  11. #11
    Join Date
    14th April 2005 - 12:00
    Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    Location
    Dunedin
    Posts
    3,689
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Everything electronic is hackable. EVERYTHING has an electronic back door built in at the factory. do people really think the Govts of the world and cIA etc would let a consumer electronics company mass produce and market a 'Secure' form of communication...
    I've wrapped my alarm clock in tin-foil to stop it transmitting information about me. It makes it hard to see the time, but I sleep easier...
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Virago View Post
    I've wrapped my alarm clock in tin-foil to stop it transmitting information about me. It makes it hard to see the time, but I sleep easier...
    See that is where you have got it all wrong, first you remove it from the goat, then you wrap akzel in a nylon blanket soaked in petrol, then you set fire to both. (The blanket and the Axkle, the goats clearly suffered enough)
    Then you put it across the street and see if anyone can be bother crossing a street to piss on him.



    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

  13. #13
    Join Date
    6th May 2012 - 10:41
    Bike
    invisibike
    Location
    pulling a sick mono
    Posts
    6,057
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    Everything electronic is hackable. EVERYTHING has an electronic back door built in at the factory. do people really think the Govts of the world and cIA etc would let a consumer electronics company mass produce and market a 'Secure' form of communication....
    I
    I disagree. devices themselves can be secure. encryption is pretty available and pretty cpu-time intensive to try and break. of course most people hand enough info over for free on facebook that the list of passwords is fucken small.

    it's the connections that are weak (unlees your using end to end encryption), and there will be clauses with most carriers to hook voice, sms and data streams.
    seriously, just say "bomb the white house" next time your on the phone...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    15th February 2005 - 15:34
    Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Location
    The Gates of Delirium
    Posts
    8,753
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    See that where you have got it all wrong, first you remove it from the goat, then you wrap wrapped akzel in a nylon blanket soaked in petrol, then you set fire to both. (The blanket and the Axkle, the goats clearly suffered enough)
    Then you put it across the street and see if anyone can be bother crossing a street to piss on him.
    Speak English, you stupid fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    20th January 2010 - 14:41
    Bike
    husaberg
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    9,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I wouldn't be able to piss on akzle with a raging hard on.
    Haha. You where to f-ed off to change my username.
    Don't worry I see how you might find to too hard not to cross the street with you pants down for axklze.
    Last edited by husaberg; 4th September 2016 at 22:56. Reason: added pants



    Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •