Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 Moto Guzzi V9 Roamer

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    The whole point of it is that it DOES NOT look like a Guzzi. Guzzi needs to sell more bikes to people who do not already own a Guzzi. The V7's great for that - the V9 might do a bit more...
    but... they make other brands that look like normal bikes to keep those sort a people off, guzzi
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    but... they make other brands that look like normal bikes to keep those sort a people off, guzzi
    LOL - true...

Bike
    2018 Moto Guzzi V9
    I have a V9 and just about to 10,000k. got it for the looks & the motor. it is a bike that you dont want to like but end up wanting to ride. shit suspension, average handling, not much power. am considering agostini exhaust & suspension mods. have put on dart screen (medium) which is enough to take the weight off at 100k

had 2 bmw previously, great bikes , better in every way, but dont inspire in the same way
    SIGN HERE X

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    It's like watching a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    What a soft cock, who wears pants when posting on facebook?

Bike
    GSX-S1000GT/DR 650
    Yep - Very much like my H-D Sportster 48 in that objectively the bike's not that capable but there's just a certain something about it.

I had a V9 Roamer as a courtesy bike a month or two back when the Burgman was being serviced. I enjoyed it rather a lot and it struck me as being one of those bikes that would grow on you the longer you kept it.

I like bikes such as that

Bike
    2018 Moto Guzzi V9
    so I am through my first set of tires & have changed to Michelin. much better than stock although it hasnt been in the rain since so dont know about wet but gut feeling is they will feel much more connected. always found it to feel slightly skittish (not helped by the overdamped front which I still have not done anything about)
    Have fitted Givi saddlebags, Found NV Motorcycles Morrinsville to be very helpful as Givi doesnt list any brackets to fit with the carrier installed so some modification was called for.

next job is to change fork oil to see if that will improve the front end.

by the way if anyone wants a pirelli front (100/90-19) mine is half worn so probably good for about another 8-10 thou km
    SIGN HERE X

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    It's like watching a train wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatilover View Post
    What a soft cock, who wears pants when posting on facebook?

Thread Information