Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2017 Cape Reinga Ride

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    Just to clarify,is 90 Mile Beach Holiday Park the new accommodation venue and what are the dates?-Cheers

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Just to clarify,is 90 Mile Beach Holiday Park the new accommodation venue and what are the dates?-Cheers
    No not as yet. Still waiting to hear from Coopers Beach, I might send a message today to follow up.

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    Once I have everything (well most) things set in place Mark I will start a new thread with the ride details in the first post as per the other rides.
    Should actually make Te Kao a compulsory stop for one of those world famous Ice creams.
    How you going Mark? Now I'm up North would be good to catch up, even if just for lunch in Paihia?
    Got dates and itinerary sussed yet?
    YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!! ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!!

Bike
    The C**t.
    Quote Originally Posted by IkieBikie View Post
    How you going Mark? Now I'm up North would be good to catch up, even if just for lunch in Paihia?
    I've got a GS650G shaft drive with no motor kicking about doing nothing if you want a parts bike? up north
    To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarko View Post
    I've got a GS650G shaft drive with no motor kicking about doing nothing if you want a parts bike? up north
    what condition is it in and where are you? Whangarei? If so should meet up again. Long time since the Te Rapa

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Last saw you guys on the Ohura Prison Ride 2013. As I said in post #1 ''Just an Idea at this very early stage. If there is enough interest on here and FB I will make it happen''. A lot of those who had expressed interest did so date dependent. A handful had said yes but a handful is just not enough. There needs to be at least 24 to make it viable. The Motel owner was going to get back to me re the costs, but that was back on September the 9th, I haven't heard a thing. So at this stage it is not looking likely.

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarko View Post
    Hoi where is it what you want for it. Catch you up for a drink?? Last time I saw you was at the Rapa with Carver

Bike
    The C**t.
    Hoi where is it what you want for it. Catch you up for a drink?? Last time I saw you was at the Rapa with Carver
    Yeap, have PM'd about it.

Beer sounds good.
    To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Bike
    The C**t.
    Get out of my fucking way you nanas!

Thread Information