Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any lady riders still on this site?

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC

Any lady riders still on this site?

as above, any ladies still frequent this site? Ive come back recently and it seems pretty quiet, but where there is life there is hope! I would love to find some more girls to ride with - from north of Auckland, but its not hard to get places. was thinking of tootling along to the NASS ride tonight if it still exists, maybe I will met some new riders there!
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    Honda
    I asked a similar question and a testosterone fueled moderator obviously deemed it an unsuitable subject..

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...male-free-zone

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    oh lol, I did see that. so where are you located and what do you ride? as I said above I'm in Rodney & have an MT07, I do ride with the boys too but would love to meet more lady riders, just coz
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    Its a Boat
    This place used to be seething with female riders..just to name a few. Several still lurk/post at times out of that list. Out of the 25 listed I would say that 15 are prolific FB users. So they're out there, just not on here any longer...shame really... in some cases.

A_Mans_Ruin/chanceyy/Nasty/Trudes/yungatart/MsKABC/Stirts/Trumpess/Gurlracer/coffeejunkie/Lissa/MadDuck/Miss Piggy/Number One/ Mom/English Kiwi/Newhere/Maakz/Blue Rider/Grashopper/cc rider/Bosslady/Blightybiker/ikiebikie/Gina.

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    This place used to be seething with female riders..just to name a few. Several still lurk/post at times out of that list. Out of the 25 listed I would say that 15 are prolific FB users. So they're out there, just not on here any longer...shame really... in some cases.

A_Mans_Ruin/chanceyy/Nasty/Trudes/yungatart/MsKABC/Stirts/Trumpess/Gurlracer/coffeejunkie/Lissa/MadDuck/Miss Piggy/Number One/ Mom/English Kiwi/Newhere/Maakz/Blue Rider/Grashopper/cc rider/Bosslady/Blightybiker/ikiebikie/Gina.

I recognise some of those names from back about 5-6 years ago - its a shame this site is not what it used to be, I should've gotten my road bike earlier I guess *sigh*
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by buffstar View Post
    as above, any ladies still frequent this site? Ive come back recently and it seems pretty quiet, but where there is life there is hope! I would love to find some more girls to ride with - from north of Auckland, but its not hard to get places. was thinking of tootling along to the NASS ride tonight if it still exists, maybe I will met some new riders there!
    They're probably out riding .. unlike many of the keyboard warriors here ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    oh lol, I did see that. so where are you located and what do you ride? as I said above I'm in Rodney & have an MT07, I do ride with the boys too but would love to meet more lady riders, just coz

I'm not a lady, but I probably have more estrogen than testosterone in me.

Don't care for the whole "ego fueled" riding mentality.

I ride sloooooooow.

Oh and I live in Hobbyville, and ride a purple MT 07 too

Yay!

Bike
    SPEED TRIPLE
    I am not a lady, I don't frequent this site much lately, and I barely ride these days

But HI
    No body move... I dropped my brain

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    I'm not a lady, but I probably have more estrogen than testosterone in me.

Don't care for the whole "ego fueled" riding mentality.

I ride sloooooooow.

Oh and I live in Hobbyville, and ride a purple MT 07 too

Yay!
    Eeeeee!! Mines purple too - twinning! Have you gone on one of the NASS rides? I'm very tempted but not sure that they are still a thing? Nice & close for you 😎
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirts View Post
    I am not a lady, I don't frequent this site much lately, and I barely ride these days

But HI
    Hi Stirts 😉 I'm not very ladylike either, what a shame you don't ride much anymore, but I understand life takes over, maybe you could come out of retirement? - I recognise your name from aaaages ago.
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Eeeeee!! Mines purple too - twinning! Have you gone on one of the NASS rides? I'm very tempted but not sure that they are still a thing? Nice & close for you 😎

Ahh, but mine is "custom" Pasti dipped blaze purple

I haven't actually, but I have read about it, and yes, I am sure they still hold it every Wednesday at the west gate shell I think? Then off to Albany car park next to rebel sport.

I'm not a great people person, and I'm embarrassed at my lack of skill, which has prevented me from attending....

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    Ahh, but mine is "custom" Pasti dipped blaze purple

I haven't actually, but I have read about it, and yes, I am sure they still hold it every Wednesday at the west gate shell I think? Then off to Albany car park next to rebel sport.

I'm not a great people person, and I'm embarrassed at my lack of skill, which has prevented me from attending....
    Well, I wouldn't worry about giving two fucks about what others think of your skill or lack of! I think the whole idea is to upskill and time in the seat is the best way to do that.
    I'm not able to go this week as my hubby is working late but I would be really keen to go next week
    so if you wanted to meet up at the gas station that would be good? I'm far too busy trying to work on my cornering etc and staying alive to have time judging other peoples riding, I just really love riding & keen to make some new riding buddies
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Well, I wouldn't worry about giving two fucks about what others think of your skill or lack of! I think the whole idea is to upskill and time in the seat is the best way to do that.
    I'm not able to go this week as my hubby is working late but I would be really keen to go next week
    so if you wanted to meet up at the gas station that would be good? I'm far too busy trying to work on my cornering etc and staying alive to have time judging other peoples riding, I just really love riding & keen to make some new riding buddies

Ah yes, very true, wise words

I try not to of course, but I think it's still human nature to compare yourself to others somewhat. I think when done in the correct way, and with a positive attitude, it can be a good thing.

But I, like you, just want to stay safe on the roads, and like I always say, a good ride is a ride when I come home safe and sound without incident.

That sounds marvelous, now all we need is a few more fellow biker lasses to join us!

Bike
    2015 KTM200XC
    I'm working on it! I have a guy mate who might be keen also, I'll keep you posted
    WESTIE CHICKS ROCK

Bike
    1969 Honda S90
    NASS moved to Facebook-you can contact them there.

Thread Information