Thread: Newbie needing help

Bike
    none yet

Newbie needing help

Hi all im new to this and am looking at getting my first bike. Im after a road legal trail bike if theres any out there for sale? However my main question is how hard and how expensive is it to get an unregistered trail bike road legal? Please help!!

Thanks richard

Bike
    06 scrambler,xrl,
    Blog Entries
    Welcome dude.
    First bike = lots to learn and a bit of bark off the bike and rider if your looking at a traillie'
    Don't dick about with a non plated ride.
    Pick a licensed one you like and get out there.

Bike
    none yet
    Thats what i was thinking but dont know if you dont ask. Yes lots to learn lots of fun to be had and lots of lessons to be taught. Thank you im just trying to find something cheap to start out on.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpchaser@gmail.com View Post
    if theres any out there for sale? However my main question is how hard and how expensive is it to get an unregistered trail bike road legal? Please help!!

Thanks richard
    there's certainly no for sale section on this site. definitely wouldn't be a popular yellow website that sells motorvehicles by an auction proces.
    and you'd be wholly fucked if there was a thread on this very forum about rereging bikes.

for fucks sake.

Bike
    none yet
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    there's certainly no for sale section on this site. definitely wouldn't be a popular yellow website that sells motorvehicles by an auction proces.
    and you'd be wholly fucked if there was a thread on this very forum about rereging bikes.

for fucks sake.
    Apologies for upsetting you i believe i have stumbled across said yellow website and i have also already been through the for sale section on here but thought maybe making a new thread might get some interest or at the very least you kind people on here who are obviously far more experienced and know a heck of alot about motorbikes than me (not intended to sound sarcastic i genuinely mean that) might offer a newbie like myself some helpful advice so that i may start riding sensibly, safely and also with a bit more knowledge. However i hadnt come across the rereging thread yet so thank you for pointing that out.

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Ignore Akzle (there is an ignore function you can use, unfortunately it shows his post up when he's quoted)

He always abuses new people to the site and suffers from little person syndrome
    YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!! ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!!

Bike
    none yet
    Quote Originally Posted by IkieBikie View Post
    Ignore Akzle (there is an ignore function you can use, unfortunately it shows his post up when he's quoted)

Haha thanks its alright ive dealt with plenty worse and i can imagine for you experienced guys it would get quite frustrating having new people asking the same dumb questions over and over. But if i dont ask questions i wont find answers. ofcourse i do try to do as much research as i can myself however sometimes its better to ask people exactly what i want to know. I appreciate your support its people like you whom i need to learn from cheers.

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by IkieBikie View Post

Azkill adds to the variety on this forum. Every forum needs folk like him. Makes us all look fairly reasonable.

All Heil Azkill.

Thread Information