Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone owned a CF Moto 150 NK?

Bike
    The C**t.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    yeah no power gain and officer i wasn't speeding, the laws the law....
    It is... but like i said, if you are polite and decent to a cop and have a rego and wof and all the thing has on it is an aftermarket muffler, they are highly unlikely to sting you for it... they are human beings ya know they arn't just out to screw you as much as possible.
    To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMarko View Post
    It is... but like i said, if you are polite and decent to a cop and have a rego and wof and all the thing has on it is an aftermarket muffler, they are highly unlikely to sting you for it... they are human beings ya know they arn't just out to screw you as much as possible.
    yeah like the 4kmh limit when your speedo doesn't have this calibration accuracy from the factory.

Bike
    The C**t.
    yeah like the 4kmh limit when your speedo doesn't have this calibration accuracy from the factory.
    Yeah its called a cop doing his job following the orders given...

Theres an rf400 parting on trademe with an oem muffler if you want to get picky and pedantic.

All you've done is come here and called me out over a lams technicality over a muffler. with unsubstantiated claims about me claiming to be a know it all.

Yet offered no decent alternatives to the OP...

Get a life.
    To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead.

Bike
    suzuki
    Yeah its called a cop doing his job following the orders given...

Theres an rf400 parting on trademe with an oem muffler if you want to get picky and pedantic.

All you've done is come here and called me out over a lams technicality over a muffler. with unsubstantiated claims about me claiming to be a know it all.

Yet offered no decent alternatives to the OP...

Get a life.
    why do i have to offer an alternative, firstly, i know nothing about this person, you however feel qualified to advise on what sort of bike when he could be three foot tall, or weigh a hundred and seventy kilos or be the left side of a set of siamese twin, or indeed the right side, all of these people have different things they require in a bike.

you claimed it was lams, i disagreed, you agreed but said it didn't matter cause they'll overlook that.
    what about the poor cunt who takes your advice and then finds a cop 'following the orders given' and gets in the shit
    you must have two cocks, no-one could get that stupid flogging just one of them.

Bike
    The C**t.
    why do i have to offer an alternative, firstly, i know nothing about this person, you however feel qualified to advise on what sort of bike when he could be three foot tall, or weigh a hundred and seventy kilos or be the left side of a set of siamese twin, or indeed the right side, all of these people have different things they require in a bike.

you claimed it was lams, i disagreed, you agreed but said it didn't matter cause they'll overlook that.
    what about the poor cunt who takes your advice and then finds a cop 'following the orders given' and gets in the shit
    you must have two cocks, no-one could get that stupid flogging just one of them.
    So basically. a guy asks on a forum, you cant give any advice due to not knowing the size of the rider and what he ate for lunch?

if he can fit a scorpio a zzr or similar will be no issue.

You've offered nothing to help the guy and pulled me up over a $50 muffler....

I'm so terribly sorry that while trying to suggest bikes i forgot lams bikes have to be bog standard to be 100% legal...

Thank you so much for your extremely valuable input.

Bike
    suzuki

You've offered nothing to help the guy and pulled me up over a $50 muffler....

Thank you so much for your extremely valuable input.
    i stopped him buying a modified bike that may have got him a fine, and made him aware of the fact that just because it left the factory as a lams bike doesn't mean it is now....

fact, your info was flawed,
    fact, I pulled you up on it and now you're a cry baby.

Bike
    The C**t.
    i stopped him buying a modified bike that may have got him a fine, and made him aware of the fact that just because it left the factory as a lams bike doesn't mean it is now....

fact, your info was flawed,
    fact, I pulled you up on it and now you're a cry baby.
    Fact, refer last post...

Or are you angling for a blowy too?

Bike
    The C**t.
    not with an aftermarket pipe on it, you claim to know a lot but really leave yourself wide open....
    ^^^ maybe if you had simply mentioned the muffler without the insult i wouldn't give the reaction you got

Bike
    suzuki

Get a life.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...was a cool thing to just have a motorcycle once upon a time...an SS90 Honda, circa 70, has been involved in a thread here recently...they were a bulletproof cruiser that could take you over the main divide to places so far west that the sandflies were a half inch long, and they got you back...relevant?...who fucking cares...get a fast scooter...

Bike
    2020 DL 1050 Vstrom RO
    To the OP,

I have sent you a PM with details of one you can check out.

Bike
    Suzuki GN125
    Quote Originally Posted by oldiebutagoody View Post
    To the OP,

I have sent you a PM with details of one you can check out.
    Thank you. I can't reply yet as per the forum rules but I tried using a quick reply. I will follow up on your message.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by apsolar View Post
    Kawasaki Ninja's look great and I am sure they are reliable. Would these bikes have enough power at lower rpm. Until I feel confident enough to be in control such powerful bikes, I feel it would be safer to ride something slow.
    I started on one. Great learner bike with more than enough power (*delivered in a very linear/predictable way) . I had it for 4years and +50,000k. I saw it on the motorway the other day - still love it!

Thread Information