Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: AMCC A.R.T. Days - 2016/2017 dates announced

  1. #1
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    411

    AMCC A.R.T. Days - 2016/2017 dates announced

    Dates for the 2016/2017 season have now been confirmed!

    Sunday, December 18 - National Circuit
    Sunday, February 26 - New Club Circuit
    Saturday, March 18 - National Circuit


    We are all looking forward to the new season so book these dates in your diary now.

    December entry form here
    Last edited by Ntoxcated; 26th October 2016 at 18:11. Reason: Entry form link added

  2. #2
    Join Date
    4th April 2011 - 18:44
    Bike
    A fast one
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    762
    For those wanting clarification



  3. #3
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    411
    Cheers for the track map

  4. #4
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    411
    Only 3 weeks to go.

    Updated link to entry form here

  5. #5
    Join Date
    20th June 2011 - 20:27
    Bike
    BMW XChallenge, MT09
    Location
    Glen Eden
    Posts
    9,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
    Only 3 weeks to go.

    Updated link to entry form here
    Tiz a great way to get started on track. Get into it.

    Not sure if I will be there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    411
    Entry forms for February and March now available!

    Sunday, February 26 - New Club Circuit
    Saturday, March 18 - National Circuit


    See above for the track maps.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    20th June 2011 - 20:27
    Bike
    BMW XChallenge, MT09
    Location
    Glen Eden
    Posts
    9,778
    I will be there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    411

    A.R.T Days re-schedule

    Unfortunately the February and March A.R.T. days have had to be re-scheduled. We will let you know as soon as new dates are confirmed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    20th June 2011 - 20:27
    Bike
    BMW XChallenge, MT09
    Location
    Glen Eden
    Posts
    9,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
    Unfortunately the February and March A.R.T. days have had to be re-scheduled. We will let you know as soon as new dates are confirmed.
    Whats the reason for that?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    8th December 2009 - 20:07
    Bike
    '01 RC51 SP1, 01 CR250
    Location
    Hibiscus Coast, Auckland
    Posts
    411
    The February date became financially unviable to run due to a low number of entries. AMCC run these days on a non-profit basis and rely on volunteers to make it work. However rising costs mean that without sufficient patronage the losses would just be too great to absorb. In this case there are a lot of competing events around the same time that appear to have affected the number of entries significantly.

    The March date has been relinquished due to a request from Hampton Downs and we are trying to secure alternate dates. We will let you know as soon as we have something on paper.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    20th June 2011 - 20:27
    Bike
    BMW XChallenge, MT09
    Location
    Glen Eden
    Posts
    9,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntoxcated View Post
    The February date became financially unviable to run due to a low number of entries. AMCC run these days on a non-profit basis and rely on volunteers to make it work. However rising costs mean that without sufficient patronage the losses would just be too great to absorb. In this case there are a lot of competing events around the same time that appear to have affected the number of entries significantly.

    The March date has been relinquished due to a request from Hampton Downs and we are trying to secure alternate dates. We will let you know as soon as we have something on paper.
    Guess we should have entered earlier. That would have been 2 more.

    Was looking forward to that.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •