Page 69 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Another not coping well under pressure is Iannone. During one recent GP he was circulating slowly (by GP standards) until he got passed by his team mate and then he suddenly speeded up. People are inclined to notice things like that. Kevin Schwantz was moved to comment. Some of this is covered in that OTOR mag I posted a link to.
    Ever tried to get motivated in a race when you can't seem to get it together? Swantz ain't short of a race or two where he was riding like a spastic. He'd have gotten a fucken hurry up when a ring in started catching him in all.

By all accounts Iannone is a cock head, but its pretty fucken rich for cunts to slang him off about pulling finger and putting head down when he needed to.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

By all accounts Iannone is a cock head, but its pretty fucken rich for cunts to slang him off about pulling finger and putting head down when he needed to.
    Why? His own team have as well.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.

Thanks Husaberg

M Doohan to A Criville - "You ain't Skippy, you know?"
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Why? His own team have as well.
    The interpretation of journalists, about the attitude of his team.

Yeah, let's burn him. Where's my pitch fork, we got a mob to organise.

Bike
    Various things

The funny thing about stop watches mate, is the don't and can't lie. And do you seriously think his efforts have been that great so far on the Suzuki? He's thrown in the fucking towel.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    The funny thing about stop watches mate, is the don't and can't lie. And do you seriously think his efforts have been that great so far on the Suzuki? He's thrown in the fucking towel.
    He's not motivated in my opinion. I think he should be a podium contender every meeting on that package.

But that's all fucken easy to say from my couch. At that level, it ain't a matter of putting your visor down and just riding. I got fucked off being part of an NZSBK contender team. Fuck racing in the gp scene.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Suzuki should have thrown so much money at Vinales that he had to stay. I suspect both parties would be much happier than they are now.

And why Suzuki decided to ditch EspargaroA is beyond me. It's always a Good Idea to have a better rider lined up if you're going to fire someone

Sent from my SM-G9208 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    He's not motivated in my opinion. I think he should be a podium contender every meeting on that package.

Hard to say that the package is that good. But it certainly seems like he wasn't the man for this particular job.

Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    Suzuki should have thrown so much money at Vinales that he had to stay. I suspect both parties would be much happier than they are now.

And why Suzuki decided to ditch EspargaroA is beyond me. k
    I'm guessing they got blinded by the fact that AI was toward the front on the Ducati often enough. Kinda serves them right really.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Yeah Suzuki also forgot the ESA did well on the Suzuki in 2015, just strugled with the tyre change. He was the only rider ever to put a CRT bike on the podium from memory.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Anyone who pays for something expects value for their money. It is highly unlikely that the suits at Hamamatsu are happy with what they're currently getting from their investment in MotoGP. It is not only Iannone who is affected, if the team doesn't perform, Brivio's job is on the line. It's not about crucifying Iannone, but he needs a fucking good "come to Jesus" talk and maybe a psychologist to get his head in order. He doesn't seem to be able to do it on his own, but the next few months will give us an answer.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post

Rossi's still there coz he loves it.End of story.
    Looks like Stoner's absolutely hating retirement too eh! Hanging out with Ben Spies looks boring as fuck. Seems odd if he was shitting himself at the thought of being spanked by MM that he asked Honda for a wild card ride though, don't you think? Yeah...odd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stoner.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	331651

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Looks like Stoner's absolutely hating retirement too eh! Hanging out with Ben Spies looks boring as fuck. Seems odd if he was shitting himself at the thought of being spanked by MM that he asked Honda for a wild card ride though, don't you think? Yeah...odd.
    Even more odd that they turned him down and put a slower rider out there instead hurting team and manufacturers points in the series in comparison. It is cool that Ducati at least let him have a couple of rides mixed up with the usual riders at tests which was able to show he hadn't slowed down much after his absence .

Honda had him do Suzuka and he proved his speed but the bike let him down. It showed they had respect for him because Honda agreed it was a stuck throttle and didn't just blame the crash on him.

All the above made it not too surprising that he left testing for Honda and rejoined Ducati.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post

All the above made it not too surprising that he left testing for Honda and rejoined Ducati.
    Yeah. Haters always hate, and old Eels has always been King of the Stoner haters. Must've stung like fuck when even after a few years off he could come back to an official test and still be the quickest eh?

But you know...he was shit scared of MM beating him!

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    M Doohan to A Criville - "You ain't Skippy, you know?"
    I can't find the article but Doohan was pretty miffed when Gobert started cutting up some riders with some silly moves and slagging off all and sundry, he tried the same thing on him in a quailifying session when Mick was testing tyres or something. So doohan just waited and then just ran him off the track on purpose.
    When asked about what happened he said he needs to learn some respect "so i Nerfed him"
    which is aussie slang for bumping into him on purpose, ala Russell Ingall

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Honda vfr 750 fn 1992 x2 90red
    Blog Entries
    I don't think he has to prove anything of the sort. And like Doohan, why leave if they give you everything you want? I doubt very much MM's ego is anywhere near the size of Rossi's. So having the need to prove himself on diff equipment may be something he never feels the need to do. Won't stop him winning more titles and breaking//setting more records though. And I'd best not mention Stoner, as Old Eel gets hot under the collar. But if he'd stuck around...
    I dont think Rossi left honda because of that . I think he got the impression honda , thought it was more the bike .
    Winning the titles .

Anyone that can survive the two years on that Ducati come back .
    Alot of people it whould have broken them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information