Page 70 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post

Anyone that can survive the two years on that Ducati come back .
    Alot of people it whould have broken them .

How many titles has he won since leaving Ducati? Only one person has won a title since doing time on the Ducati.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    I dont think Rossi left honda because of that . I think he got the impression honda , thought it was more the bike .
    Winning the titles .
    That's it. The Japanese team manager told the riders any success was all down to the brilliance of the Honda engineers. When Davide Brivio approached Rossi to ride for Yamaha the lad was feeling unappreciated. That Honda team manager hasn't been seen since, can't remember his name, a bearded chain smoker.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That's it. The Japanese team manager told the riders any success was all down to the brilliance of the Honda engineers. When Davide Brivio approached Rossi to ride for Yamaha the lad was feeling unappreciated. That Honda team manager hasn't been seen since, can't remember his name, a bearded chain smoker.
    Carlo Fiorani?

Beacuse he back at Honda Mgp as of last year.
    http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...ions-director/
    Honda's Motorcycle Racing Communications Director

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Various things
    That, and he packed a (fair enough too) tanty at not being given his title winning NSR500.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Carlo Fiorani?
    Nah, a japanese guy. The next year a journo asked someone in the Repsol team where he was and was told nobody had seen him. He probably wasn't fired but he was possibly moved to a rather less demanding position?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Rossi: Morbidelli a 'big problem' in MotoGP! 16 July 2017
    "When we train together, he's a big problem. So I think he will be a big problem for everybody in MotoGP!" - Valentino Rossi.

StumbleUpon
    image: http://media.crash.net/original/PA2188993.0008.jpg
    Rossi: Morbidelli a 'big problem' in MotoGP!
    Franco Morbidelli is set to make history for the VR46 Riders Academy once, and perhaps twice, in the near future.

The Italian is now certain to become the first Academy rider to reach MotoGP, having signed to step-up to the premier-class with Marc VDS.

And Morbidelli also looks on course to become the Academy's first world champion, holding a commanding 34-point lead over nearest rival Thomas Luthi at the halfway stage of the season.

So how does friend and mentor Valentino Rossi feel about racing with Morbidelli in MotoGP next year?

"I've known Franco for a long time now. I think that he was one of the first riders in the Riders Academy," Rossi said. "His mother is from Brazil, his father is from Rome. But his father was a former rider and moved to Tavullia, because he wanted to put Franco in a good position to make him a rider.

"Franco's father went to Graziano, and said, 'is it possible to help Franco?' So the first time I saw Franco was with my father, a long time ago, and he started to train with me and with Marco Simoncelli on the 450. From that moment we became friends.

"I think he has a great potential. He has a great talent and he can do very well. This year he demonstrated that a lot. When we train together, he's a big problem, always. So I think he will be a big problem for everybody in MotoGP!"

Read more at http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/272...SqEevIVOdUW.99

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    That, and he packed a (fair enough too) tanty at not being given his title winning NSR500.
    Japanese...

You sure he didn't take his own life at the dishonour?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Nah, a japanese guy. The next year a journo asked someone in the Repsol team where he was and was told nobody had seen him. He probably wasn't fired but he was possibly moved to a rather less demanding position?
    Koji Nakajima.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    Koji Nakajima.
    Who was the queer cunt that promised Rossi his title winning NSR when he didn't have the power to do so? Hardly surprising the Old Boy was well miffed. If he ever goes back to HRC, should write into the deal he wants it.

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    I don't think he was ever promised one,I think he just presumed he'd get one.
    Spencer got given his 85 title winning 500 & 250 plus Doohan got a few but Gardner and Eddie didn't didn't even get one.

I reckon Honda will never in a million years let him back to the fold...they might waver when he retires but.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Rossi: Morbidelli a 'big problem' in MotoGP! 16 July 2017
    "When we train together, he's a big problem. So I think he will be a big problem for everybody in MotoGP!" - Valentino Rossi.

StumbleUpon
    image: http://media.crash.net/original/PA2188993.0008.jpg
    Franco Morbidelli is set to make history for the VR46 Riders Academy once, and perhaps twice, in the near future.

The Italian is now certain to become the first Academy rider to reach MotoGP, having signed to step-up to the premier-class with Marc VDS.

And Morbidelli also looks on course to become the Academy's first world champion, holding a commanding 34-point lead over nearest rival Thomas Luthi at the halfway stage of the season.

So how does friend and mentor Valentino Rossi feel about racing with Morbidelli in MotoGP next year?

"I've known Franco for a long time now. I think that he was one of the first riders in the Riders Academy," Rossi said. "His mother is from Brazil, his father is from Rome. But his father was a former rider and moved to Tavullia, because he wanted to put Franco in a good position to make him a rider.

"Franco's father went to Graziano, and said, 'is it possible to help Franco?' So the first time I saw Franco was with my father, a long time ago, and he started to train with me and with Marco Simoncelli on the 450. From that moment we became friends.

"I think he has a great potential. He has a great talent and he can do very well. This year he demonstrated that a lot. When we train together, he's a big problem, always. So I think he will be a big problem for everybody in MotoGP!"

Read more at http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/272...SqEevIVOdUW.99
    I think i posted awhile back that Morbidelli has Alien potential. Not skiting, it's a pleasant surprise that something I posted is not utter shite.

Does Marc VDS have a good relationship with Rossi / VR46? Quite a successful outfit and a great signing. Guess I should read the article..

So who is moving on? A works ride? BMW?
    Last edited by george formby; 18th July 2017 at 18:18. Reason: read the article..
    Manopausal.

Bike
    husaberg
    Who was the queer cunt that promised Rossi his title winning NSR when he didn't have the power to do so? Hardly surprising the Old Boy was well miffed. If he ever goes back to HRC, should write into the deal he wants it.
    I don't think he was ever promised one,I think he just presumed he'd get one.
    Spencer got given his 85 title winning 500 & 250 plus Doohan got a few but Gardner and Eddie didn't didn't even get one.

I reckon Honda will never in a million years let him back to the fold...they might waver when he retires but.
    Rossi's version anyway
    What If I Had Never Tried It: The Autobiography
    By Valentino Rossi
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rossi lost NSR500.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	465.1 KB 
ID:	331842
    By this stage he had already got his four stroke title wining Honda .......

Bazza had it in his contact he kept his bikes as did Roberts
    plenty of others do as well

Honda would take him back as a devlopment rider, he would be pretty useful.
    Honda is only interested in winning
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Various things
    plus Doohan got a few t.
    Doohan has all of his no?

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Doohan has all of his no?
    More n likely...except prob not the one that tried to kill him.

Fast fact: (for fellow trainspotters) out of all premiere champs to swap manufacturers,Duke Norton to Gilera,Hailwood MV to Honda,Agostini MV to Yamaha,Lawson Yamaha to Honda,Rossi Honda to Yamaha and Stoner Ducati to Honda.
    Only two out of all those legends,Lawson and Rossi have scored championships back to back on different makes.

Even today Lawson is so underated in lists its criminal and Rossi...well hes still writing history.

Bike
    Various things

Even today Lawson is so underated in lists its criminal and Rossi...well hes still writing history.
    Lawson is one of my very favs. And even I've got to respect what the Old Dog is doing. Quite incredible really.

Thread Information