Page 78 of 106 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Casey Stoner had something to say:

"What a great ride from Mika Kallio! I think both of the current @KTM_Racing riders need to step up!"

If Kalio was on equal machinery that would be hard to argue with.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Close. If you backed that you have money coming.

$80.00 x $2.75. Awesome race.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.

"What a great ride from Mika Kallio! I think both of the current @KTM_Racing riders need to step up!"

Agree with that,been thinking Pol has been going ok tho. Kallio maybe take Bwadleys bike ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries

Been a fan of Mika Kallio's since way back. He just scored KTMs best dry result and he's the farken test rider. KTM want him to stay fast, which is why he's wild carding a few races this season but with that result the 2 regulars should be worried.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Been a fan of Mika Kallio's since way back. He just scored KTMs best dry result and he's the farken test rider. KTM want him to stay fast, which is why he's wild carding a few races this season but with that result the 2 regulars should be worried.
    To be fair the Red Bull Ring is probably Kalio's office, KTM being an Austrian factory and all. Even so his result was better than what the test rider is supposed to get.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Best race in ages. That was a good shove from Dovi in parc ferme.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    To be fair the Red Bull Ring is probably Kalio's office, KTM being an Austrian factory and all. Even so his result was better than what the test rider is supposed to get.
    He's probably done more laps of that place than all of the MotoGP riders put together.

He wasn't far off 9th either, Loris BAZ +19.620 and Mika KALLIO +19.766.

Job security isn't a problem for Mike Kallio now though. He's looking like extremely good value for money for KTM.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    They will need a rider as fast as him to continue developing the bike, will be a shame if he drops them but can't blame a racer for wanting to race

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Agree with that,been thinking Pol has been going ok tho. Kallio maybe take Bwadleys bike ?
    Did you see Bwwaaaadleys scintillating rampage from 19th to 18th place - what a charger!

Congratulations to Dovi, played his hand perfectly and a deserved winner.
    Thinking about how MM likes all the remaining tracks - hard to imagine him not winning the whole show, unless the MV of the first three races shows up again.
    Don't think Rossi is going to get that 10th maybe ever, amazing rider still!
    Lorenzo is looking better and better, should podium again surely. I kinda would like to see him win one, somthing is wrong with me WTF

Bike
    77 XL250
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Lorenzo is looking better and better, should podium again surely. I kinda would like to see him win one, somthing is wrong with me WTF
    I am another sicko hoping to see him back on form. I had high hopes for Austria...
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Did you see Bwwaaaadleys scintillating rampage from 19th to 18th place - what a charger!

Congratulations to Dovi, played his hand perfectly and a deserved winner.
    Thinking about how MM likes all the remaining tracks - hard to imagine him not winning the whole show, unless the MV of the first three races shows up again.
    Don't think Rossi is going to get that 10th maybe ever, amazing rider still!
    Dani will win a few more. MV might win in Silverstone but otherwise looking very much like a MM title

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadpole View Post
    I am another sicko hoping to see him back on form.

...must be catching then...falling from grace is easy, coming back is the test...I'd like to see him return to some kind of contenders form...doesn't mean I will start liking the snivelly little cunt...

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Ad

mm

jl

mv

dp
    pretty close mate!

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Was recently thinking about the current state of affairs in MotoGP. When I first became interested in motorcycle racing it was written on stone tablets that Surtees would win every 500cc GP and Hartle would finish second. They had the only factory entries. The rest of the field could fight over the left overs.

There followed a brief period where Hailwood and Hocking could compete equally, but following that Agostini would win after lapping the entire field in the process.

Currently it is actually hard to pick a podium and if Lorenzo gets his mojo back it will become just that little bit more difficult.
    Casting my mind back I can't recall a time where things have been this competitive. Should KTM and/or Aprilia get their ducks in a row it can only get better.
    It may well be that in the future people will ragard this as "the golden age" of motorcycle racing. So the thought occurs that we are seriously lucky to be following bike racing these days...

Enjoy.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    For those with MotoGp subscriptions really enjoyed the information and Banter at the Post race Conference.
    http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2017...ference/236997

Found it on Utube to for the unsubscribed guys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FR5EFcIg20

Dovi really held himself back from saying the MM passing move was simply crazy.

One of the things I pay my subscription for (well I go halves LOL)
    Love the pre race and after conferences.
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Thread Information