Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I reckon it's a crap bike racing track. Why is that a problem?
    It definitely needs work, but it's not like the owners are broke so the work may get done. The pundits say fast tracks provide good racing, That is the fastest track on the calendar and it surely was a good race.

And now for something completely different: I was wrong about that track being Kalio's office. Apparently he hasn't been on it since July last year, which makes his performance even more impressive. It also raises the question as to where KTM actually do test?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Showing your age then. That, or just your late interest in motorcycle racing. First racetrack (during a race anyway) an NSR500 topped 200mph Sonny Jim. Was some fucking epic races at that place.
    Thank you for reminding me.

When those squarehead, sausage munching, goose stepping fascist Greenie bastards neutered Hockenheim and left Jim Clark's memorial in the middle of a fucking forest I swore I'd never vote Green ever. I can cross them off the list in NZ.

I'm building one of these fuckers.

If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Showing your age then. That, or just your late interest in motorcycle racing. First racetrack (during a race anyway) an NSR500 topped 200mph Sonny Jim. Was some fucking epic races at that place.
    Including the days when Aaron Slight was Superbike racing
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    Thank you for reminding me.

When those squarehead, sausage munching, goose stepping fascist Greenie bastards neutered Hockenheim and left Jim Clark's memorial in the middle of a fucking forest I swore I'd never vote Green ever. I can cross them off the list in NZ.

I'm building one of these fuckers.
    Crikey, a Volkswagen diesel
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    What a bloody shit race track.
    I like it, mainly cos it's something different to all of the other tracks. These days all of the high speed circuits have been replaced, mostly due to safety concerns. But the high speed tracks often produce some of the best races.

Now that wouldn't be a bad thing at all.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Including the days when Aaron Slight was Superbike racing
    Yep. Who did he muscle out, and then the cunt ran over his own leg and broke it bad?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    If yer into Secret Squirrel stuff you might find this interesting.

http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/op...puter-enhanced
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Nowt any more

Bradders

Word from the commentators in FP1 that Bradders seat at KTM is under pressure.
    I know MotoGP is a pretty cutthroat world, but I think that is a bit unfair.
    Smith said that the bikes that he and Pol ride are often not the same and they are developing a new bike.
    I think it would be unfair to ditch him after one season.
    But hey, results count and Mika might be the man.

And CHOICE to see Tom coming up to MotoGP with MVDS!
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    Word from the commentators in FP1 that Bradders seat at KTM is under pressure.
    I know MotoGP is a pretty cutthroat world, but I think that is a bit unfair.
    Smith said that the bikes that he and Pol ride are often not the same and they are developing a new bike.
    I think it would be unfair to ditch him after one season.
    But hey, results count and Mika might be the man.

And CHOICE to see Tom coming up to MotoGP with MVDS!
    Tom who???
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Tom who???
    Tom Luthi 10 char

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Tom Luthi 10 char
    Cheers. I like Luthi, but every time I get a bit excited about how he's going, he fades down the order in a lacklustre way.

Bradley's done, put Kallio on the lead KTM and ditch P. Espargaro as well. The ex-Tech 3 boys have been shown for the midfielders they are after Folger and Zarco's performances this year. Put Ianone on the other KTM. Then they'll have a well-rounded development man who can race at the pointy end in Mika and a crash and burn merchant in Andrea with something to prove to get a couple of good results.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    Tom Luthi 10 char
    Cheers. I like Luthi, but every time I get a bit excited about how he's going, he fades down the order in a lacklustre way.
    He has tended to do that, but I'm hoping he'll stop fucking around and get on with the job.

Bradley's done, put Kallio on the lead KTM
    Will be great to see Mika back regularly. He seemed to get ground down by the pressure to perform and taking a step back to Moto2 then as a factory test rider seems to have done him some good.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Did I see Marquez also using the new carbon fibre forks? Had a look back at last round and appears he had them too? Did we know This? I Thought Ducati had been using them first and Yamaha were just getting on board with them.

Bike
    08R6 Race bike
    Anyone else get an email from motogp.com warning that unless you added an address to your account the service that you paid for would be made unavailable from the 4th of September?

I decided motogp.com don't need my address so gave them 123 fuck off street, you don't need my address, New Zealand.

#soedgy
    Can I scream?

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    Did I see Marquez also using the new carbon fibre forks? Had a look back at last round and appears he had them too? Did we know This? I Thought Ducati had been using them first and Yamaha were just getting on board with them.
    Yes, really interesting watching the front suspension in slomo using almost it's full stroke while at full lean, with little apparent deflection, while trail braking and riding the curb and smashing over bumps all within 20-30 metres.

Thread Information