Page 89 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Rossi is in Aragon and has been declared fit to ride. If disappointed VdM is hiding it well and says he would have done the same as Rossi.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Agree bud, pretty good choice for the results as well ...... ?
    Soon see I guess!

Bike
    R100GSPD

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Rossi will win, then fall off as he slows down on the victory lap due to utter physical exhaustion and cement his immortal awesomeness forever in motorcycledom.

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Rossi will win, then fall off as he slows down on the victory lap due to utter physical exhaustion and cement his immortal awesomeness forever in motorcycledom.
    hmm VR himself is looking only to see how it actually looks for Motegi and the n the rest but is actualyy setting himself up for total recovery and 18

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    hmm VR himself is looking only to see how it actually looks for Motegi and the n the rest but is actualyy setting himself up for total recovery and 18
    Some days I ride like both my legs are broken....

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

Now be nice?

Twitter has been full of posts regarding a farewell. Pictures of a big party complete with very large cake. Kind comments from famous former riders as well as the best known and most respected commentators and journalists.

After 38 years Nick Harris is retiring at the end of this season. So many kind comments from so many people. Now I feel guilty for remarks I've made here. Still, I sincerely wish him a happy retirement.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Twitter has been full of posts regarding a farewell. Pictures of a big party complete with very large cake. Kind comments from famous former riders as well as the best known and most respected commentators and journalists.

After 38 years Nick Harris is retiring at the end of this season. So many kind comments from so many people. Now I feel guilty for remarks I've made here. Still, I sincerely wish him a happy retirement.
    Yep, happy retirement to him for sure. Let's just pray and hope the lads left behind forget so so many of his sayings.

I don't see anything wrong with what has been said here. If a tradie continually buggered up parts of a job he was being paid for you'd be just as frustrated.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    When your tradie continually buggers up parts of a job he was being paid for you'd be just as frustrated.
    Fixed it for you, it's not if but when...

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    I forget sometimes that the Motogp subscription is the only thing I pay to watch, which makes me the customer...

(and even then it's only a one in 4 year rotation)

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Wet/damp/drying conditions during FP1 & 2 so not sure what VR got out of that for his leg fitness..he needs a dry track to fully test that break.

Weather is supposed to be fine for FP3 ,4 etc and raceday.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Get fucked. I'm a tradie, I'd like to think I don't continually fuck things up.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    There was a photo on Twitter but I can't find it with an image search. There are big bumps above and below Rossi's knee. The bumps are either end of the bolt in his leg. They are trying to make him a pad and I suspect that's because the lower bump is pressing on his nee slider.

Rossi said riding the M1 in the wet is like riding the R1 in the dry. His riding position in the dry will be more uncomfortable because it is that bit more extreme.
    His bike has lowered foot rests compared to his usual position but whether that was just for the wet nobody was saying.

And here is the famous knee:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DKVrtrzXUAAFtUm.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	154.8 KB 
ID:	332685  

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    This is not directed at you in any way.

But I have met plenty of "tradesmen" who are fucking useless. Trouble is you don't know until it's too late especially when they are good at running their mouth.

Especially those who are ex union types in my experience. Always harping on about back when I was in the (insert govt owned entity here) I did this and that... Yea well show me your work now ya old cunt and we'll see...

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Meh, you can think all you like, the reality is........ ;-)
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Thread Information