Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Quote Originally Posted by actungbaby View Post
    He rode for honda britain squad based there . before that fred merkel raced for a team based in italy .
    Castrol Honda from 94 may have been a British team, but they were a full factory HRC effort with respect to support , factory technicians and ongoing development (ie The team was the delivery mechanism for the factory effort). The big thing I saw reference to recently is that the Red Bull WSBK team this year, that if you look closely at the bikes.....NO HRC stickers....

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy25 View Post
    You know me, cranking a good few thousand km's on road push bikes each year. Yep. Never have and never will listen to anything. even by myself on a solo training ride (usually good thinking time to nut out problems!) . I've developed quite good and understanding what is happening just by the sound position, pitch etc. Why remove one of the 5 senses you rely on..... The only time I do listen to music on the push bike is in the garage on the wind trainer .

NH like many GP and WSBK riders would have been a pretty handy cyclist, which means lots of miles and thus road experience. He's in a country which is where he was living, but was not "home" . Surprised he had something in his ears.

Rea, Spies, Hayden, Bayliss, Jezza McWilliams, Lorenzo, Miller are just a few I know are very keen roadies with good kit. Missed an opportunity to do some miles in Jan with McWilliams and the ed of MCNews.com.au at Phillip island as I was space limited and couldn't get my bike there. That would have been a blast!
    You're a douche.

Bike
    Enough that the car lives outside now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    You're a douche.
    Suck it up, princess.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Totally agree, tried it once and immediately noticed a drop in concentration levels.
    I also tried hyping myself up by listening to thrash metal before a race.
    Unfortunately within a lap or two I was penning a new song titled - "I got over hyped listening to thrash - now I'm picking up my bike after a crash"

Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    In all of the *What do you listen to whilst riding your bike* type threads, I've always said don't do it. Far too many other things to be thinking of.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    Totally agree, tried it once and immediately noticed a drop in concentration levels.
    I also tried hyping myself up by listening to thrash metal before a race.
    Unfortunately within a lap or two I was penning a new song titled - "I got over hyped listening to thrash - now I'm picking up my bike after a crash"
    Haha, yeah I've debated putting a bit of Pendulum on before a race to see if I can get my lap time up to pace faster but decided that as a club racer I really shouldn't take shit so seriously lol.

Bike
    89 GS500, 89 ZXR400, 93 RGV250, 14 MT07
    I'm the opposite with listening to music while I ride.
    On long straight roads without music I get bored and pay less attention to the road.
    If I wasn't wearing ear buds I would be wearing ear plugs anyway and as the pace quickens i just ignore the music, much like I ignore azkles and cassinas posts on here.

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Another one out with a busted leg

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/883...ith-broken-leg

Bike
    09 GSX1400.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...doohan-960566/

Another article wanking on about how MM is gods gift to motorcycles, which he is, but the only thing he has over the other aliens is a lairy style and maaaad reflexes, which he needs because his lairy style.
    True about Dovi though, he's got to beat one of the best rider/bike combos ever if he wants to be 2017 champion. Bring on Motegi, hoping Dani will smash them and not his collarbone this year

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Bring on Motegi, hoping Dani will smash them and not his collarbone this year
    Pedro has already won his one race per year
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    Pedro has already won his one race per year
    Wouldn't rule him out for Motegi or Malaysia on past form. Only guarantee is he won't win at Philip Island unless they bring super soft tyres

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...doohan-960566/

Another article wanking on about how MM is gods gift to motorcycles, which he is, but the only thing he has over the other aliens is a lairy style and maaaad reflexes, which he needs because his lairy style.
    True about Dovi though, he's got to beat one of the best rider/bike combos ever if he wants to be 2017 champion. Bring on Motegi, hoping Dani will smash them and not his collarbone this year

when you riding with guys who have the type of skills none of us dream of ,AND you are a step up on them.....you are gods gift to motorcycles

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/883...ics-fuel-tanks

Something to read while we wait.......

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    And while we wait... Casey Stoner has a new baby daughter.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Thought this was interesting, I hadn't even noticed that the brake sizes varied track to track:http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2017...ccasion/241601

That clip is currently free although you may need to register/sign in.

Yamaha test rider Nozane will replace Jonas Folger who has headed home ill. If Nozane gets near enough the front of the field to make it on screen he could be interesting to watch. He is reportedly something of an action man with a "wild style".
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information