Page 46 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yep, Jack Miller is Australian ,they can have him ! What a stroppy little prick !

Bet there are a few that have wanted to sort Bautista, but you can't do that. An expensive shove !
    Fair enough too Jack's trying very hard to make the next step to around where CC is putting his bike (not the gravel ) and getting punted by some prick at a circuit he does well at would fire ya up. Can't go pushing them though no matter how grumpy you are. I'd put a cheeky $1 on Jack for the podium too which pissed me off enough to want to push him over too.

Goes to show how important qualifying is, getting caught up in that shit helps no one.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Fair enough too Jack's trying very hard .
    It's not like he's never punted anyone into the gravel traps...

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    It's not like he's never punted anyone into the gravel traps...
    Never... :angel:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Got to say, had a smile watching JL last night steer his bike home in 3rd. Must be bloody hard having all that talent and ability and not find answers. Then to have the sports media/fan/etc pressure heaped upon you. Good on him.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Got to say, had a smile watching JL last night steer his bike home in 3rd. Must be bloody hard having all that talent and ability and not find answers. Then to have the sports media/fan/etc pressure heaped upon you. Good on him.
    Couldn't agree more mate. And the more at the pointy end the better! Hopefully Rossi and MV will be back with vengeance next round too. Tough one for them.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Totally thinking the same thing. People taking pisstake on Lorenzo was funny at first but later it became downright abuse. Was seriously happy for him standing on the podium.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    Rossi and MV will be back with vengeance next round too. Tough one for them.

...it's all just racing and shit...there are too many variables involved with the appearance of the new blood in the GP class...Zarco is gonna be a wildcard new alien type if he keeps this shit up, but he may just be a sporadic brainfart like Miller and be a fast maybe...Folger?...MV and VR will need to find grip, and soon...when they do it will be even more interesting at the pointy end, there will be some learning going on for all of them...for a fan boi, I'm very happy and relieved to see JL get his shit together...makes it even more interesting...Go Vale!

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Totally thinking the same thing. People taking pisstake on Lorenzo was funny at first but later it became downright abuse. Was seriously happy for him standing on the podium.
    As I said a few posts back, give him a track with a long straight so he can use the Ducati's power advantage, and look out.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by ellipsis View Post
    ..Zarco is gonna be a wildcard new alien type if he keeps this shit up, but he may just be a sporadic brainfart like Miller !
    He's far classier than that oily wankstain.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    He's far classier than that oily wankstain.
    ...I reckon that too...

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Just watched the race, loved it

Johan is the man. Great to see him take it to the big boys and I'm sure he's going a long way in MotoGP.

Very happy for Lorenzo. I'm not a fan but it's great to see someone with so much skill, determination and talent turning things around. They've still got lots of work to do but all 3 GP17's finished in front of Rossi, with both factory Ducati's finishing ahead of the factory Yamaha's.

It's wonderful to see Dani on the top step again. I'd thought he wasn't going to get another look in at a Championship win but he's not that far behind. He tends to get on a roll once he's won so looking forward to seeing how things go for him in the next few races.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yep, Jack Miller is Australian ,they can have him ! What a stroppy little prick !

Bet there are a few that have wanted to sort Bautista, but you can't do that. An expensive shove !
    haven't liked the sulky little shit since he threw his toys out of the cot in moto3.

people keep saying he has matured but he showed his maturity yet again

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Just watched the race, loved it

Johan is the man. Great to see him take it to the big boys and I'm sure he's going a long way in MotoGP.

Very happy for Lorenzo. I'm not a fan but it's great to see someone with so much skill, determination and talent turning things around. They've still got lots of work to do but all 3 GP17's finished in front of Rossi, with both factory Ducati's finishing ahead of the factory Yamaha's.

It's wonderful to see Dani on the top step again. I'd thought he wasn't going to get another look in at a Championship win but he's not that far behind. He tends to get on a roll once he's won so looking forward to seeing how things go for him in the next few races.
    right.

i think it shows that the honda is better balanced than it has been and that the michelins are coming good.If there are conditions like this again Dani could well win it.Man I am impressed with Zarco and Folger.Zarco for a podium for sure.I wonder if Mr Rossi has learned to keep his opinions on what other riders should do to himself.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    I would love to see DP convincingly win a MotoGP championship, just to shut up all the armchair experts who question why he has a factory ride, and also for his own personal satisfaction. I'd like to see that more than VR taking the elusive 10th championship.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I would love to see DP convincingly win a MotoGP championship, just to shut up all the armchair experts who question why he has a factory ride, and also for his own personal satisfaction. I'd like to see that more than VR taking the elusive 10th championship.
    Nah. We know exactly why he has a factory ride. He has a factory ride because Stoner retired. The Repsol team was going to be MM and CS. DP was gone, but with Stoner's retirement he lived on. Actually he's loosened up in his old age, we might even miss him when he finally goes.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Thread Information