Page 25 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Bit early to be saying that Old Bean. MM has a smart head on him now. Just bring it home lad. Plenty of tracks to come where he'll smoke it.
    His main problem was changing the front to a medium on the grid. He should know by now that he can't use that tyre unless snow is falling!

Rider of the day for me was Dovi. He was very close to winning.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    His main problem was changing the front to a medium. He should know by now that he can't use that tyre unless snow is falling!

Rider of the day for me was Dovi. He was very close to winning.
    Yep. Reckon he may win a couple this season.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Well that was a serious fuck up. With about seven laps to go the screen goes black with an "End of the recorded programme" message. Caused by the delay of course.
    Bugga! Another one of those and I'll have shell out for the MotoGP coverage.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Well that was a serious fuck up. With about seven laps to go the screen goes black with an "End of the recorded programme" message. Caused by the delay of course.
    Sky seriously need to fuck off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I don't know if that was SKY or my box. Came across a site on the web and watched the last laps with excited Spanish commentary.

It was picked before hand that Ducati could do well at Qatar because the track minimises the shortcomings of the bike. The warning was not to consider the performance there to be "normal". We'll see.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    I don't know if that was SKY or my box. Came across a site on the web and watched the last laps with excited Spanish commentary.

It was picked before hand that Ducati could do well at Qatar because the track minimises the shortcomings of the bike. The warning was not to consider the performance there to be "normal". We'll see.
    I cheered when I heard Voda weren't allowed to buy them out, that was the lifeline I hoped they wouldn't get so that the market might free up a bit.

Considering Dovi finished in exactly the same spot as he had the previous 2 years I'd say they're looking about the same (in relation to the other manufacturers). Either way it was a sweet ride by Dovi on soft tyres.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Sky seriously need to fuck off...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasn't Sky, this chap must have run out of memory.

Mine recorded fine.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Mine recorded fine.
    You had me worried there. I've just checked there was still 20% free. Of course there is about to be more...

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Mine recorded fine.
    Depends where you live. Mine stopped half way through Moto3 because of rain fade, but didn't start recording afterwards. WTF Sky?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post
    Depends where you live. Mine stopped half way through Moto3 because of rain fade, but didn't start recording afterwards. WTF Sky?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Please refer to post #1 of this thread. As quoted below:

Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    2017 season starting soon,

KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season.

Provisional 2017 Entry list:
    http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/1...ry-list/215493

Also, by participating in this thread you swear not to bitch about your shitty Sky coverage

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    It wasn't that the coverage was shitty. It's that the coverage stopped.

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Vodafone as much as it has fucked me about no end, have finally after years of shitty internetness updated our local tower so I now in the middle of nowhere, have brilliant HD Motogpness . No jerky shit & the Missus can do her thing on her computer at the same time.
    So good onya you multinational muthafuckers & I even went so far as to ring their service center & after waiting for ever for someone to answer my call , the woman on the end of the line was surprised somewhat, that she wasn't being ranted at but thanked.

And......Im going to go to P.I

Life is good & the racing is awesome.
    The Heart is the drum keeping time for everyone....

Bike
    R100GSPD
    its one thing to have a good test and a good bike,quite another to find your self 5th or 6th and well behind,and not making much inroads to the frontrunners.Even after MV had made it o the front he didnt have it all his own way.His passes were very neat and in the end he showed his real talent.I would say we have seen the first of very many appearances in that position

Bike
    a Blue one
    Just watched the race, recording was interrupted with 6 laps to go came back on with 3 to go phew :-)

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    No problems with Sky coverage.
    I didn't allow for the delayed start so the copying stopped on me,but I had got up to watch the big race anyway.
    Crutchless could've been top 5 so he bleated ??
    Little Zarco did great for a while. (I had predicted Tech 3 would have a better year).

ps don't forget WSB this weekend Aragon.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Thread Information