Page 99 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    About a decade back I was a F1 fan. But it got really, really boring........

Moto is where it is at. I really don't understand the F1 hype anymore it is still a bore. The electric series is very exciting.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    I went from the Motogp to the Supertaxis. Was a big difference in enjoyment.

Motogp delivered big time, PI is just one of those tracks that brings out the balls and teeth. Fucking shame to see the title boys not duking (excuse pun) it out. Its MM's to lose now, classic very very masterclass crucial points gained.

Ps hope Harris finally fucks off 2018

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    I went from the Motogp to the Supertaxis. Was a big difference in enjoyment.

Motogp delivered big time, PI is just one of those tracks that brings out the balls and teeth. Fucking shame to see the title boys not duking (excuse pun) it out. Its MM's to lose now, classic very very masterclass crucial points gained.

He messed up big time! French GP? lolz

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Had all the lads around I share a motogp subscription with. Bloody good evening had by all.

Beer, whiskey, Crashlow keeping it upright, Miller had a dabble at the front, Zarco stirring the pot and the yellow puta had a great race but MM took it in the end.

Looks like the front 5 all wore rubber from someone else's tyres by the end of it all too. I remember picking up rubber on my left thigh at Taupo turn 1 racing streets tock from another riders front tyre.

Can't ask for better racing IMO.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post

As I understand it he is retiring end of this season

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    Had all the lads around I share a motogp subscription with. Bloody good evening had by all.

Beer, whiskey, Crashlow keeping it upright, Miller had a dabble at the front, Zarco stirring the pot and the yellow puta had a great race but MM took it in the end.

Looks like the front 5 all wore rubber from someone else's tyres by the end of it all too. I remember picking up rubber on my left thigh at Taupo turn 1 racing streets tock from another riders front tyre.

Can't ask for better racing IMO.

Fucking awesome race. Funny though, sometimes, when MM roughs people up, the Rossi etc fans squeal like lil school girls. But when he's involved, it's an awesome race and spectacle. I'm all for it, and the more the merrier.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    As I understand it he is retiring end of this season
    Yep. He has already had his farewell function.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exercycle
    Ruapuna late 60's early 70's was like that all the time. You'd come in with tyre marks on both sides of the fairing.
    A few of the Southern boys had been to the UK and picked up the bad habits racing at Brands which was, I'm told, like all-in wrestling on bikes.

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Ruapuna late 60's early 70's was like that all the time. You'd come in with tyre marks on both sides of the fairing.
    A few of the Southern boys had been to the UK and picked up the bad habits racing at Brands which was, I'm told, like all-in wrestling on bikes.
    Bloody good stuff.

Yes health and safety blah blah but I want to see the kind of aggression riders had in the past where they really hated each other and weren't afraid to give what they get.

None of this having a whine post race saying "I think he is too rough and he needs to learn this is not moto2" fuck that.

Bike
    Various things

None of this having a whine post race saying "I think he is too rough and he needs to learn this is not moto2" fuck that.
    Too fucking right! As long as it's aggressive but fair...all is good! There were some humdinger passes in that race, by all of them.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Fucking awesome race. Funny though, sometimes, when MM roughs people up, the Rossi etc fans squeal like lil school girls. But when he's involved, it's an awesome race and spectacle. I'm all for it, and the more the merrier.
    Meh and there are MM fans who are the same. And JL. And blah blah blah.

I agree with your last statement though, let the rubbing rule.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Yeah Greg, 70's was often like that esspecially in the 410 Prod class. Rubber marks up your legs,mufflers and number boards.
    Not up your arms tho,the tyres didn't allow hanging off that far in those days lol !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	22730539_1674713082598852_6544070833923973456_n.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	105.3 KB 
ID:	333028

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Yeah Greg, 70's was often like that esspecially in the 410 Prod class. Rubber marks up your legs,mufflers and number boards.
    Not up your arms tho,the tyres didn't allow hanging off that far in those days lol !
    Just watched the race again without a distracting horde. Not many races are better on the second viewing but this one was. Wow!

Some intimate moments in moto2, too.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Yep. He has already had his farewell function.
    Fuck I missed it! Shame I wasn't there to tell him what a masterclass he was. He wasn't always terrible IIRC but clearly he's past it now.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    Modern tyres are softer compound too....leave marks easier, LOL.

When Wylie or Matt Gibbons hit you - to name the two worst offenders - you had to retaliate immediately or it got worse.
    When I came back in the early days of the register down here, Ray Shearman took me aside and said sternly " motorcycle racing is no longer a contact sport"...Aw, Ray, you've taken all the fun out of it...

As an aside, Jim Landrebe came back with a Honda Bros F2 bike for a couple of meetings. After he'd lightly (by my standards) roughed up one of the younger top guys at a club day, I was approached by the victim to speak to Jim. I declined and told him to harden up....

Thread Information