MM
    VR
    Dovi

Bike
    S1000RR
    Marquez
    Rossi
    Crutchlow

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Most people seem only too happy to point out that Lorenzo is struggling with a bike Dovi is going ok on...so...you know what I mean?
    Sorry, it took me a while to understand what you were getting at but the vinho tinto is kicking in and in vino veritas?.

Agreed, on reflection my comments regarding Rossi and Lorenzo are at odds. I've read explanations as to the problems Rossi and Lorenzo are having while their respective team mates remain unaflicted.

Can't remember who it was, but one explanation was that Rossi was used to the old Yamaha, the new one is different and he is having trouble adjusting. Vinales coming to Yamaha new had no preconceptions and just got on with it. Maybe they should just give VR his old Tech3 bikes, Zarco isn't slow on those?

Lorenzo's style on the Yamaha was a development of his 250 style, all about corner speed. George isn't the first rider to have trouble turning the Ducati. We'll see in due course if he was a one trick pony - or if Ducati can give him a bike he can use.

So while I can't give you a definitive answer, the coming weeks and months should.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quali was epic turned on just in time to see the quick laps. JL really pleased to be on 2nd row and ahead of AD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Sorry, it took me a while to understand what you were getting at but the vinho tinto is kicking in and in vino veritas?.

Agreed, on reflection my comments regarding Rossi and Lorenzo are at odds. I've read explanations as to the problems Rossi and Lorenzo are having while their respective team mates remain unaflicted.

Can't remember who it was, but one explanation was that Rossi was used to the old Yamaha, the new one is different and he is having trouble adjusting. Vinales coming to Yamaha new had no preconceptions and just got on with it. Maybe they should just give VR his old Tech3 bikes, Zarco isn't slow on those?

Lorenzo's style on the Yamaha was a development of his 250 style, all about corner speed. George isn't the first rider to have trouble turning the Ducati. We'll see in due course if he was a one trick pony - or if Ducati can give him a bike he can use.

So while I can't give you a definitive answer, the coming weeks and months should.
    Interesting thing is Rossi coach now is actually Lorenzo high corner speed style rider (Cadalora)

Four former World Grand Prix Champions riding MiniGP motorcycles at Kenny Robert's ranch, New Year's get together 1991. Featuring Kenny Roberts Sr. 1984, 1986, 1980 500cc World Grand Prix Champion (Lucky Strike Leathers, in the beginning he's wearing a sweatshirt over his leathers), Eddie Lawson 1984, 1986, 1988, and 1989 500cc World Grand Prix Champion (Red and White Marlboro Leathers), Wayne Rainey 1990, 1991, 1992 500cc World Grand Prix Champion (Red and White Yamaha Leathers) and John Kocinski 1990 250cc World Grand Prix Champion and 1997 Superbike World Champion (Red, White and Silver leathers). Eddie Lawson showed up with a YSR50 with a YZ80 engine in it, and kicked everybody's butt, Kenny Roberts had a four stroke engine in one of his bikes,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edddie's lil Ripper.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	621.5 KB 
ID:	330284
    Eddies YSR50/YZ80
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Quali was epic turned on just in time to see the quick laps. JL really pleased to be on 2nd row and ahead of AD.
    MM and MV basically a sec a lap faster than everyone else. Awesome last lap from MM, just when it looked like MV was gonna have it. Bring on race day. Best save of the day? Baz in FP4 by miles!!!

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    MM and MV basically a sec a lap faster than everyone else. Awesome last lap from MM, just when it looked like MV was gonna have it. Bring on race day. Best save of the day? Baz in FP4 by miles!!!
    I'm picking DP will jump MV off the line and may just hold him up enough to let MM set off into the distance. MV will win or lose the race off the line

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    I'm picking DP will jump MV off the line and may just hold him up enough to let MM set off into the distance. MV will win or lose the race off the line

I think MM is ultimately the fastest but will the tyres last . I think MVcan win. Cant help but think that if it comes to a battle again MM will be the aggressor but MV may have too much grip/tyre life inhand.Certainly looks like its goonea be those too.Whats up with Bautista,4th in argentina 19th here and well behind his compatrots on old ducs

Bike
    Various things
    Best save this season I reckon...

http://www.motogp.com/en/facebook_up...save-it/225958

Bike
    Japanese Zero, Yer mama
    Way to go VR46
    I've spent my money on bikes, booze and babes. The rest I've wasted....

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Fuck that was a great race. Thought I was gunna make $90 for a while there! DP looked gutted for 3rd but got the most out of his bike I think.
    VR... can't say any more really that guys now leading...

Bike
    S1000RR
    Very happy to see Pedro back on the podium. Well done that lad!

Zarco = New Iannone? Ha!

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    Smokers and a tractor
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post

Zarco = New Iannone? Ha!
    Where the hell does he think he has the right to even share the same track as the Golden one?let alone try to pass him!!!

Bloody amateurs need to learn their place.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by eelracing View Post
    Where the hell does he think he has the right to even share the same track as the Golden one?let alone try to pass him!!!
    I was hoping Zarco would hold CC off but alas no.
    Rossi did great again ! Go Vale !
    Hondas looked pretty good,even CC and Miller up towards the front.
    Hiccup for MV.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Thread Information