Page 91 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1585

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    Rossi

Outstanding performance. The MAN.

Got to say...love watching MM race. The risks he is willing to take to win races makes watching him a lot of fun. Talented kid.
    Nail your colours to the mast that all may look upon them and know who you are.
    It takes a big man to cry...and an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Shhhh Elipsis is proud of his sons achievements (all gingers are related right?).

Seems to me that a lot of the British riders are retained as they're British and Dorna want brits.

Redding is too big unfortunately, if he had stayed a midget he'd have kicked ass though I think.

Smith was average in Moto2, he remains so in motogp.

Lowes was average in Moto2 also, despite getting on a Kalex he still didn't do as well as the rest on it. I will be surprised if he can beat Olivera or Binder next year on the ktm.

Surely there is a world champion British rider somewhere in the paddock but I can't see it in the current batch

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Rossi

Outstanding performance. The MAN.

Got to say...love watching MM race. The risks he is willing to take to win races makes watching him a lot of fun. Talented kid.
    Without doubt an iron man effort. But the MAN is currently MM.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Surely there is a world champion British rider somewhere in the paddock but I can't see it in the current batch
    Danny Kent could do it - with a size nine up his arse. Provided he got serious, but previously he was more interested in texting his girlfriend than in racing. With that word all around the paddock offers will be slow coming. He may have blown his chances.

There is a kid they are trying to get in to the Moto3 paddock. He is reputedly a special talent and should be getting a test about now. Can't remember his name but it's a double barreled hyphenated name.

And the mystery man is Tom Booth-Amos.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Nowt any more
    Commentators were saying that Kent has signed full time for a Moto2 team. I forget which one. Speed-Up??

Yes, Speed-Up.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Ono Lennon.

"If you have never stared off into the distance then your life is a shame." Counting Crows

"The girls were in tight dresses, just like sweets in cellophane" Joe Jackson

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I'm pleased for him. Last I'd heard he was back in Moto3 and the pundits were pessimistic. Hope he makes the most of the Speed Up ride.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    If you apply the old "FIGJAM" (fuck I'm good just ask me !)
    I guess the best pom out there is Crashalot ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by roogazza View Post
    If you apply the old "FIGJAM" (fuck I'm good just ask me !)
    I guess the best pom out there is Crashalot ?
    Yup pretty much... Though skill wise I would say Redding, he's just grown too big to complete on an even level

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Well MM has shown twice in a row that he wants this BAD.He has risked everything for the win.No one seems to want to do the same.I was on the edge of my seat all race.!Cant quite remember what i picked but i am glad that Jlo seems to be getting it together!

Bike
    1993, Honda RVF400
    Blog Entries
    Because I'm not the most observant amongst us lot, how long have Repsol Honda been using SC Project exhausts?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Rossi
    I'm probably a Rossi fan as I've been watching him as long as I can remember but I must say the others only win when MM having a not so good day. I doubt Rossi will get 10 but I dont think he should retire, race till your last if your enjoying it I reckon. No one called Nicky Haden a fool for racing down the pack a bit
    Lorenzo
    I dunno what it is but that guy just gives me the shits even the way he celebrates a win seems slimy. He could well be a good guy but he comes across like a really bad sportsman.
    MM
    As said previously two races in a row he rides the arse off a bike that the feeling isn't there.
    Pushing the bike sensing the limit and saving it rather than falling is just insane.
    I didnt think much of the Kamakzi move against Dovi in the last corner, race before last, that one day is going to bring another rider down.
    But the guy is on a level all to himself just stunning what that kid can do on a bike.

Great season we thought it seemed Yamaha was going to steal it all early on, Zarco gave every factory rider a scare, then Ducati won a few, Rossi broke his leg, now MM stealing wins.
    You'd be silly not to bet on MM but then, one fall, can alter everything the way he rides always over the limit.

I don't post much so rant over but shit dont we love our Moto GP, its been delivering every race this season
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by ecko_nzed View Post
    Because I'm not the most observant amongst us lot, how long have Repsol Honda been using SC Project exhausts?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    They had an exhaust update last year or earlier this year from memory to make the power delivery a bit smoother

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Rossi
    I'm probably a Rossi fan as I've been watching him as long as I can remember but I must say the others only win when MM having a not so good day. I doubt Rossi will get 10 but I dont think he should retire race till your last if your enjoying it I reckon. No called Nicky Haden a fool for racing down the pack a bit
    Lorenzo
    I dunno what it is but that guy just gives me the shits even the way he celebrates a win seems slimy. He could well be a good guy but he comes across like a really bad sportsman.
    MM
    As said previously two races in a row he rides the arse off a bike that the feeling isn't there.
    Pushing the bike sensing the limit and saving it rather than falling is just insane.
    I didnt think much of the Kamakzi move against Dovi in the last corner, race before last, one day is going to bring another rider down.
    But the guy is on a level all to himself just stunning what that kid can do on a bike.

Great season we thought seemed Yamaha was going to steel it all early on, Zarco gave every factory rider a scare, then Ducati won a few, Rossi broke his leg, now MM stealing wins.
    You'd be silly not to bet on MM but then one fall can alter everything the way he rides always over the limit.

I don't post much so rant over but shit dont we love our Moto GP, its been delivering every race this season
    Welcome back.

Yes and no to the everyone else having a bad day, he bends the bike to his will but only can do so if the front tyre is hard enough to take the abuse. I sincerely believe that if they had stuck with the softer carcus earlier this year MM would be having another 2015 year. What he does on a bike is incredible though, his reflexes and natural instincts are bang on.

Bike
    77 XL250
    I am just thankful Marquez is racing in the era of super slow motion cameras so we can see miracles performed almost every race..
    The best way to forget all your troubles is to wear tight underpants.

Bike
    less than I used to have
    ...how long can you walk on water?...

Thread Information