Page 18 of 106 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2017

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Honestly I will be surprised if he or Dovi does not win at Qatar. Time will tell though and of course as always my heart is behind Dani, so that cunt better win it.
    Why would that be a surprise? I'm half expecting one to crash and the other to run off at turn two and be ficing around at the back for the rest of the race.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Why would that be a surprise? I'm half expecting one to crash and the other to run off at turn two and be ficing around at the back for the rest of the race.
    Considering Dovi came in a very close 2nd place the previous 2 years on a bike which may not be as good as the 2017 machine they should be able to do the business, even if it's only for that race. Going to be a farking interesting season that is for sure.

Wonder how Jorge will react if his "#2" rider starts beating him every weekend?

Still up to doing that $100 betting challenge? I'll beg the wife for some money

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Considering Dovi came in a very close 2nd place the previous 2 years on a bike which may not be as good as the 2017 machine they should be able to do the business, even if it's only for that race. Going to be a farking interesting season that is for sure.

Wonder how Jorge will react if his "#2" rider starts beating him every weekend?

Still up to doing that $100 betting challenge? I'll beg the wife for some money
    Ummm, last year's bike was better than this one.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    To be honest mate...I think you're kidding yourself. If the factories thought there was 1/4 sec a lap improvement with something no one else had...they'd be testing the fuck out of them.
    You mean like in F1.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Honestly I will be surprised if he or Dovi does not win at Qatar.
    Prior to the last test the pundits were picking George to do well at Qatar so it won't be a surprise if he does. Apparently the track suits the Ducati. Or at least minimises its disadvantages?
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Did you find the page Pritch?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Last year in this thread during a discussion with J.A.W. about crap commentators, I mentioned a young Australian guy named Harry Lloyd who lived in Europe and worked for Dorna at the time and had started doing commentary on the CEV series. Last I heard he was back in Britain doing PR for Mahindra.

It seems he is moving up, I was pleased to hear him working with Steve English (who is Irish) on the WSBK broadcast from Phillip Island. Lloyd's knowledge of motorcycle racing events that happened before he was born is startling. Be interesting to see how he goes as a commentator. I wish him well, with luck he could replace Nick Harris sooner rather than later.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Last year in this thread during a discussion with J.A.W. about crap commentators, I mentioned a young Australian guy named Harry Lloyd who lived in Europe and worked for Dorna at the time and had started doing commentary on the CEV series. Last I heard he was back in Britain doing PR for Mahindra.

It seems he is moving up, I was pleased to hear him working with Steve English (who is Irish) on the WSBK broadcast from Phillip Island. Lloyd's knowledge of motorcycle racing events that happened before he was born is startling. Be interesting to see how he goes as a commentator. I wish him well, with luck he could replace Nick Harris sooner rather than later.
    Is he the young guy who's been doing some commentary alongside Harris in the off season?

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by speights_bud View Post
    Is he the young guy who's been doing some commentary alongside Harris in the off season?
    Dunno I havent heard that. Lloyd did the Superbikes today, he's got a fairly obviously Australian accent.

Bike
    2013 Hayabusa
    Hi,

We are heading to Mugello this year, any tips, recommendations of which stands to sit etc.

thanks in advance.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Just buy some Rossi merch. You'll be able to sit anywhere and the Rossi fans won't throw stuff at you.

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk

Bike
    R100GSPD
    Dunno I havent heard that. Lloyd did the Superbikes today, he's got a fairly obviously Australian accent.
    jeepers...i thought Kiwis spoke rapidly This guy was barely understandable!

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWST? View Post
    jeepers...i thought Kiwis spoke rapidly This guy was barely understandable!
    If he slowed down a bit it may help with the stuttering and self correction ? He was better than the previous screaming poms anyway and worked in well with the other Irish dude.
    Why they feel the need to jabber away flat out I don't know,less chat would be better.

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Poor George.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/...ready-to-race/

And if you haven't visited the "Dear George" page on Facebook yet it's worth a scroll down.

Bike
    KTM 250exc
    Poor George.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/...ready-to-race/

And if you haven't visited the "Dear George" page on Facebook yet it's worth a scroll down.
    This morning was another beauty, best page of the year so far.

Thread Information