Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pants

Bike
    2007 kawasaki gpx250
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    holy fucking tablehtml.

size 8: large.
    jeeesus, no wonder women feel so fucking insecure.
    Yup, isn't it wonderful

Bike
    2007 kawasaki gpx250
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Army Leather shop in Onehunga may have some thing. They do some used bike gear and some looks to be imported used stuff.

Could be worth a look if you are out that way.
    I'll have a look next time I'm out that way 😀 is there anything I need to look out for when buying second hand gear?

Bike
    A streetbike named Desire
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hokckeyholic View Post
    US dress sizes are only supposed to be one size away from NZ dress sizes. So 8 in US is 10 NZ
    2 up. So say you're 34,25,35 you'd be US 4, 2 Up=NZ 8.

Some pants have a removable liner, so if you're wearing textile over jeans you could remove the liner pants for a better fit. Some leather clothing stores sell biker leathers as well.

Bike
    2007 kawasaki gpx250
    Quote Originally Posted by WristTwister View Post
    2 up. So say you're 34,25,35 you'd be US 4, 2 Up=NZ 8.

Some pants have a removable liner, so if you're wearing textile over jeans you could remove the liner pants for a better fit. Some leather clothing stores sell biker leathers as well.
    My bad, you're right.
    I should probably try that, didn't want to be a huge pain in the ads in the store 😂 I might have a look, see if I can find some

Bike
    CB1300
    If it all gets to difficult try Kerrie (sp?) Msw.co.nz. her tailored stuff is about the same price as middle of the road gear off the shelf.

Sent from Tapatalk. DYAC

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Quote Originally Posted by hokckeyholic View Post
    Well looking at that, I'm fucked. Shorter than the shortest �� looks like I might have to get them tailored...

I also range from medium to a 3xl depending what measurement I take so thank you very much but that doesn't clarify much ��
    How did you get on, i'm somewhere between a man and a woman on the Rev'it size guides, short, fat, and beautiful.

Previous 1 Tonne 3XL pants I had were perfect fit, cost me freight both ways to find their short legs are now 70cm longer and require serious altering. They don't state the length in their adds, most other sellers do, so be careful.

Communication by them was
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by granstar View Post
    How did you get on, i'm somewhere between a man and a woman on the Rev'it size guides, short, fat, and beautiful.

Previous 1 Tonne 3XL pants I had were perfect fit, cost me freight both ways to find their short legs are now 70cm longer and require serious altering. They don't state the length in their adds, most other sellers do, so be careful.

I have made a few purchases, pre sales is amazing. Post sales is pretty good. Post sales but over a month later no reply from emails unless you start a new email.
    All purchases so far I have asked for and received measurements of the actual garments. Mostly because I fit into a band that could be 2 different sizes depending on other measurements that are not standard sizing like spine length.

Sent from Tapatalk. DYAC

Bike
    2007 kawasaki gpx250
    Quote Originally Posted by granstar View Post

Not gonna lie I kinda gave up. After buying a new pair of gloves, i realised I definitely didn't have enough money for pants, and wouldn't till after Christmas. I'll have a look again in the new year.

I considered getting some from 1tonne (I got my jacket from there) but I'm not too keen on getting then online because sizing

Bike
    Klx250s
    Get some draggin or resurgence jeans that fit ya butt and take em to a Taylor.
    Cost me 48 bucks to make mine suit the taper and length that I prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    06 Honda 919-79 T140E Triumph 96 Guzzi
    Ended up with unhelpful replies from NZ sellers (throat slitters) so went the EBay way, got some RICHA Everest troo on it's way, I'll just tailor the legs to suit, their short leg is 29" ( some reason all the overseas web sites for pants give you exact inside leg measures and conversion tables. NZD $169.40 delivered, reasonable price, and probally arrive in a week, a set of shocks from Hagon U.K recently got to me in just 5 days.
    "If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.”

Anyhoo don't forget to add to calendar 19th May, 27th July, and 31 August.
    World whisky day, International whisky day, and Scotch whisky day.

Thread Information