Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal attacks and use of Personal Information.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Nah, I'm treating the whole thing as the fucking joke that it is.
    Not much of a joke to be honest. The forums are not here for abusing other members. Personal attacks are not on and will be dealt with.

Bike
    a Blue one
    Perhaps the moderators should have a closer look at the personal attacks thrown the way of cassina.
    I think you and cassina are the same person, your both eggs and never have been seen in the same room at the same time, neither of you/yourself make any sense and rely solely on abuse, derision, disrespect and unfounded logic (correction the logic prob exists in your world)

Nah, I'm treating the whole thing as the fucking joke that it is.
    I think you'll find the joke is you, the reality being that's how I see everyone on here treats your comments.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by onearmedbandit View Post
    Personal attacks are not on and will be dealt with.
    Only when it suits though, aye?

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post

I think you'll find the joke is you, the reality being that's how I see everyone on here treats your comments.
    I certainly do, every now and then he asks of me ''have you grown a pair yet''? I have asked of him ''what that relates too and what ever does that mean''? to no avail. I guess it is nothing and it's him just flexing his internet manhood.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Only when it suits though, aye?
    Nope, not at all. The people who make up the mod team are not perfect so we will miss things etc. We can't be expected to read every post. If you see something you don't like then either report it or ignore it. So simple really.

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    We all take things to seriously some times....

Some however seem to do it all the time...

We don't matter as much as we think we do
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Nope, not at all. The people who make up the mod team are not perfect so we will miss things etc. We can't be expected to read every post. If you see something you don't like then either report it or ignore it. So simple really.
    Well see, I might buy that Fraser if I really thought you weren't aware of the scale of personal attacks that have been directed at cassina.

But you've done your own bit of attacking in those threads (along with a few of the other moderators) so if you're trying to suggest that your unaware of it then you're only fooling yourself.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    And it's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Every now and again someone comes along who the KB pack decides to tear to pieces.

And if you moderators aren't actively taking part then you're sitting back laughing and allowing it to happen.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Well see, I might buy that Fraser if I really thought you weren't aware of the scale of personal attacks that have been directed at cassina.

But you've done your own bit of attacking in those threads (along with a few of the other moderators) so if you're trying to suggest that your unaware of it then you're only fooling yourself.
    As far as I can recall I haven't gone into an out and out abusive tirade against her. I've disagreed with what she has said, ridiculed some of the things she's said yes. However I am human, and like all humans I'm not perfect and maybe you can provide evidence of me attacking her in an unwarranted manner. Hey at the end of the day we're all hypocrites. All of us.

And it's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Every now and again someone comes along who the KB pack decides to tear to pieces.

And if you moderators aren't actively taking part then you're sitting back laughing and allowing it to happen.
    Not denying that it hasn't. And the mod team have been remiss in they way this has been handled. But I felt it was about time that we started dealing with this issue, and the rest of the Mod's including MT agreed. Either you want to help us with this or just keep dragging up past events and trying to throw as many spanners into the works that you can. What do you want to do?

We're not trying to sanitize the forums, people will disagree, call one another an 'egg' or idiot. That's fine. But tracking down someones post just to abuse them is not on. Neither is going off full-bore in a tirade of abuse. It's almost like you don't want us to do this so you can have something to complain about. Otherwise I would've expected something from you like 'about time, lets hope that this is applied fairly across the forum, I look forward to seeing less bs here'.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    It's almost like you don't want us to do this so you can have something to complain about. Otherwise I would've expected something from you like 'about time.

Translation: Some of those named in post #1 are perpetual complainers...like DangerousBastard use to be. The Mod team are sick of it and post this thread in an attempt to cure the issue.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Otherwise I would've expected something from you like 'about time, lets hope that this is applied fairly across the forum, I look forward to seeing less bs here'.
    Shit being flung at me doesn't bother me at all. (Although it certainly seems to bother those that get it flung back).

But hey, like I said, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries

and what the fuck was wrong with this post, that you felt the need to link it in your bawww?

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    and what the fuck was wrong with this post, that you felt the need to link it in your bawww?
    Hey dude, nothing wrong with that post at all, it was a blank quote to get you and the others to see this thread. Don't read anything else into it.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Shit being flung at me doesn't bother me at all. (Although it certainly seems to bother those that get it flung back).

And this is what we are trying to clean up on the forums. It really is that simple.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    And this is what we are trying to clean up on the forums. It really is that simple.
    Good on you for trying...

The shit slinging of which you speak has been a major turn off and really isn't required...

Thread Information