Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Nutty season on the roads

Bike
    Blandit 1200, DRZ250 K, Beta xtrainer
    The fucktards were thick on the ground on the Akaroa GP today. AllanB was forced to take his Ducati street fighter up Western Vally road just to avoid the mongs in rental corollas and campers. Not to mention the nose breather bus driver that felt being stopped in the middle of the road around a blind corner was a good idea.......

Bike
    Kawasaki H2A 1973
    Quote Originally Posted by SVboy View Post
    Not to mention the nose breather bus driver

Is 'nose breather' a derogatory term in NZ ? Actually nose breathing is the best way to breathe. Go and google 'Buteyko method'

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SVboy View Post
    The fucktards were thick on the ground on the Akaroa GP today. AllanB was forced to take his Ducati street fighter up Western Vally road just to avoid the mongs in rental corollas and campers. Not to mention the nose breather bus driver that felt being stopped in the middle of the road around a blind corner was a good idea.......
    It was a pretty average ride on the hill for sure - I got to the Hilltop and turned around back to Little River - too many cars, no fun to be had. Western Valley road is very peaceful as is the church at the top of the hill. The dead in Little River have a million dollar view.

Stupid tourist buses. A third of my trip down the hill was behind one - to be fair the driver was being very sensible (slow) making allowance for potential idiots on blind corners. I am always amazed at the size of the boats people pull over that hill!

Thread Information