View Poll Results: Is there any pint putting NI round details in this forum?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Don't bother I get the info off bookface

    3 14.29%
  • Yes please

    10 47.62%
  • Don't give a shit about the NI series, do what you like

    8 38.10%
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: NI do I bother thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    4th February 2005 - 08:32
    Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,946

    NI do I bother thread

    Not with the series because that seems to be going well at the moment but posting here about it.
    Does anyone use this forum to keep up do date with what's going on or should I save myself the hassle and just post it on book Face?
    Stock is best

  2. #2
    Join Date
    9th June 2012 - 18:32
    Bike
    Bucket Sidecar
    Location
    palmerston north
    Posts
    943
    Between drinking and fornicating it is always nice to know what you guys are up to.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    4th February 2005 - 08:32
    Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,946
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour14 View Post
    Between drinking and fornicating it is always nice to know what you guys are up to.
    But since you don't turn up your opinion doesn't count.
    Stock is best

  4. #4
    Join Date
    9th June 2012 - 18:32
    Bike
    Bucket Sidecar
    Location
    palmerston north
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk View Post
    But since you don't turn up your opinion doesn't count.
    And here I was considering taping the next two rounds. It doesn't take much to remind me why I don't turn up anymore.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    18th May 2007 - 20:23
    Bike
    RG50 and 76 Suzuki GP125 Buckets
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    8,927
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk View Post
    Does anyone use this forum to keep up do date with what's going on or should I save myself the hassle and just post it on book Face?
    Voted "Yes Please" please keep posting race meeting details here.
    - Team ESE -



  6. #6
    Join Date
    4th February 2005 - 08:32
    Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    3,946
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour14 View Post
    And here I was considering taping the next two rounds. It doesn't take much to remind me why I don't turn up anymore.
    The fact that I'm a prick is news somehow?
    Stock is best

  7. #7
    Join Date
    3rd April 2011 - 18:54
    Bike
    What day of the week?
    Location
    Levin
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk View Post
    The fact that I'm a prick is news somehow?
    Prick? I thought you were more of a cunt. Only half as much of a cunt that I am though.
    I think kiwibiker for buckets is almost dead, but maybe just keep posting the info for this season.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    27th July 2011 - 17:23
    Bike
    tf bucket
    Location
    Rotorua
    Posts
    221
    170+ views means that several people are looking here at least once.

    Keep up the good work Mr Henk.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    31st July 2005 - 11:15
    Bike
    a shed full of crazy shit
    Location
    Palmerston North
    Posts
    2,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Henk View Post
    Not with the series because that seems to be going well at the moment but posting here about it.
    Does anyone use this forum to keep up do date with what's going on or should I save myself the hassle and just post it on book Face?
    Quote Originally Posted by TALLIS View Post
    Prick? I thought you were more of a cunt. Only half as much of a cunt that I am though.
    I think kiwibiker for buckets is almost dead, but maybe just keep posting the info for this season.
    Yes please.
    I think posting here helps promote to a wider audience.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    10th June 2008 - 21:54
    Bike
    honda ct now FXR SCORPA SY 250
    Location
    wellington
    Posts
    216
    Hi Henk and team I look here but haven't found it on Face book. I have good intentions of turning up then things get in the way. Great work for organizing them though. Thanks

  11. #11
    Join Date
    16th January 2010 - 18:09
    Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    1,500
    Yes keep chucking it up, will be up that way later on this year so useful to see how much racing you fullas get up to on the kart tracks.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    31st January 2005 - 07:43
    Bike
    depends
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    1,214
    Quote Originally Posted by seymour14 View Post
    And here I was considering taping the next two rounds. It doesn't take much to remind me why I don't turn up anymore.
    Lol, because you have as much interest as I have at the moment? Dunno why he started this thread, he could have just asked me, and I would have told him it does no harm, gets plenty of views, just do it. (But then again, he listens to me as much as any of you guys listen to your partner) hehe

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •