Thread: It's only skin deep innit.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flashg View Post
    Is that the best you can do ?
    She's giving trolls a bad name.
    You need to try harder
    i'm not sure what you expect from me. perhaps my previous epic-trolls have set a fairly high standard.

...but that failed-abortion is literally too stupid to insult.

and when you only have one fucken string on your banjo it's hard to play another tune, despite having 11 fingers.
    iykwim.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    hahah. shame gremlin you faggot. i can't delete my own posts.

unfortuantely by the time i'm out of the sin-bin it's likely he'll be back on the rag.

Bike
    2012 Yamaha WR 450. 2014 Beta 300RR 2t.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i'm not sure what you expect from me. perhaps my previous epic-trolls have set a fairly high standard.

...but that failed-abortion is literally too stupid to insult.

and when you only have one fucken string on your banjo it's hard to play another tune, despite having 11 fingers.
    iykwim.
    Nice response, but see it as a challenge
    IYKWIM
    flashg

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    F'kin LOL. The current top spice merchant needs an image do over and Axolotl needs to start painting, 11 fingers, 1 banjo string, get yer head around it.

The banjo string could be in front and the 11 fingers could be trying to keep up, metaphorically. Right at the back you could have a dog going like the clappers with it's arse end in one of those little carts. The ones they give them after an accident.

ATTATT
    Manopausal.

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by flashg View Post
    Nice response, but see it as a challenge
    IYKWIM
    He is notably his greatest supporter on here and loves the attention, especially when it comes from him. He also shows excessive interest and admiration for his rantings. There's a word to describe such a person.
    Online forums need people like that, but for reasons far different than they (the akzles of this world) may think.
    '' i'd let you touch me.''

Sorry fulla but I am spoken for.

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    ... I hope you are killed by bees.
    NO!

Think of the bees - why should they die?

Bike
    Honda
    Being stung by a bee whilst riding is pain enough (so I have been told by a once pillion) being hit by the bumble sized sucker can't hurt even through riding gear, to extent that you may feel as though it has left a bruise. God only knows what it would feel like being hit by such a bug riding in a singlet.

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jafagsx250 View Post
    I saw a few squids out this weekend at the coromandel. Some guy on a 1000 suzuki with only a helmet and nothing else. And a woman on the back of a cruiser in some skirt. I don't know how they let their girlfriend or whatever get on the back Ike that.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
    Yeah it's one thing for the rider to chance their luck with the resultant road rash if they're that determined to ride somewhat unclothed, but totally irresponsible to put a pillion in the same predicament. Unfortunately one has to wonder how many pillions are quite ignorant of the potential consequences should the unthinkable happen.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    gsx250
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Yeah it's one thing for the rider to chance their luck with the resultant road rash if they're that determined to ride somewhat unclothed, but totally irresponsible to put a pillion in the same predicament. Unfortunately one has to wonder how many pillions are quite ignorant of the potential consequences should the unthinkable happen.
    They probably think that gear is too expensive or that it won't happen to them.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    Hmmmm, and at the risk of insulting women, I wonder how many of them (if they are not riders themselves) either just trust their boyfriend/girlfriend - being inclusive here - to not crash, or feel the need to "look the part" in their street get-up, all cutesy on the pussy seat???eg short skirt, high heels, skimpy top.
    Equally, guys might feel the pressure to look "too cool for school" and not " look geeky" in proper gear when hanging with their rider mates.

Waiting for the roasting to begin
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Suzuki GSX S1000
    Hmmmm, and at the risk of insulting women, I wonder how many of them (if they are not riders themselves) either just trust their boyfriend/girlfriend - being inclusive here - to not crash, or feel the need to "look the part" in their street get-up, all cutesy on the pussy seat???eg short skirt, high heels, skimpy top.
    Equally, guys might feel the pressure to look "too cool for school" and not " look geeky" in proper gear when hanging with their rider mates.

Sounds Cassina-y

Bike
    husaberg

I think you are overthinking it.
    Young people are often rather impetus, Experience often leads to wisdom.

Experience is a harsh teacher because the test comes first, while the lesson occurs afterwards. paraphrased Vernon Law

I know that i don't tend to test ride my bike anymore without gloves on , even "if its just down the drive to check on the jetting".
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Honda
    I very rarely see the lack of gear to this extent, it's not against the law and perhaps that needs attention. Sometimes see T Shirt/Shorts/helmet shoes as a minimum, mainly cruiser riders.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    NO!

Think of the bees - why should they die?
    you're wholly right. i retract that.
    ...and substitute wasps.

human kind are doing a good enough job of fuckingupthebees™, without sacrificing more to cure them of cassey.

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    you're wholly right. i retract that.
    ...and substitute wasps.

human kind are doing a good enough job of fuckingupthebees™, without sacrificing more to cure them of cassey.
    Good move...

like honeybees, but bumblebees are just fantastic wee beasties...

Thread Information