You called?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by release_the_bees View Post
    You called?
    no we upgraded to wasps.

sent from my computer like a normal cunt who doesn't feel the need to advertise his e-penisness-by-device.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    What about all the guys riding under pressure to keep up with passengers on the back. I read a post on another forum from someone who observed riding ability over the weekend and all the worst riders they said were in groups.
    Now we know you're taking the piss.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by trufflebutter View Post
    God only knows what it would feel like being hit by such a bug riding in a singlet.
    Similar to being pelted by the wet sand roost of a CR500 with road race gearing, whilst wearing a cotton motocross jersey. Unpleasant, but you won't die.

Bike
    Suzuki Smash 2016. (Yes, really!)
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    I would like one of those mesh body armour jackets for summer riding, they seem like a sensible compromise. Never seen armoured mesh pants, though.... I wouldn't mind doing the "sweet transvestite from Transylvania" thing.
    I have an Alpinestars one of these. Reasonably comfortable and cool while moving, but bloody murder when sitting in traffic in 40°+ with the sun beating down.

Only cost me ₱2,400 so I suspect a Chinese copy. Seems to be holding together pretty well, but.
    "Statistics are used as a drunk uses lampposts - for support, not illumination."

Bike
    I would like one of those mesh body armour jackets for summer riding, they seem like a sensible compromise. Never seen armoured mesh pants, though.... I wouldn't mind doing the "sweet transvestite from Transylvania" thing.
    I got one of those, but find armoured jacket more comfertable and cooler (mines fabric not mesh though). Where it comes into it's own is when you want to wear ski jackets and the like over the top in winter

As for the mesh pants, armoured (so really knees are the only thing that seems to work well) jeans mate Depends what you're on but MX style boots hold the pads in place like champs.

Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    I got one of those, but find armoured jacket more comfertable and cooler (mines fabric not mesh though). Where it comes into it's own is when you want to wear ski jackets and the like over the top in winter

As for the mesh pants, armoured (so really knees are the only thing that seems to work well) jeans mate Depends what you're on but MX style boots hold the pads in place like champs.
    Yup, I have kevlar jeans but the original pocket armour was eustace, sat anywhere except my knees. I now have some velcro attached knee pads which are mint, all day comfortable on and off road and very solidly stay in place, which is paramount in the event of a triple salchow visit to the scenery IMHO. The velcro sticks straight onto my knee hair. Handy.

Using my off road boots on the road bikes has me fumbling for the rear brake and gear change but, your right. Off road, the bottom of the armour sits snugly in the top of the boots.
    Manopausal.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Yup, I have kevlar jeans but the original pocket armour was eustace, sat anywhere except my knees. I now have some velcro attached knee pads which are mint, all day comfortable on and off road and very solidly stay in place, which is paramount in the event of a triple salchow visit to the scenery IMHO. The velcro sticks straight onto my knee hair. Handy.

Using my off road boots on the road bikes has me fumbling for the rear brake and gear change but, your right. Off road, the bottom of the armour sits snugly in the top of the boots.
    rbgiafp. you funny cunt.

Thread Information