Thread: 2017 Bucket GP entry forms

Bike
    Rattlecan blue

2017 Bucket GP entry forms

I've attached a copy of the GP entry form so that anyone that needs the one event upgrade licence can get their entry in.

If you need the upgrade licence fill out the form, work out what you owe us and deposit the entry fee into bank account

12-3085-0076891-58

using your licence number and if it fits your name in the reference.
    Then either email or post the completed entry form back to me at the address on the entry form. Bring the original along on the day.

You only need to do this if you are going to ride in the GP and have a club licence, if you have either the full championship licence or intend to ride in the B grade Formula Tokoroa you don't need one.

Please get this sorted as soon as you can, I have to get the list of people that require these along with payment to MNZ a week before the event and there is no wriggle room so if you are using snail mail make allowances for the fact that mail only gets delivered three times a week and it ain't always that fast. please don't post me any cheques.

any questions ask

Cheers
    Henk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GP entry form 2017.pdf  
    Stock is best

Bike
    Tiger 1050/ Racing Sidecar/KX450F
    Can we enter this on the day?
    No Bull Sheds F1 Sidecar Team - Proudly supported by:

No Bull Sheds - Putoline Oils - Shoei Helmets - Raecin Motorsport - Mad Graphics

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Dave View Post
    Can we enter this on the day?
    You can if you have a full competion licence, or if you have a club licence and want to enter the B grade Tokoroa cup for solos. I assume you will be entering the sidecar GP and also assume you have the championship licence as you do the street races.
    Stock is best

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Less than two weeks to get your entries in for the GP if you need an upgrade licence. Please make it easy for me and get this done as soon as you can.
    Stock is best

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    Last week to get the one event upgrades in. If I don't have them by Friday 4pm it's too late. I have ten so far so either we're lookking at a small turnout this year or more people than I expected have full championship licences.
    Stock is best

Bike
    Rattlecan blue
    And closed but if you think you screwed up and missed it call me on 021 145 3090 and grovel and I'll do the same on your behalf with MNZ on Monday.
    Stock is best

Thread Information