Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to get? (Beginner)

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Yamaha looks the dog dangles, so I'd be going that way if the price isn't much different. Both great learner bikes either way, you are going to get no major surprises riding either so it comes down to what give you more movement in the trouser region.

Bike
    '21 Ducati Multistrada 950S
    Quote Originally Posted by Autech View Post
    Yamaha looks the dog dangles, so I'd be going that way if the price isn't much different. Both great learner bikes either way, you are going to get no major surprises riding either so it comes down to what give you more movement in the trouser region.
    Funny you say that. I was seriously looking at MT-07 and stubmled upon XSR700. Any thoughts? I like the look, gotta be able to justify the price (or is it an investment in pleasure). They both share the same engine and gearbox.

Bike
    VFR400, Frankenbucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper View Post
    Funny you say that. I was seriously looking at MT-07 and stubmled upon XSR700. Any thoughts? I like the look, gotta be able to justify the price (or is it an investment in pleasure). They both share the same engine and gearbox.
    Bout the same price aren't they? I prefer the MT-07s looks tbh. But its all about what gives you the biggest semi, not me, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    '21 Ducati Multistrada 950S
    Ended up getting XSR700. Just getting used to the bike and impatient drivers on the road. Still early days for me.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Thread Information