Thread: Just to introduce myself. oh and have you got a manual lol

Bike
    1989 Suzuki GN 250

Just to introduce myself. oh and have you got a manual lol

Strangely there are not a lot of GN250's over here in the UK, however you seem to have loads of them in NZ so i thought it might be a good idea to join an NZ forum as the UK forums don't have much experience of this bike, only the 125 versions,so no idea of torque settings and stuff, its a great little bike for these roads, a bit of a struggle on motorway but i rarely use those, but through towns and country roads i can actually use the throttle and have some fun without losing my licence lol got sick of riding my 500 on closed throttle all day so got a 250 instead

I'm serious about the manual though, does anyone have a PDF workshop manual for the Suzuki GN250 they can email me so i dont have to keep guessing i have a Suzuki VL125 intruder PDF Manual and a Kawasaki ER5 PDF if anyone needs them. I Just cant find one online for the GN250
    we dont have many 250cc over here its all 125s on L plates then 500, 650 and up not much inbetween and on a restricted licence people just put a restrictor kit on a 500 or 650.

Thanks just in case

Bike
    1987 Suzuki GN250

Thread Information