Thread: Long time Listener First time caller.

Bike
    1987 GSX550

Long time Listener First time caller.

Gday to all the wise and wonderful weirdos out there. Ive long stalked the random back pages of this awesome site. Looking for info on the bikes I rebuild/customize/mess up. Thought Id finally say Gday.

I come from a Hot Rodding family so petrol is in the veins. Old man owned a wrecking yard. From there I found a interest in pulling shit apart. But like most kiwis i like to leave it a bit longer than i should to put things back together.

Anywho... Ive got a couple projects on the go at the moment. A 1987 GSX 550 (brought in boxes). I have a mighty 1993 GN250 with Bent valves. An old Honda XL200. and a Jincheng thing that i scored for free from a mate. Also Have a Few donor motors in the back of the shed. The shiniest of which is An old XS250 that i want to use for a bobber project.

So thats me story so far. I will be asking stupid questions and bugging people for their knowledge. I look forward to wasting many more hours on KB.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyBiker View Post
    Gday to all the wise and wonderful weirdos out there. Ive long stalked the random back pages of this awesome site. Looking for info on the bikes I rebuild/customize/mess up. Thought Id finally say Gday.

I come from a Hot Rodding family so petrol is in the veins. Old man owned a wrecking yard. From there I found a interest in pulling shit apart. But like most kiwis i like to leave it a bit longer than i should to put things back together.

Anywho... Ive got a couple projects on the go at the moment. A 1987 GSX 550 (brought in boxes). I have a mighty 1993 GN250 with Bent valves. An old Honda XL200. and a Jincheng thing that i scored for free from a mate. Also Have a Few donor motors in the back of the shed. The shiniest of which is An old XS250 that i want to use for a bobber project.

So thats me story so far. I will be asking stupid questions and bugging people for their knowledge. I look forward to wasting many more hours on KB.
    Welcome in from the bad lands ...

and a Jincheng thing that i scored for free from a mate
    You were robbed - he should have paid you to take it away .. bloody square-wheeled things ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Welcome fella,my ole mums family are from Westport and i spent much time there when a young fella,lived in Russell st.Great place Westport not to mention the great riding to get there.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Thread Information