Thread: Hello all - Surprised Im not a member already

Bike
    06 Cagiva Raptor 650ie

Hello all - Surprised Im not a member already

Hi All,
    I have not done the forum thing for a long time but stumbled across KiwiBiker. I live in Christchurch and make videos about motorcycling in Canterbury and around the South Island on You Tube, https://www.youtube.com/user/phonetic808
    I tend to have a theme on classic motorbikes because up until recently I had an old BMW R80s Airhead.

Some popular videos that I have posted over the years are:

Any way I hope some of the videos are of interest to some bikers out there. At the moment I'm looking at getting a new bike soon but still in the decision stage, hence why I came across KiwiBiker. So if your keen to give me a few tips on my next bike please do! Bikes I'm looking at are:
    Yamaha xsr900, Triumph Scrambler, BMW Rnine T (bit too $$$) A classic Guzzi of some sort?

Bike
    ES XTZ
    Wellcome

Bike
    2009 CBR1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie's Rides View Post

Any way I hope some of the videos are of interest to some bikers out there. At the moment I'm looking at getting a new bike soon but still in the decision stage, hence why I came across KiwiBiker. So if your keen to give me a few tips on my next bike please do! Bikes I'm looking at are:
    Yamaha xsr900, Triumph Scrambler, BMW Rnine T (bit too $$$) A classic Guzzi of some sort?
    Ahoy there Mr Mackie!

My father and I found your youtube channel on this forum when a fellow member posted up your Greymouth Street races video and have watched all of your youtube vids since then (We miss the R80 already).

Just want to say that you have some of the most polished Vlogs of any youtuber out there, and it's a damn shame and a crime that you don't have 10,000+ subscribers already!

If you ever happen to be visiting Auckland, please do feel free to stop by our house for "refreshments"

Keep up the great work my friend!

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackie's Rides View Post
    Hi All,
    I have not done the forum thing for a long time but stumbled across KiwiBiker. I live in Christchurch and make videos about motorcycling in Canterbury and around the South Island on You Tube,
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    Ahoy there Mr Mackie!

My father and I found your youtube channel on this forum when a fellow member posted up your Greymouth Street races video and have watched all of your youtube vids since then (We miss the R80 already).

Just want to say that you have some of the most polished Vlogs of any youtuber out there, and it's a damn shame and a crime that you don't have 10,000+ subscribers already!

If you ever happen to be visiting Auckland, please do feel free to stop by our house for "refreshments"

Keep up the great work my friend!
    Ditto with Mr Pounds. love your vids of your rides in NZ (not quite correct on some background info but what the hell) and have watched them all. Very good for a pom and shame the R80 is going

Bit like Richy Vidas youtube posts - lot of fun to watch

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    2015, Yamaha R3
    Have been watching a few of your videos the last few nights. Popped up on YouTube when I searched for Chch rides.

Got my bike (Yamaha R3) a couple of weeks ago and trying to find some decent (but not too long) rides. Riding round town isn't much fun, but my 100km experience is a return trip along tunnel road.

Welcome to the forums though, keep up the videos and maybe I'll see you out there sometime!

Thread Information