Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Axle aligned but sprocket/pulley still has a few mm runout?

Bike
    2013 Hyosung ST7
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    i don't see your DTI. i also dont watch internet videos cos jews.

0800 motorcycledoctorlookitupinthefuckenphonebookyoudip shit
    Weird that number was disconnected. There's a lot of George's in the phone book. Wanted to make sure I didn't get the same one that snuck In your behind when you were 12.

Manual doesn't say anything about tolerances, hyoshlung probably forgot to translate it. Over the diameter of the pulley though it's enough to cause it to rub the belt so it's definitely not right. I'll give the bike doctor's a call. I'm thinking cush drive or requirement to shim that's just not mentioned. I'll find out soon.if not I'll just go in with the shims and have a 50/50 chances of maybe not having it fly apart and kill me.

Bike
    z800
    Why don't you just ring spectrum motorcycles seeing they deal with Hyosungs???

Bike
    2013 Hyosung ST7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifsn8u View Post
    Why don't you just ring spectrum motorcycles seeing they deal with Hyosungs???
    I've just had appalling service from them previously. Refused to WoF the bike due to a repair done on the headlight which "wasn't legal" - WoF'd twice at two other bike shops no problem, massively expensive (we're talking $68 for the oil as part of a service) and the last time I went in the guy at the counter flat out ignored me whilst chatting to his mate for a few mins before serving me. Not even an acknowledgement or be with you in a min. I only use them when I have to due to not wanting to wait on parts from Korea directly.

Don't want to sit here and bash spectrum, but every time I go in I come out wondering why I rode halfway across the city to be ignored, overcharged and be subjected to generally unhelpful service. Back in welly and palmy the shops I went to would go the extra mile or six to help their customers out.

Bike
    z800
    Quote Originally Posted by Loose As A Moose View Post
    I've just had appalling service from them previously. Refused to WoF the bike due to a repair done on the headlight which "wasn't legal" - WoF'd twice at two other bike shops no problem, massively expensive (we're talking $68 for the oil as part of a service) and the last time I went in the guy at the counter flat out ignored me whilst chatting to his mate for a few mins before serving me. Not even an acknowledgement or be with you in a min. I only use them when I have to due to not wanting to wait on parts from Korea directly.

Don't want to sit here and bash spectrum, but every time I go in I come out wondering why I rode halfway across the city to be ignored, overcharged and be subjected to generally unhelpful service. Back in welly and palmy the shops I went to would go the extra mile or six to help their customers out.
    Fair call

shame as they have looked after me well. Agree the charging though.

Thread Information