Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NZSBK Superbike Championship - on hold

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    The fuck would you know ya dumb cunt? Sloan has big dollar sponsors. His job is to get results for them.

Officials have disliked him since the start of his road racing. Mostly because he's one of very few who point out when they're fucking it up.
    His wife's Mum and Dad?

Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Are you saying that has influenced the decision making?
    You'd fucking hope not eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Or the money stops ? Fairly obvious reason for carrying on with the appeals.....
    D.I.V.O.R.C.E.

Bike
    GSXR1000
    From the 'laymans' point of view, this is all a major cluster fuck. Made me, and yes I'm just an individual, lose interest in the NZGP.

Bike
    KX450 Motard/Flat Track KTM150SX H2R
    You should realise that it's the complete fuck up by MNZ that is his issue.
    Not the result.

But yes, I was wrong.

On the winning friends remark. The fuck would you know ya dumb cunt? Sloan has big dollar sponsors. His job is to get results for them.

Officials have disliked him since the start of his road racing. Mostly because he's one of very few who point out when they're fucking it up.
    So you think they are taking Tony's side because they dont like Sloan?, the same Tony Rees who was president of one of the biggest clubs to leave MNZ, the club that still runs the biggest Motocross meeting outside MNZ, i think thats really grasping at straws,

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Are you saying that has influenced the decision making?
    No No no. That is not what I mean.

The Merv fuckwit made a comment about winning friends. I was pointing out that Chop doesn't give a fuck about making friends of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Or the money stops ? Fairly obvious reason for carrying on with the appeals.....
    No, don't put words in my mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    So you think they are taking Tony's side because they dont like Sloan?, the same Tony Rees who was president of one of the biggest clubs to leave MNZ, the club that still runs the biggest Motocross meeting outside MNZ, i think thats really grasping at straws,
    Don't be a fuckwit. That's not what I meant.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    And Drew thinks I'm the fuckwit here

I'm simply expressing a similar point of view to onearmedbandit above (without calling you names Drew) which is about what do we think of the racing if this is what happens. You run out of friends (read enthusiasts like the public) no one attends, the money starts drying up etc etc.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    motocompo
    No No no. That is not what I mean.

The Merv fuckwit made a comment about winning friends. I was pointing out that Chop doesn't give a fuck about making friends.
    I think this is a more realistic round up.
    He's not just alienating the organisers or mnz.
    Some of his ardent supporters & people that have been friends with his parents for many years are struggling with this.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Chop doesn't give a fuck
    Clearly.

It is clear this series is a joke now. Why would any of the brands bother with it?

What wins on Sunday sells on Monday does not apply anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    Various things
    I was pointing out that Chop doesn't give a fuck about making friends of them.

Fuck me. Everything you eat nowadays must taste like shit, you've got your tongue that far up Sloan's arse.

Tony, rightfully so, was made Champ. Sloan lost, fair and square. He should take it like a man, and own the fact he ain't it until next time he wins it. Anything else, stinks of poor sportsmanship, and a sorry loser.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Fuck me. Everything you eat nowadays must taste like shit, you've got your tongue that far up Sloan's arse.

Tony, rightfully so, was made Champ. Sloan lost, fair and square. He should take it like a man, and own the fact he ain't it until next time he wins it. Anything else, stinks of poor sportsmanship, and a sorry loser.
    That's not correct.

At the end of play Sloan was crowned superbike champion.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    That's not correct.

He has the trophy, and his renewed license has the no.1 on it.

Bike
    Various things
    That's not correct.

Good for him. Bet he feels great about it. Bit like a guy I used to play golf with. He was so keen to beat us, he'd *forget* to count shots. Even though he walked around with his chest puffed out, we all (him included) knew he hadn't won.

Sloan's young, and good enough to win many more titles, such a shame he's willing to be remembered for the wrong reasons in his quest for glory.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Good for him. Bet he feels great about it. Bit like a guy I used to play golf with. He was so keen to beat us, he'd *forget* to count shots. Even though he walked around with his chest puffed out, we all (him included) knew he hadn't won.

Sloan's young, and good enough to win many more titles, such a shame he's willing to be remembered for the wrong reasons in his quest for glory.
    See it however you like man. It's no skin off my (brown) nose what you think of him or me.

But you don't know the details. I'll get him to send you his submission and you can ask for Tony's yourself if it interests you. Otherwise shut your hole.

Bike
    Various things
    . Otherwise shut your hole.
    Didn't realise you were the only one on KB allowed an opinion. You self righteous cunt. And for the record, pretty sure I know enough about the whole sorry thing to know who actually deserved to be the champ. Can't win titles by lying in the kitty litter. I know that first hand. Unlike yourself. Wanker.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Friend of mine was on the MNZ council for years and he told me that once the lawyers started talking "natural justice" it became very difficult for MNZ to win. From what we've already read of the last hearing, Sloan would seem to have a case in that regard. Without going back and checking, I'm referring to the part where somebody who was adjudicating did not even read Sloan's evidence because that person didn't have the appropriate software.

Meantime I suppose we can console ourselves that the non-motorcycling community knows nowt about all of this.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Didn't realise you were the only one on KB allowed an opinion. You self righteous cunt. And for the record, pretty sure I know enough about the whole sorry thing to know who actually deserved to be the champ. Can't win titles by lying in the kitty litter. I know that first hand. Unlike yourself. Wanker.

You don't know what you're talking about and you're being a cock if you're suggesting that Chop took a dive to get the race red flagged.

You're a fucken hypocrite and seemingly not worthy of the respect so many of us have given you.

Eat shit cunt.

Thread Information