Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Elvira..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,775

    Elvira..

    I think this deserves a broader audience than the drags thread, it's not new news.. (That last bit is a first for me)

    She has been nailing some spectacular bikes for quite a long time and probably has huge nuts to go with that lovely smile. Great stuff!

    Manopausal.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    22nd October 2002 - 11:00
    Bike
    2019 KTM Duke 790
    Location
    Coromandel Harbour
    Posts
    4,111
    Cool! I used to drag race at Santa Pod in the late 60's. She's way, way, better looking than me though, not to mention faster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drag bike.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	299.6 KB 
ID:	329226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drag Bike (lge).jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	856.9 KB 
ID:	329227  

  3. #3
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
    Cool! I used to drag race at Santa Pod in the late 60's. She's way, way, better looking than me though, not to mention faster
    T'is thou? That looks really hairy. You wouldn't want to think about getting shoved back out of the seat...

    I know a surprising number of women who would love to have a bike, they get it. With a bit of encouragement and support some might get one and set off on a life long ride. And daughters....

    Manopausal.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    22nd October 2002 - 11:00
    Bike
    2019 KTM Duke 790
    Location
    Coromandel Harbour
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by george formby View Post
    T'is thou? That looks really hairy. You wouldn't want to think about getting shoved back out of the seat...

    I know a surprising number of women who would love to have a bike, they get it. With a bit of encouragement and support some might get one and set off on a life long ride. And daughters....
    'Tis indeed me - I wasn't always an old fart

    There's an increasing number of women riders in IAM, which is really great. No hang-ups about upskilling!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    14th June 2007 - 22:39
    Bike
    Obsolete ones.
    Location
    Pigs back.
    Posts
    4,775
    I soil myself getting a tank slapper at 50 kmh in gravel. That looks violent.
    Manopausal.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    28th May 2006 - 19:35
    Bike
    suzuki
    Location
    lower hutt
    Posts
    6,879
    If I was her father I'd still be bathing her...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    3rd February 2004 - 08:11
    Bike
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GK, 2008 KLR650
    Location
    Wallaceville, Upper hutt
    Posts
    4,279
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    If I was her father I'd still be bathing her...
    Woo bit creepy.
    it's not a bad thing till you throw a KLR into the mix.
    those cheap ass bitches can do anything with ductape.
    (PostalDave on ADVrider)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •